Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

FFK Betrayed, Sold Out Nnamdi Kanu & Sunday Igboho To Nigerian Government?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Betrayed, Sold Out Nnamdi Kanu & Sunday Igboho To Nigerian Government?? (420 Views)

Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— / Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho / Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Betrayed, Sold Out Nnamdi Kanu & Sunday Igboho To Nigerian Government?? by Hotfrom9ja: 8:17am On Sep 17, 2021
This life no balance sha. Who would have thought and believe that FFK will join APC las las after all the insults, abuses and swearing.
Ómó I fear who no fear Nigerian politicians. Trust them at your own risk.

This life no balance at all. FFK decieved Nnamdi Kanu that APC is a Fulani Party out to Fulanize the country and told him that Buhari is a direct decendant of Usman Dan Fodio, he embraced Sunday Igboho and hailed him as the freedom fighter that the Yoruba nation needs. .

Now Kanu is in prison, Igboho is also in prison, FFK is in APC now with same Buhari.

His bank accounts will be silently unfrozen, his corruption case files will be thrown away somewhere in the court, he may become a Minister, Ambassador or a big government contractor. This life no balance at all.

Trust no one, especially a politician and religious leaders.

I pity poor Sunday and Kanu for confiding in someone like FFK, a two mouthed man with no direction.

Personally, I’m not surprise, FFK is mentally unstable. A man without honor.

According to former president Obasanjo, he said;

” FFK is my boy, give him food and he will praise and sing for you”.

Obj was right.��‍♂️

FFK Betrayed, Sold Out Nnamdi Kanu & Sunday Igboho To Nigerian Government -DO YOU AGREE?

Drop your comment below

https://www.voicesuit.com/voicesuit-talk-ffk-betrayed-sold-out-nnamdi-kanu-sunday-igboho-to-nigerian-government-see-this/

Re: FFK Betrayed, Sold Out Nnamdi Kanu & Sunday Igboho To Nigerian Government?? by Skmoda360(m): 8:19am On Sep 17, 2021
Hmmmm.....tóo bad.....he is such a useless man.

What a two face bastard....
Re: FFK Betrayed, Sold Out Nnamdi Kanu & Sunday Igboho To Nigerian Government?? by captainamiedi1: 8:20am On Sep 17, 2021
Na mumu dey trust yoruba man
Re: FFK Betrayed, Sold Out Nnamdi Kanu & Sunday Igboho To Nigerian Government?? by Aboks(m): 8:30am On Sep 17, 2021
Ok mgbati mgbati
Re: FFK Betrayed, Sold Out Nnamdi Kanu & Sunday Igboho To Nigerian Government?? by hybrid11(m): 8:39am On Sep 17, 2021
The idiot even practically said yesterday buhari has changed grin, Judas of oduduwa .
Ffk" the holy spirit told me to join APC shocked

All this politicians are bloody and evil, if by now most of us have not realize we are dealing with 419ners and crooks then I'm sorry for us ... Trust any bastard politicians at your own risk
Re: FFK Betrayed, Sold Out Nnamdi Kanu & Sunday Igboho To Nigerian Government?? by Buckeyemedia1: 8:43am On Sep 17, 2021
captainamiedi1:
Na mumu dey trust yoruba man
Mention your tribe, let us judge if they are any better than the Yorubas you are criticizing?, birds of the same feather, Pot calling kettle black, you are all the same Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba & others.
Re: FFK Betrayed, Sold Out Nnamdi Kanu & Sunday Igboho To Nigerian Government?? by Buckeyemedia1: 8:44am On Sep 17, 2021
hybrid11:
The idiot even practically said yesterday buhari has changed grin, Judas of oduduwa .
Ffk" the holy spirit told me to join APC shocked

All this politicians are bloody and evil, if by now most of us have not realize we are dealing with 419ners and crooks then I'm sorry for us ... Trust any bastard politicians at your own risk
I don’t understand what you mean by politicians, isn’t your father a politician also? We were thought in secondary school social studies that man by existence is a political animal, some choose to exercise their rights, whilst others decide to sit on the fence & observe.
Re: FFK Betrayed, Sold Out Nnamdi Kanu & Sunday Igboho To Nigerian Government?? by paramakina202: 8:46am On Sep 17, 2021
All political allies of IPOB have dumped them and embraced one Nigeria from Wike,Reno to FFK while Dele Momodu is a newcomer to the game,Senator Abaribe is still using them to remain relevant as he have nothing to show for his 20 years stay at Red chamber in his constituency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Betrayed, Sold Out Nnamdi Kanu & Sunday Igboho To Nigerian Government?? by illicit(m): 8:57am On Sep 17, 2021
Whoever takes FFO serious must be having brain dysentery....
Re: FFK Betrayed, Sold Out Nnamdi Kanu & Sunday Igboho To Nigerian Government?? by triple996(m): 9:31am On Sep 17, 2021
Y wailling? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Germany’s Chancellor Merkel Calls Buhari On Her Way Out / Trump To Launch New Social Media Platform TRUTH Social / APC Candidate Is Your Nemesis, SAUGCO Tells APGA, Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.