Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) (31285 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by Agozie48: 11:24am On Sep 17, 2021
Firstcitizen:

You wey dem no dey find your papa, is your life happier?

Hahahhahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Savage response
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by delzbaba(m): 11:25am On Sep 17, 2021
kingreign:

He's not having any tooth brace on. His front teeth fell off and a new set are growing.
at age 3? Lmao
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by nairabacks(f): 11:26am On Sep 17, 2021
Happy birthday Donald Dk Jr
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by delzbaba(m): 11:27am On Sep 17, 2021
frozen70:

Some people teeths were not properly arranged by default, so bracing is a way of arranging them
i have never seen any human being brace baby teeth, that will still fall off anyways.,this people are too superficial thats the truth.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by Benresmy(m): 11:39am On Sep 17, 2021
Lattop:
Happy Birthday fine Bobo

First to Comment for the first time in 2021

Abeg who I dey send my AZA wey go send me my cash
Lalasticlala Oga Seun
you fit borrow me 50 naria airtime??
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by Lattop(m): 11:41am On Sep 17, 2021
Benresmy:
you fit borrow me 50 naria airtime??
Send ur number if it's Airtel
Send any network I can help u with 200naira
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by Triangles1(m): 11:51am On Sep 17, 2021
lalasticlala:

Yes, to some people and no to some others. If you know what people who are looking for a child go through, you would understand.

You're right bro.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by simplesearch: 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
When you're genuinely saved you'll know there is no relationship that superceed that. A child therefore should not be our ultimate or greatest source of joy, its an abnormal statement or conclusion.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by adecz: 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
See as this small Igbo boy
body don hard with muscles as
if he no be aje-butter ❗️❕ shocked

Hope say no be achondroplastic
Dwarf ... ◀️⏪

HBD tho.. ☺️☺️☺️
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by 1opinion: 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
greenie77:

If uterine insemination, then no baby daddy will be showing up to claim the child thus the confidence in giving her son, her father's name.
That's true, know man has ever made a claim on the boy, as far as I know.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by MummyD2020(f): 12:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
Businesslist:
Shared With Caption ....

Shared By: ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CT6TwJ9N0ov/

Three years is early for a toddler to start losing their teeth oh. I thought its from 6. He is fast on this one
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by woleabayo(f): 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
happy birthday darling
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by Digmygold: 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
mirexxx:
at 3?? His milk teeth already gone?

Yes. Rare though.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by Digmygold: 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
bunnae:

He just turned 3 isn't that a bit fast?

Very fast and weird.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by Digmygold: 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

At age 2_3? That's why he never opens his mouth, it is a first time of snapping with his mouth open. He always closed his mouth, people complained he is always frowning and never smiles, hence the word "happy" and opening of his mouth.
Zoom the 2nd picture, you will see vitiligo on his right ear but his mother always criticize people to make money.

Its weird to me too
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by Exodora: 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
@3 he has lost almost all his front teeth.
Money is good shaaaa .
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by caandi: 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
He’s grown to be so fine
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by matm: 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
Triangles1:
Is giving birth an achievement.

Where the koko lies is in raising and training a child in such a way that he/she won't be a cuase to the parents untimely death.
Infact, it's after dt ,dt it becomes an achievement.
After all,Abubakar shekau was once a cute baby boy.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by matm: 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2021
Triangles1:

Where the koko lies is in raising and training a child in such a way that he/she won't be a cause to the parents untimely death.
Infact, it's after dt ,dt it becomes an achievement.
After all,Abubakar shekau was once a cute baby boy.
In every baby,I look beyond the present,into what the future of d baby might turn out to be.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by Benresmy(m): 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lattop:

Send ur number if it's Airtel
Send any network I can help u with 200naira
thanks man 08136847810...
I appreciate..
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by Phelix111(m): 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
Triangles1:

Ask your Mama!
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by Triangles1(m): 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
Phelix111:

Ask your Mama!

You're one of the reasons I say giving birth is not an achievement.

Please show some respect to people's mama even if that's how you insult your own mama.

This is Africa Mbok.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by Crixxx: 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
lalasticlala:

Yes, to some people and no to some others. If you know what people who are looking for a child go through, you would understand.

Kindly undo this. I mistakenly hit the button band found this. I am not a Muslimand have nothing to do with Islam

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by JimmyDarmody: 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Poverty has re dedicate some people that they can't even think straight again.
You have not heard of billionaires in Dollars commiting suicide? Why did Cubana's money not keep his mother alive? Mtchew!
See mentality, God abeg!

https://www.nairaland.com/6758766/uche-pete-edochies-son-spends
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by pepperdemzombie: 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
JimmyDarmody:
https://www.nairaland.com/6758766/uche-pete-edochies-son-spends
Get off my mention, make wealth and save for you and your family hospital bill! Or Dey! You didn't add the withdrawal proof and hospital bills.
Ehi's driver died today after spending N10m, where is the link where Cubana's money saved his mother? Just imagine the reason why a person needs wealth.
Poverty and Ignorance are compatible bedmates. If you want to test people's IQ, just come to NL.

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by JimmyDarmody: 12:15am On Sep 18, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Get off my mention, make wealth and save for you and your family hospital bill! Or Dey! You didn't add the withdrawal proof and hospital bills.
Ehi's driver died today after spending N10m, where is the link where Cubana's money saved his mother? Just imagine the reason why a person needs wealth.
Poverty and Ignorance are compatible bedmates. If you want to test people's IQ, just come to NL.
I hope you learn this the hard way
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by pepperdemzombie: 6:10am On Sep 18, 2021
JimmyDarmody:
I hope God will make me and my entire generation learn this the hard way, Amen.
Didn't know I was quoting a refurbished brain. I am waiting for the links I asked you for. Cubans had more!
Make wealth and save for your hospital bills!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide / Mercy Johnson: After 3 Kids In 3 Years, I Needed A Break / Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.