Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices (11190 Views)

COVID-19: EFCC Denies Unvaccinated Employees, Visitors Entry Into Offices (pics) / PDP Convention: List Of Elected Candidates and Their Offices / Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by foreverproduct: 8:54am On Sep 17, 2021
Ausval:
Useless move

E reach vaccine una wan force people take am ,
Why don't you force the unemployed youth to take a job that you created for them

Why don't force them to partake in the free health care services you have created

Why don't you force them to throwaway their generator sets and start using the steady and stable electricity you have created

Na vaccine una want take show say una care for una citizens

Meanwhile alot of people dey die everyday from hardship

Na holy Ghost fire go burn all of una

In fact ehn... Na wa for this our government people
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by barcaboi(m): 8:55am On Sep 17, 2021
Digmygold:

Big lie. You are just not allowed to enter certain crowded.placed without your proof of vaccination aka 666.

Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by barcaboi(m): 8:57am On Sep 17, 2021
Griinhoux:
can the vaccine go round all the civil servants in edo state, is edo among the most affected states in Nigeria? Why didn't he force people to take palliative when he went to hide them in warehouses to rot away, what is the motive behind this? This is wrong in all shade, very wrong.
You’d have to ask him for the palliative; but for the health implications he’s taking a cue from The Abroad
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 17, 2021
Aladdin1:
Edo people are already regreting voting Obaseki and you are here saying nonsense.
Oga i be edo too
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by themanderon: 9:31am On Sep 17, 2021
If vaccination truly works then why bother yourself about the unvaccinated? I thought the risk is exclusively theirs? Or does the vaccinated still need to be afraid of the virus? There is surely something someone is not telling us.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by 4ckyou: 9:36am On Sep 17, 2021
ANDREW91:
Mistake koh. So u would have prefer ize iyamu to win God forbid
Oga as it is now even lucky is better than obaseki

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Godszilla: 9:47am On Sep 17, 2021
Leave this people that are calling other asking questions conspiracy theorists. Sometin doesn't add up n it's on logical u probe but it's no longer allowed SMH. Since when u take vaccine n after 6-8 months u go take booster. Since wen u take vaccine u r afraid of the unvaccinated?u are vaccinated u still wear mask,u can still b infected n transfer it. Only advantage is reduce hospitalizations n symptoms dats what they are telling us is d new definition of vaccine n u r not support to ask questions, y is d definition changing. Since wen artificial immunity now supercedes natural immunity?this is insane n we r not suppose to ask questions.
themanderon:
If vaccination truly works then why bother yourself about the unvaccinated? I thought the risk is exclusively theirs? Or does the vaccinated still need to be afraid of the virus? There is surely something someone is not telling us.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Walkee: 10:07am On Sep 17, 2021
GetMeRight:

What right is that? The right to contract covid-19 and infect others? Laughing
you who is scared of covid should take your vaccine let it protect you. The ones who aren't afraid of it can get infected and die, what's your business? Your vaccine is meant to protect you from the sickness right? Why do you care if I die from it when I don't?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Walkee: 10:16am On Sep 17, 2021
Workch:
I am an expert in this field and you just posted one of the Flying conspiracies.
Vaccines work and this is nonsense.
if it works why do you give a fucck whether I die from it or not since you're protected?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by emilo2bad: 10:22am On Sep 17, 2021
ANDREW91:

Mistake koh.
So u would have prefer ize iyamu to win
God forbid
Then I hope you are enjoying your Obaseki grin
ANDREW91:

Mistake koh.
So u would have prefer ize iyamu to win
God forbid
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by EdoRabbit(f): 10:35am On Sep 17, 2021
Mumu man
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by IgOga(m): 10:52am On Sep 17, 2021
Workch:
I am an expert in this field and you just posted one of the Flying conspiracies.
Vaccines work and this is nonsense.

lol expert. Conspiracy kill you there. That man was on BBC at the start of the pandemic. In the UK the total deaths in 2020 when we were supposed to be in a pandemic is thesame with those of 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 and 2015. No statistical difference. Only thing noticeable was that flu deaths were almost zero in 2020.

CDC had to change the definition of a vaccine from "grants immunity" to "grants protection" after much pressure from the white house.

I personally know so called doubled vaxeed who are down with covid. In Isreal, the most vaccinated country in the world, the so called vaccine was so ineffective that 75% of hospitalized are vaxxed. Isreal now is saying if you are double vaxxed you are unvaccinated. Booster is the new gold standard.

I had the privilege of culturing cells in college and I know alitlle about bacteria and viruses. The main problem with covid-19 is that the virus has never been isolated in it's pure form. The vaccines are made from a computer generated image. Vaccines were based on spike protein and it is experimental....According to Moderna and Pfizer trials will end in 2023.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Workch: 10:55am On Sep 17, 2021
IgOga:

lol expert. Conspiracy kill you there. That man was on BBC at the start of the pandemic. In the UK the total deaths in 2020 when we were supposed to be in a pandemic is thesame with those of 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 and 2015. No statistical difference. Only thing noticeabke was that flu deaths were almost zero.

CDC had to change the definition of vaccine from "grants immunity" to "grants protection" after much pressure from the white house.

I personally know so called doubled vaxeed who are down with covid. In Isreal, the most vaccinated country in the world, the so called vaccine was so ineffective that 75% of hospitalized are vaxxed. Isreal now is saying if you are double vaxxed you are unvaccinated. Booster is the new gold standard.

I had the privilege of culturing cells in college and I know alitlle about bacteria and viruses. The main problem with covid-19 is that the virus has never been isolated in it's pure form. The vaccines are made from a computer generated image. Vaccines were based on spike protein and it is experimental....According to Moderna and Pfizer trials will end in 2023.

You cultured bacteria means you know the basic immunological interactions between the adaptive immune system and pathogens?

Look at this educated illiterate? Do we have have facilities to do immunological studies in Nigeria? cheesy

We don’t even have enough microscopes that can view a virus in Nigeria and you want to tell me about secondary school viruses. Educated illiterate believing whatever jargons he sees on the internet
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Workch: 10:56am On Sep 17, 2021
Walkee:
if it works why do you give a fucck whether I die from it or not since you're protected?
Cos we need a lot of people to take it so herd immunity can be attained, the efforts will be fruitless if people don’t get to take the vaccine and it may evolve into a deadlier strain.

Educate yourself on how herd immunity works and please don’t reply me unless you understand how herd immunity works.

I don’t have patience for arrogance and ignorant people
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by IgOga(m): 11:01am On Sep 17, 2021
Workch:
You cultured bacteria means you know the basic immunological interactions between the adaptive immune system and pathogens?

Look at this educated illiterate? Do we have have facilities to do immunological studies in Nigeria? cheesy

We don’t even have enough microscopes that can view a virus in Nigeria and you want to tell me about secondary school viruses. Educated illiterate believing whatever jargons he sees on the internet

lol....expert grin grin grin can you stick to the topic and tell me how these experimental vaccines work? For your information I don't live in Nigeria. So tell us expert grin how the experimental vaccines grant us immunity
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Walkee: 11:03am On Sep 17, 2021
Workch:
Cos we need a lot of people to take it so herd immunity can be attained, the efforts will be fruitless if people don’t get to take the vaccine and it may evolve into a deadlier strain.

Educate yourself on how herd immunity works and please don’t reply me unless you understand how her immunity works
oga shut the fucck up. You are just fooling yourself all over the thread claiming moral high ground whereas you are just a sheep. Take your vaccine and scurry back to your hiding with your double mask like the coward you are and let people live their lives.
Real sickness like polio and measles, you don't even have to tell people to get the vaccine, they already see what those diseases can do so they're even ready to pay to the vaccines. It's clear people don't give a fucck about a virus with 99% survival rate.
Deadlier strains are evolving in countries with higher vaccination numbers. Strains are more likely to evolve due to resistance from half baked vaccines

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Workch: 11:04am On Sep 17, 2021
IgOga:

lol....expert grin grin grin can you stick to the topic and tell me how these experimental vaccines work? For your information I don't live in Nigeria. So tell us expert grin how the experimental vaccines grant us immunity
ofcourse, I can tell you how vaccines work if you are ready to learn.

Idiocy doesn’t have a location, we have idiots in develop countries as well. That’s why we have Trump supporters and antivaxxers in U.S.

If you want me to take through how vaccines, specifically covid19 vaccines works, I have always done that since it was discovered and I got all my family members to take it.

You need basic knowledge in immunology to understand though, maybe we can start from how your immune system works and the types of immune cells you have.
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Workch: 11:06am On Sep 17, 2021
Walkee:
oga shut the fucck up. You are just fooling yourself all over the thread claiming moral high ground whereas you are just a sheep. Take your vaccine and scurry back to your hiding with your double mask like the coward you are and let people live their lives.
Real sickness like polio and measles, you don't even have to tell people to get the vaccine, they already see what those diseases can do so they're even ready to pay to the vaccines. It's clear people don't give a fucck about a virus with 99% survival rate
Because you are ignorant and scientifically illiterate doesn’t mean the virus is not out there.

Maybe you can leave your slum and go out to hospitals and test centers to do proper research. You can’t get all the information on your free data package cheesy
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by deemayor2(m): 11:10am On Sep 17, 2021
Why Them No Force Parliative Give Us Like This?

I Know Supprise sha Everything wey Bible Talk Dey Come To Pass.

Na Only People wey No dey Read bible Go Come still Comment Rubbish Under My Post.
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Walkee: 11:10am On Sep 17, 2021
Workch:
Because you are ignorant and scientifically illiterate doesn’t mean the virus is not out there.

Maybe you can leave your slum and go out to hospitals and test centers to do proper research. You can’t get all the information on your free data package cheesy
cover your face with triple mask and pump your skin full with vaccines and ignore people who don't care about your virus. Why are you still scared?
What's your business if get the virus?
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Workch: 11:15am On Sep 17, 2021
Walkee:
cover your face with triple mask and pump your skin full with vaccines and ignore people who don't care about your virus. Why are you still scared?
What's your business if get the virus?
Your are the ignorant person here, you read jargons on internet and dish them out like shit from your anus.

The first documented influenza Virus epidemic was 6000BC, it wasn’t until 1918 that it evolved into a very virulent strain that killed 70million people probably because of idiots like you who don’t understand basic epidemiology and virology but always come on the internet to spew shit and never take vaccines. Something a proper vaccine could have slowly stop its evolution since 6000bc

You are lucky I am not the president of Nigeria, I will force every dick and Harry to take it because I know my people are largely scientifically illiterates.
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Workch: 11:17am On Sep 17, 2021
deemayor2:
Why Them No Force Parliative Give Us Like This?

I Know Supprise sha Everything wey Bible Talk Dey Come To Pass.

Na Only People wey No dey Read bible Go Come still Comment Rubbish Under My Post.
How does reading the Bible stop you from taking a vaccine?
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by IgOga(m): 11:21am On Sep 17, 2021
Workch:
ofcourse, I can tell you how vaccines work if you are ready to learn.

Idiocy doesn’t have a location, we have idiots in develop countries as well. That’s why we have Trump supporters and antivaxxers in U.S.

If you want me to take through how vaccines, specifically covid19 vaccines works, I have always done that since it was discovered and I got all my family members to take it.

You need basic knowledge in immunology to understand though, maybe we can start from how your immune system works and the types of immune cells you have.

grin grin grin grin I hope you've got your booster shots too to show the effectiveness. Calling antivaxxers or Trump supporters idiots is a refection of your character.

I know I didn't tell you but I was being sarcastic asking you to tell us. I actually do know alot about virology so you are not going to teach me anything about virology. Just saying smiley Good try though grin grin

On a more serious note these are not vaccines. They grant no immunity. The western governments are also careful not to claim that it grants you immunity they will simply say "it keeps you out of hospital i.e it reduced hospitalisation and serious illness" however that argument no longer stands. Israel, Gibraltar, etc are showing that is not the case.

CDC Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), UK yellow card EU VAERS all show all kinds of vaccine injuries. 4 days ago the UK vaccine damage bill goes to the second reading and MPs admitted so many people have being injured by these vacicines.

These is the first vaccine that skipped animal trials and the first vaccine programme not shut down after 25 vaccine related deaths.

Nicki Minaj is being vilified for asking questions but even on CDC VAERS there are 46 cases of swollen testicles.....I pray your eyes are open before it's too late. Goodluck Mr expert shocked

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Workch: 11:26am On Sep 17, 2021
IgOga:

grin grin grin grin I hope you've got your booster shots too to show the effectiveness. Calling antivaxxers or Trump supporters idiots is a refection of your character.

I know I didn't tell you but I was being sarcastic asking you to tell us. I actually do know alot about virology so you are not going to teach me anything about virology. Just saying smiley Good try though grin grin

On a more serious note these are not vaccines. They grant no immunity. The western governments are also careful not to claim that it grants you immunity they will simply say "it keeps you out of hospital i.e it reduced hospitalisation and serious illness" however that argument no longer stands. Israel, Gibraltar, etc are showing that is not the case.

CDC Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), UK yellow card EU VAERS all show all kinds of vaccine injuries. 4 days ago the UK vaccine damage bill goes to the second reading and MPs admitted so many people have being injured by these vacicines.

These is the first vaccine that skipped animal trials and the first vaccine programme not shut down after 25 vaccine related deaths.

Nicki Minaj is being vilified for asking questions but even on CDC VAERS there are 46 cases of swollen testicles.....I pray your eyes are open before it's too late. Goodluck Mr expert shocked
Shut up with your conspiracies.

Learn basic immunology first.
Only ignoramuses and scientifically illiterate beings think vaccines for a special kind of pathogen cannot grant immunity.

Only an idiot also thinks that most vaccines won’t have adverse effects on some certain set of people.

I don’t have time for lousy illiterates, if you want basic vaccine knowledge then let me know, if you want to talk about the nonsense you see on conspiracy pages then I will belittle you for your classical idiocy
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by IgOga(m): 11:45am On Sep 17, 2021
Workch:
Shut up with your conspiracies.

Learn basic immunology first.
Only ignoramuses and scientifically illiterate beings think vaccines for a special kind of pathogen cannot grant immunity.

Only an idiot also thinks that most vaccines won’t have adverse effects on some certain set of people.

I don’t have time for lousy illiterates, if you want basic vaccine knowledge then let me know, if you want to talk about the nonsense you see on conspiracy pages then I will belittle you for your classical idiocy

https://www.facebook.com/wxyzdetroit/photos/a.461583946134/10158207966696135/?type=3
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by planetx: 11:46am On Sep 17, 2021
Nigeria that is easy to give someone 50k and get the vaccine card without taking the vaccine not unlike the West where people are not able to bribe their way out of this test run for the MOTB.
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Workch: 11:48am On Sep 17, 2021
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by IgOga(m): 11:48am On Sep 17, 2021
Workch:
Your fellow conspiracy theorists

grin grin grin grin grin That's an abc news affiliate, if you know anything about media
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by planetx: 11:52am On Sep 17, 2021
This idiot of a governor is watching too much CNN and trying to impress his oyinbo puppet masters maybe for grants. Just another dumb African who have no clue about the global agenda behind Covid and the vaccines.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Workch: 11:54am On Sep 17, 2021
IgOga:

grin grin grin grin grin That's an abc news affiliate, if you know anything about media
Do you really want to get educated or you want to keep believing the nonsense in your head?
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by IgOga(m): 11:55am On Sep 17, 2021
Workch:
Do you really want to get educated or you want to keep believing the nonsense in your head?

How old are you, seriously? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hisbah: We Won’t Stop Destroying Alcholic Drinks, Kano Has Other Revenue Sources / Soludo Receives The Body Of Late Ex-Anambra Governor, Chief Chukwuemeka Ezeife / Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.