Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs (19963 Views)

UNN Lecturer Teaches An Empty Class After Chasing Out All Students / Unilag Maths Lecturer Teaches Class With No Students At All / Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by Healthybiz: 1:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
smiley
Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by McOluOmo: 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
grin cheesy

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by oladipuposadeeq(m): 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
Make them hisbah no go kpake am ooooool grin
Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2021
I think this is great and even a better way of learning.
You'll assimilate easily but make the rap no go reach like 20 verses sha because na war be that.��� cheesy grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by PAWG(m): 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2021
KRS One ~ Hiphop lives
Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by lexy2014: 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
micronut:
This Lecturer of Ahmadu Bello University Zaria had brought his love for pop culture and rap song skills to Lecturing as he was seen rapping with words to convey his message to his Students, while some of the Students were recording the surprising development..

Funny right?

the narrator sounds very dull like someone who hibernated in 1850 and just woke up in 2021. OP, hows it funny and surprising? d lecturer is using a computer which d class is watching. ideally, he is supposed to use a projector which d school couldnt provide. its called visual aid. these are things that are supposed to be part of education but because we grew up in nigeria, we are surprised. d students dont seem surprised as they are focused on what he is doing and getting d lesson d man is trying to pass across.

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by donMIG(m): 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2021
This r all part of the reasons y ppl fail jamb
Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by makeherscream(m): 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
DuduParaPara:
Funny enough they won't forget it for life.

Most of those nursery rhymes they taught you when you were young, I can bet that you can still remember then.

rhymes like

Some have food they can not eat ,
Some can eat but have no food.
We have food and we can eat
Glory be to God amen grin
Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by Doubuzofficial: 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2021
This is nice.
Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by perdollar(m): 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
Na music class be dt, CURSE: Rapsody503
Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by Akinh: 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
micronut:
This Lecturer of Ahmadu Bello University Zaria had brought his love for pop culture and rap song skills to Lecturing as he was seen rapping with words to convey his message to his Students, while some of the Students were recording the surprising development..

Funny right?you are extremely mad

..how is this innovation..Dem still they teach with language wey student Sabi and at the end Dem no dey understand..well all this are bond to happen this man tenure will soon be over Sha..he come.be like say na 40yrw him don spend already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Nyru_NqALc

Is this Innovation or new way of teaching by exploring all available teaching methods?

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CT5ZwPQgk0u/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by jolyment: 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibrahim Ali Alhassan, AbdurRahman Ado Musa, Bashir Ali Yusuf and Muhammad Ibrahim Isa, were each sentenced to 10 years in prison, and also followed by deportation. The court found them guilty of setting up a Boko Haram cell in the UAE to raise funds and material assistance for the insurgents in Nigeria.
Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by AlphaStorm: 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
Wetin Mayshayi no go see inside ABU Zaria
Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by BarrElChapo(m): 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
Couldn't make out one word said plus the damned narrator sef.
Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
And
Terrier99:
Hisbah is looking at him with corner eyes.

It is only in the North that stark illiterates arrest Professors.
You are bitter soul.
Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by razzydoo(m): 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
DuduParaPara:
Funny enough they won't forget it for life.

Most of those nursery rhymes they taught you when you were young, I can bet that you can still remember then.

grin yes o boss. E.g tick says the clock tick tick what you have to do do quick or ding dong bell pussy in the well. Hahaha. Can't wait to have my kids.
Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by Jodano: 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
Hip hop is a culture if you are part of it, you always look for avenue to express yourself, it's in tha blood some folks find it difficult to comprehend.
Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by Gireiboy(m): 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
Terrier99:
Hisbah is looking at him with corner eyes.

It is only in the North that stark illiterates arrest Professors.
Ignorant fool, Hisbah only operates in Kano State.
Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by pelepeleb: 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
Pray for Nigeria that God should give us His own leader in Nigeria come 2021 election and beyond. it is high time to stop trusting human. thanks be to God for God prove himself to us. Nigeria trusted human Buhari and we were seriously dealt with. killing of fellow human is not regarded as a serious sin, it is normal, no food, it is correct. kill cow, you are in trouble.History will never forget if we survive it. So let ask God for forgiveness first and ask him to give us our leader. Nigerian may not go to pole before God do it. God will show us mercy and answer our prayer. He will deliver us from fellow human that are deceiving us.
Amen.
Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by descarado: 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
This is teaching. He got his students heart. Anybody who fail his course is itimpataka.
Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by Ayotemide(f): 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2021
Why? grin
Opexzy:
Over sabi guy wey record the video no allow us hear the bars dropping lecturer. He had only one job, record and keep quite... But no ooooo.. He had the flex his wack reporting skills... Richard Quest isonu.

sad sad
Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by Loyalprinz01: 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
Not a new thing back in the days in my secondary school days at our extra moral class then (MEC) all the basic laws in physics and chemistry were been thought with songs and till date I still have it upstairs
Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by ViktorCash: 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
And he will make them rap on exams day grin
Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by EcheijaOne(m): 7:14am On Sep 18, 2021
Is like most of the news on this Nairaland is gotten from instablog9ja oo

Btw, If looking for a way to make extra money on university campus, I would advise to start a buying and reselling of both new and used items on campus.

People that started this business a long time ago can really testify to what I'm saying.

So If you're a student on any campus in Nigeria, I want to show you a way to sell the items faster and much easier.

You see we created this online marketplace for students on campus so we can easily sell our used items or even new items (for those of us into the business)

It is very easy to post an item for sale on the website, so you can visit www.percampus.com today and start selling right away.

Students on my campus FUT MINNA have already started using it.
��

Re: ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs by Tess24: 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
This is so cool... Using songs will help the students remember what is being taught... I use this a lot with my children..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Polytechnic Lecturers Begins Nationwide Strike Monday / Direct Entry Admissions Into Nigerian Universities / Herdsmen: University Of Ilorin Invites DSS, Police To Protect School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.