Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,471 members, 7,826,791 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs (19968 Views)

UNN Lecturer Teaches An Empty Class After Chasing Out All Students / Unilag Maths Lecturer Teaches Class With No Students At All / Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by micronut(m): 3:08am On Sep 17, 2021
This Lecturer of Ahmadu Bello University Zaria had brought his love for pop culture and rap song skills to Lecturing as he was seen rapping with words to convey his message to his Students, while some of the Students were recording the surprising development..

Funny right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Nyru_NqALc

Is this Innovation or new way of teaching by exploring all available teaching methods?

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CT5ZwPQgk0u/?utm_medium=copy_link

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by NobleAngell(f): 4:58am On Sep 17, 2021
It's aloud allowed. grin

7 Likes

Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by NobleAngell(f): 5:00am On Sep 17, 2021
micronut:
This Lecturer of Ahmadu Bello University Zaria had brought his love for pop culture and rap song skills to Lecturing as he was seen rapping with words to convey his message to his Students, while some of the Students were recording the surprising development..

Funny right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Nyru_NqALc

Is this Innovation or new way of teaching by exploring all available teaching methods?

See some of the comments seen as shared on Instablog.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CT5ZwPQgk0u/?utm_medium=copy_link

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, MissyB3, Fynestboi
This should be the main objective of every lesson/lecture.

3 Likes

Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 17, 2021
Na wa ooo
THIS I HAVE NOT SEEN
Wetin person no go see for ABU Zaria undecided

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by micronut(m): 8:44am On Sep 17, 2021
NobleAngell:
It's aloud allowed. grin

Ok
Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by slawormiir: 9:40am On Sep 17, 2021
Damnnn niggar
The lecturer must be a real niggar...this kind lecturer nor dey stress person.....if you nor write well for exam..just go block am....na the lecturer go even dey advise you to go and make money as a real niggarrr...that last last school na scam

Him go even dey give students some money making quote from artiste....

50cent: get rich or die while trying

Future: they got blood on the money but i will still count it

21savage: when your money is coming too slow you better think quick and do shit

Meek mill: lets do shit so that God can protect us from brokeness..because brokenness is not of the lord

Lilwayne: life is all about making dope money, pussy and weed

Rick Ross: when you master the huzzle then you conquer the struggle

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by Vicben(m): 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
Superstars
Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by Conceptt: 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
shocked
Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by Geshat: 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
Okay
Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by MajorOvakporaye(f): 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
V
Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by PrinceOfLagos: 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
grin cheesy
Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by RPirez: 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
Na the real definition of "I can't kee myself" cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by Freeeanijor: 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
Me I like it oo! After the class I would just suggest to him to use omah Lay's song or tell youngjon the wicked producer to cook beat kai
Why should I fail if I were one of his students? Why?
Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by RichThugg: 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lool

Fvckking joke undecided
Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by mainkendo: 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
angry angry
Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by DuduParaPara: 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
Funny enough they won't forget it for life.

Most of those nursery rhymes they taught you when you were young, I can bet that you can still remember then.

8 Likes

Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by Terrier99: 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
Hisbah is looking at him with corner eyes.

It is only in the North that stark illiterates arrest Professors.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by dalhjana: 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
Hisba go comot one of him hand now now.... hisba go gv am either Short sleeve or long sleeve.

This I have seen but my mouth can't talk it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by Opexzy: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
Over sabi guy wey record the video no allow us hear the bars dropping lecturer. He had only one job, record and keep quite... But no ooooo.. He had to flex his wack reporting skills... Richard Quest isonu.

sad sad

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by Daniiel: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ge
Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by greencard: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
Who was the rapper?

Because I no hear anything than one narrator when no Sabi narrate

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by ExtraVioment: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
If this can make them know maths, physics, chemistry, and computing; then it is not bad.

Creative way of teaching, am sure he mixes the styles of teaching, today rap, tomorrow something else.

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by bmdmix11: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
that's haram ohh.
dss is bout to pik someone
Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by DropsMic(m): 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
Cool
Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by kenzysmith: 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
That lecturer should be arrested a bad influence to d students

(1) (2) (Reply)

Direct Entry Admissions Into Nigerian Universities / My Experience As An Undergraduate: Freshers Take Note / Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.