Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) (31279 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by lkillbrokehoes: 9:31am On Sep 17, 2021
Happy birthday kiddo, where's the father?
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by sirjosh(m): 9:31am On Sep 17, 2021
Here in the North there are men that are regarded to as Hajia Husband, so don't ask of the Father of the Child. Maybe he is an Hajia Husband, THE BOY IS LINDA SON.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 17, 2021
Wow Big boy Linda Nawa o grin because sey I been know you from starter days I no talk but hmmmmmm action filn
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by pepperdemzombie: 9:35am On Sep 17, 2021
goaldynboy:

What will it take you to celebrate the little boy instead of vomitting the witchcraft you are known for?

It's only in nairaland you will see a bast*rd living in gutters spittinging gibberish about other people with confidence!!
Don't die on top of anybody's matter. Linda herself used one actress' son as a topic on her blog that the boy is bleaching. The mother denied but Linda went ahead to be posting before and after pictures of the boy disgracing him and his mother on the Internet to make clicks and money to take care of her own son. So, let people talk their own too, Na Karma just like Tonto's.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by frozen70(f): 9:37am On Sep 17, 2021
delzbaba:
Pls i'm a novice, is a three year old supposed to use braces on his teeth?

Some people teeths were not properly arranged by default, so bracing is a way of arranging them
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by greenie77: 9:39am On Sep 17, 2021
1opinion:

Where is the dad?
its very possible she did IVF, you can see the boy's surname

If uterine insemination, then no baby daddy will be showing up to claim the child thus the confidence in giving her son, her father's name.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by Aforxzy(f): 9:41am On Sep 17, 2021
My thought exactly. ..

Too early to loose his teeth @3yrs

lilyheaven:

He just turned 3years , and he has lost upto 4 teeth at a go.
Maybe he had domestic accident .
Milk teeth starts falling off from 5 years old

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by Newton85: 9:41am On Sep 17, 2021
Wow! This boy is 3 now? The same quickie-from-Osapa-London baby? How time flies.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by DimIsaac10(m): 9:42am On Sep 17, 2021
The father of the boy should at least celebrate his son too
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by RainAlex(m): 9:42am On Sep 17, 2021
He is cute without grin smiling
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by greenie77: 9:45am On Sep 17, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Happy birthday kiddo, where's the father?

If an unmarried woman should go to a fertility clinic to get inseminated and gives birth, there will be no biological father in the picture
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by pepperdemzombie: 9:45am On Sep 17, 2021
Digmygold:

Those are not braces. He lost his milk teeth (incissors).
At age 2_3? That's why he never opens his mouth, it is a first time of snapping with his mouth open. He always closed his mouth, people complained he is always frowning and never smiles, hence the word "happy" and opening of his mouth.
Zoom the 2nd picture, you will see vitiligo on his right ear but his mother always criticize people to make money.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by excellentj4teal(m): 9:45am On Sep 17, 2021
Hushpuppy is not around to see him pikin now.....
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by Glamouzpeter(f): 9:48am On Sep 17, 2021
Happy birthday to him
But he actually lost some of his teeth at 3
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 17, 2021
suffering:
Already? Being rich didn’t rid her of esteem issues. If she keeps bleaching the boy, his kidneys may shut down. It’s funny how stealing the sperm of a desirable male still brings her joy.
as in ehn......why is she bleaching the young boy.... The father is dark nah..... Making the boy have two colors....
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 17, 2021
Nnemuka:
Jayce ikeji?
Omo I love that he bears Ikeji as his surname.

Mumu, keep glorifying rubbish.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by kingreign(m): 9:49am On Sep 17, 2021
delzbaba:
Pls i'm a novice, is a three year old supposed to use braces on his teeth?
He's not having any tooth brace on. His front teeth fell off and a new set are growing.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by gassbee: 9:50am On Sep 17, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

Where is the dad?
he is hale n hearty
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by pepperdemzombie: 9:53am On Sep 17, 2021
JimmyDarmody:
It is important to be wealthy in this world even more important than happiness because when you get diagnosed with a deadly disease only treatable by millions of naira and you are poor , your happy family can only prepare your burial.
So, you make money to await deadly disease to spend it on? Happy wealth to you, foolish mentality!
Is it every deadly disease that money cures? Or Deh!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by JimmyDarmody: 9:55am On Sep 17, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

So, you make money to await deadly disease to spend it on? Happy wealth to you, foolish mentality!
Is it every deadly disease that money cures? Or Deh!
No you make money to increase your chances of being happier, healthier, powerful etc. Don't insult me again or I'll report you.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by jeff1607(m): 9:57am On Sep 17, 2021
The young man already has the body of a bodybuilder, nice!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by vickydevoka(m): 9:58am On Sep 17, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Funny enough, she turned another actress' son into a subject of topic on her blog that she is bleaching her son and even went ahead to be uploading his before and after pictures to make clicks and money.
Is bleaching a sin. My albino friend de rum tanning lotion make him dark up small. I no see anything wrong with dat. My own be say after 20 years n I see u for PTA or Town Hall meeting with your burnt face, walahi I go laf .
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by vickydevoka(m): 10:01am On Sep 17, 2021
BKsoul:
as in ehn......why is she bleaching the young boy.... The father is dark nah..... Making the boy have two colors....
Lol. Women be like, I like my men to be tall, dark n handsome. Buh den want yellow pikin. How? Women really are confuse
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by vickydevoka(m): 10:01am On Sep 17, 2021
BKsoul:
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by joro10: 10:02am On Sep 17, 2021
Very soon e go turn brand ambassador...just negodu designer wears...ok o,money you must answer to me...happy birthday son.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by bunnae(f): 10:02am On Sep 17, 2021
Digmygold:

He just turned 3 isn't that a bit fast?
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by Otunla236: 10:04am On Sep 17, 2021
People should please bless me with any amount. This is my account number, 0802407470, Access Bank, Timothy.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by pepperdemzombie: 10:12am On Sep 17, 2021
JimmyDarmody:
No you make money to increase your chances of being happier, healthier, powerful etc. Don't insult me again or I'll report you.
Poverty has re dedicate some people that they can't even think straight again.
You have not heard of billionaires in Dollars commiting suicide? Why did Cubana's money not keep his mother alive? Mtchew!
See mentality, God abeg!
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by JimmyDarmody: 10:25am On Sep 17, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Poverty has re dedicate some people that they can't even think straight again.
You have not heard of billionaires in Dollars commiting suicide? Why did Cubana's money not keep his mother alive? Mtchew!
See mentality, God abeg!

You lack the capacity for critical thinking. So bye
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by femiasaolu2014: 10:43am On Sep 17, 2021
suffering:
Already? Being rich didn’t rid her of esteem issues. If she keeps bleaching the boy, his kidneys may shut down. It’s funny how stealing the sperm of a desirable male still brings her joy.

Its sad to see. I mean look at his face and look at the difference in the color of his legs.

Go check Lindas pictures when she contested at the MBGN that year. She was as dark as no mans business, but now she is multi-colored and she has extended the cream application to her son.

What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by mirexxx(f): 11:00am On Sep 17, 2021
Digmygold:

at 3?? His milk teeth already gone?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stephanie Linus Is Looking So HOT In These Her New Pictures (PHOTOS) / Rita Dominic As Miss Nigeria 2018 Judge / Funke Adesiyan, Desmond Elliot, Kenneth Okonkwo At APC Presidential Rally In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.