Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) (38732 Views)

Rihanna & Tems Meet At An Event In America (Pictures, Video) / Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by caandi: 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
Congratulations. Ours is come
Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by Angrygoat: 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
Once I don hit my 50k,I go buy house noni,turn landlord,begin cashout on my yankee tenants monthly. Nothing like oga landlord,I go pay when govt pay salary,u no get I kick u out or I call fbi . No time
Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
Congratulations,happy for you !
Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by chatinent: 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
Wetin this guy dey yarn for Twitter en.
Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by generalwo(m): 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2021
Folabifreeman:
Clout chasing motherfucker.

Everyone knows the house is rented
. tongue grin
...... If them ask u to prove say e rent the house now, u go turn deaf and dumb..... Instead of you to happy for am make God for do your own, u dey say na rented house...... Even if na rented house, how e take concern you? If e easy, go America go rent your own make people see....... Bad Belle!
Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by generalwo(m): 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
Philipmems:
My people no let anyone oppress una oh, house for America easy to buy if you get good credit and small money like $15k to deposits. As this house be so he did not buy it cash ooo, he is financing the house by paying about $2.5k monthly depending on where the property is located. Kudos to him anyways
...... Estate manager...... How u take know say e no buy am in cash.... Na wa o..... To talk congratulations then Waka pass... Na so e hard? Alot of people wen Don talk congratulations know this same thing wen u know..... As them talk congratulations Waka pass, do like that too....... It will cost you less to congratulate him and move on than telling us he doesn't own the house outrightly........

5 Likes

Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by generalwo(m): 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
Congratulations to him jare....... To get house for my village no easy talkless of up town.... Hopefully one day, me self go become landlord for choice areas for Yankee......

1 Like

Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by Miller232: 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
Folabifreeman:

. tongue grin
How do you know that where is ur proof??
Idiot hater we know ur type na mud house face me I slap you una dey live
Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by Miller232: 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
generalwo:
...... Estate manager...... How u take know say e no buy am in cash.... Na wa o..... To talk congratulations then Waka pass... Na so e hard? Alot of people wen Don talk congratulations know this same thing wen u know..... As them talk congratulations Waka pass, do like that too....... It will cost you less to congratulate him and move on than telling us he doesn't own the house outrightly........

No mind them dem go carry their 10MB sub dey hate on someone God bless instead of them to be happy for him
Their type na house wey no get toilet them dey live

1 Like

Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
Congrat Samklef.

More wins bro.
Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by abbey621(m): 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
Whether na mortgage, whether him buy am with cash, home owner na home owner. It is not easy at all, American house of 200k don turn 300k, house of 400k don turn 500k, the housing market is hot right now, congrats Sam!

1 Like

Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by Unclefemolala(m): 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
Philipmems:
My people no let anyone oppress una oh, house for America easy to buy if you get good credit and small money like $15k to deposits. As this house be so he did not buy it cash ooo, he is financing the house by paying about $2.5k monthly depending on where the property is located. Kudos to him anyways

I tell you..financing and mortgage Is normal In the states..from phones to cars to houses..all u need is a good credit score
Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by Ojuroye: 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
Folabifreeman:

. tongue grin

Try Dey happy for who do good for life o. When you are green with hate, good things don’t get tossed to your path
Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by Jaqenhghar: 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
Philipmems:
.you fit buy house for less than100$ sef very cheap but ............
Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by ityP(m): 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
salbis:
Honestly making money and more money no hard, if you know how to go about it. Congratulations to him.

Show me the way boss
Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by walkingshadow911: 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
calm down life is not hard, if you celebrate others, others will celebrate you

celebrating whom you can't even ascertain his sources of wealth is called dillusion of grandol.
slave's mentality

Good for him though
Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by illicit(m): 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
This guy is stupid, subtly asking politicians and thieves to come and launder their Ill gotten wealth with him
Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by Olayetan(m): 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
Congratulations brother

This is a very good news, buying house in diaspora is a very big achievement oo
Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by naturefellow(m): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
Fryzi:
This is the definition of 'work in silence let your success make the noise'. Congrats Nwa-afor
on the contrary, he is blowing his trumpet in the end, and this entirely contradicts the maxim
Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by Olayetan(m): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
walkingshadow911:

celebrating whom you can't even ascertain his sources of wealth is called dillusion of grandol.
slave's mentality

Good for him though

Eni tio mo bi egbe se la, ere lo ma Saku.

Why looking for his source instead of congratulate him and ask God to bless what you do also.

Keep looking for source till you fall in 10ft underground
Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by ofiko123(m): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
Congratulations to samklef..
Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by Olayetan(m): 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
Philipmems:

Where's the oppression here, someone is motivating you to work harder and smarter but you're seeing it as oppression, if such person can oppress you, I wonder how you will feel for people in your family who are successful...
Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by ModelLook(m): 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
I thought they said in America, most people build house with Wood
Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by codemaniacs: 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
Olayetan:

Where's the oppression here, someone is motivating you to work harder and smarter but you're seeing it as oppression, if such person can oppress you, I wonder how you will feel for people in your family who are successful...

Have you asked yourself if there are any successful people in his family
Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by Olayetan(m): 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
codemaniacs:

Have you asked yourself if there are any successful people in his family

O deep mehn cheesy
Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by codemaniacs: 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
Olayetan:

O deep mehn cheesy

Not deep... It's the truth.
Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by pelepeleb: 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
Pray for Nigeria that God should give us His own leader in Nigeria come 2021 election and beyond. it is high time to stop trusting human. thanks be to God for God prove himself to us. Nigeria trusted human Buhari and we were seriously dealt with. killing of fellow human is not regarded as a serious sin, it is normal, no food, it is correct. kill cow, you are in trouble.History will never forget if we survive it. So let ask God for forgiveness first and ask him to give us our leader. Nigerian may not go to pole before God do it. God will show us mercy and answer our prayer. He will deliver us from fellow human that are deceiving us.
Amen.
Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by Bornboy4: 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
My one-flat building is better than this
Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by passion007: 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
The house looks crap. Must be selling for peanuts undecided
Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by poweredcom(m): 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
Philipmems:

Truth bro na why I like America the system helps you progress as the society progress

But Nigeria here na hell fire nobody send you wether you the exist
Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by lastchild: 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
does he now base in USA? is he still into music production?
Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
calm down life is not hard, if you celebrate others, others will celebrate you

Very true.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hakeem Transforms Eki Osagie To Soyinka (photos) / 2face Poses With Albert Einstein Statue / Fan Asks Alexx Ekubo Out, See His Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.