Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices (11188 Views)

COVID-19: EFCC Denies Unvaccinated Employees, Visitors Entry Into Offices (pics) / PDP Convention: List Of Elected Candidates and Their Offices / Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Workch: 7:01am On Sep 18, 2021
greencard:
with due respect, you are talking in the rubbish sir
Why do you think I am talking rubbish?

Explain from a factual point of view and not conspiracy
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by greencard: 7:34am On Sep 18, 2021
Workch:
Why do you think I am talking rubbish?

Explain from a factual point of view and not conspiracy
why do they have to keep stressing that a variant(s) will evolve when it comes to covid just within 1and 6months

is this not just a means of stylishly endorsing and enforcing vaccine that has not been clinically verified and widely tested to be potent ?

Why do the vaccine company not take indemnity for any loss that may arise wether death or deformity or impairments after taking this vaccine?
Don't you think there is more to this?

As regarding herd immunity, who stand out to judge how the vaccinated turn out? What if the vaccination/vaccinated goes bad clinically and the herd all perish or herd get side effects that is beyond control, who get to help who?

Do you believe you are on the right course(more woked) because you believe in vaccination and since I don't share same believe (vaccine as best help) I'm wrong or conspiracy theorist?
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by asamaigho(m): 8:39am On Sep 18, 2021
Workch:
Nonsense, if you are protected from a strain doesn’t mean it can’t evolve into another strain. You lack basic knowledge of vaccination and evolution. That’s why you spew junk science.

The essence of vaccination is not only to make you healthy but to stop the pathogen from evolving into a deadlier strain. This is why even healthy individuals should take it, they can be a reservoir for mutations for these pathogens hence a deadlier strain emerges.

I will teach you basic biology and still let you see how ignorant you are.

U r dancing naked in d market Square yet in Ur small mind u think we r blind.
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Workch: 8:40am On Sep 18, 2021
greencard:
why do they have to keep stressing that a variant(s) will evolve when it comes to covid just within 1and 6months

is this not just a means of stylishly endorsing and enforcing vaccine that has not been clinically verified and widely tested to be potent ?

Why do the vaccine company not take indemnity for any loss that may arise wether death or deformity or impairments after taking this vaccine?
Don't you think there is more to this?

As regarding herd immunity, who stand out to judge how the vaccinated turn out? What if the vaccination/vaccinated goes bad clinically and the herd all perish or herd get side effects that is beyond control, who get to help who?

Do you believe you are on the right course(more woked) because you believe in vaccination and since I don't share same believe (vaccine as best help) I'm wrong or conspiracy theorist?

why can’t you understand basic biology first, why are you guys so arrogantly illiterate?
Covid19 Virus is a single stranded RNA virus justblike Influenza and HIV virus, their rate or mutation is so fast and faster than other types of pathogens. The reason we have not even gotten a vaccine for HIV is because it’s mutation is faster than we can comprehend. People who don’t know basic biology also want to have an opinion about vaccines

Nobody is trying to kill you, you are just an ignorant person swallowed by the fear of the unknown. You are scientifically illiterate
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Workch: 8:42am On Sep 18, 2021
asamaigho:

U r dancing naked in d market Square yet in Ur small mind u think we r blind.
Lol grin

Say all you want dude, illiterates should not have opinions about vaccines. If you want to talk about vaccines then study high schoool biology first.

It will save you from saying embarrassing stuffs on the topic.
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by asamaigho(m): 8:43am On Sep 18, 2021
Workch:
Shut up, how come you don’t know the advantages of acquiring herd immunity from vaccines over natural immunity. Sciolist

When I start asking you questions now, you go humble

Absolute nonsense.
A single-stranded RNA-virus doesn't deserve all these scaremongering and threats.
U r obviously and educated illiterate, u have no place in d environment of d learned.
U r not even fit for Ur paymasters cos u r doing a horrible job.
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Workch: 8:46am On Sep 18, 2021
asamaigho:

Absolute nonsense.
A single-stranded RNA-virus doesn't deserve all these scaremongering and threats.
U r obviously and educated illiterate, u have no place in d environment of d learned.
U r not even fit for Ur paymasters cos u r doing a horrible job.
shut up, illiterate.

A single stranded RNA virus evolves so fast than their DNA counterpart. This is because their genome is very prone to mutations and in the case of retroviruses like HIV, they lack proper proofreading ability during reverse transcription. Most problematic viruses to fight are ssRNA viruses. Go to proper school, you no gree cheesy

Did you even pass high school biology without special Centre? grin

Learn basic biology first
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by asamaigho(m): 9:39am On Sep 18, 2021
Workch:
shut up, illiterate.

A single stranded RNA virus evolves so fast than their DNA counterpart. This is because their genome is very prone to mutations and in the case of retroviruses like HIV, they lack proper proofreading ability during reverse transcription. Most problematic viruses to fight are ssRNA viruses. Go to proper school, you no gree cheesy

Did you even pass high school biology without special Centre? grin

Learn basic biology first

U r an irredeemable golem.
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Workch: 9:44am On Sep 18, 2021
asamaigho:

U r an irredeemable golem.
Sorry dude, you are thicker than a brick.
Doesn’t want to learn science but want to spread nonsense
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by greencard: 11:32am On Sep 18, 2021
Workch:
why can’t you understand basic biology first, why are you guys so arrogantly illiterate?
Covid19 Virus is a single stranded RNA virus justblike Influenza and HIV virus, their rate or mutation is so fast and faster than other types of pathogens. The reason we have not even gotten a vaccine for HIV is because it’s mutation is faster than we can comprehend. People who don’t know basic biology also want to have an opinion about vaccines

Nobody is trying to kill you, you are just an ignorant person swallowed by the fear of the unknown. You are scientifically illiterate
why do people who support vaccine insult people who don't share same believe by forming like they are scientifically woke than the others

Can you just try to think outside the box for once ? emancipate your self from mental(elite) slavery
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by chukwunweikeemi(m): 11:54am On Sep 18, 2021
Coronavirus was a Scamdemic and the lockdown was unnecessary.Infact it is the greatest medical scam in all of history.For those who still think otherwise and still lay any claim to rationality.,I want them to tell me the wisdom in ordering people to sit at home for a virus with a low mortality rate.
Nigeria is characterized by bad roads,inadequate water and power supply,substandard education,open corrupton in government,high rate of unemployment,kidnapping,police/military brutality on defenseless citizens, poor health sector,and so forth. All of these things are happening and our leaders do nothing to improve the situation..Then suddenly a virus surfaces and our dishonest and wicked leaders so badly want us to be alive, and this they achieved by keeping us away from our means of livelihood.Which makes me want to ask the question: From whence cometh this love?
So while people sat in their homes hungry they were abundant food which would later be discovered by a group of violent thugs after they hijacked the peaceful Endsars protest and went on a looting spree.
My dear reader,since there is fakery in the problem you should also expect fakery in the proposed solution.Pls DO NOT GET VACCINATED.
I am very grateful to the few medical doctors who came out boldly to tell the world that there was no need for vaccines for coronavirus as they have successfully managed hundreds of cases by just using zinc sulphate and hydroxyl chroroquine.I want to say a big thank you to Governor Yahaya Bello of Kpgi State who refused to allow NCDC to manufacture Fake Covid 19 figures.
I willl end by saying : The enemies of mankind shall fail and God alone shall be exalted.
It shall be well.
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Workch: 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
greencard:
why do people who support vaccine insult people who don't share same believe by forming like they are scientifically woke than the others

Can you just try to think outside the box for once ? emancipate your self from mental(elite) slavery
Because it’s funny that people who don’t understand basic biology of vaccine want to talk about it like authorities. They do not have any idea and not ready to learn.

It’s okay to let such people know how stupid they are
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by greencard: 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
Workch:
Because it’s funny that people who don’t understand basic biology of vaccine want to talk about it like authorities . They do not have any idea and not ready to learn.

It’s okay to let such people know how stupid they are
so biden enforcing mask on us is a learned biologist ? grin

A'ni o 'ma n'kan se
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Workch: 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
greencard:
so biden enforcing mask on us is a learned biologist ? grin

A'ni o 'ma n'kan se
Biden is taken advice from CDC and FDA who are authorities.

Hope you get it now? He’s not a proud ignoramus like you lots. He takes advice from experts
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Griinhoux: 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
barcaboi:

You’d have to ask him for the palliative; but for the health implications he’s taking a cue from The Abroad
I have to ask my governor for palliative before he gives me right? Because we didn't ask him that's why he went to hoard it I'm different warehouses? Is this how Abriaf people do? The way una dey defend these people on obviously useless matters dey surprise me o
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by barcaboi(m): 12:46am On Sep 19, 2021
Griinhoux:
I have to ask my governor for palliative before he gives me right? Because we didn't ask him that's why he went to hoard it I'm different warehouses? Is this how Abriaf people do? The way una dey defend these people on obviously useless matters dey surprise me o
You guys voted him. I was talking of taking a cue from foreign countries. You can attack him for palliatives. I’m not his fan. Health risk and palliative how e take relate. Edo no be Lagos; enjoy ur man and ask him for palliative and dividends of democracy
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by BluntCrazeMan: 11:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
Perfectbeing:
First how many years did it take before polio vaccine was made. I think the reason for these errors is the fact that enough time wasn't available for proper study for this vaccine.
And also is the covid 19 vaccine the only mRNA technology vaccine that's been made.?? Aren't there 100% safe mRNA vaccines out there? Or you think they can't make this "666" into a safe vaccine and put it in Malaria drugs and inject people when they're sick with Malaria?

Now, I'm not tying to defend the covid 19 vaccine.. In fact I haven't taken it and I probably won't take it.. Not yet. Not because I'm scared of it being the mark of the beast but because for now the ones that I know of aren't 100% safe.

If you check all my comments about this vaccines its about it being the mark of the beast not about it being unsafe. I still stand my ground to tell you that if they actually want to give you "666" mark of the beast that you decided to take literally from the bible, they'll give you and you won't know.

If they're not yet perfect with the Covid-19 vaccine, then they should be more interested in perfecting it than to making it available and making laws to enforce everybody to take the vaccine that is not yet fully developed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shelle: It’s Not Wike’s Responsibility To Tell Lagosians Who To Vote For In 2023 / Coalition Denies Report Of Death Of Four Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu / Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.