Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) (38727 Views)

Rihanna & Tems Meet At An Event In America (Pictures, Video) / Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by seanjy4konji: 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
Some will say its photo shop
Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by Snitch24(m): 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
I pray and hope the house is actually yours, fully paid.

Na so Tacha Trasher go embarrass herself this week so.

Lmao
I mean sey na lie
She lie ?
Lol omoh

1 Like

Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by Gfskw: 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
Good
Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
Philipmems:
My people no let anyone oppress una oh, house for America easy to buy if you get good credit and small money like $15k to deposits. As this house be so he did not buy it cash ooo, he is financing the house by paying about $2.5k monthly depending on where the property is located. Kudos to him anyways
I don't understand...... So if he pays #2.5k monthly? When does the whole house totally becomes his?

1 Like

Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by IbileIfe: 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
Folabifreeman:
Samklef is just a Clout chasing motherfucker.

Everyone knows the house is rented
. tongue grin

Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by rinzaugustine: 2:47am On Sep 18, 2021
DirtyGold:
Fully paid for or 20yrs mortgage?

When someone in Nigeria tells you that they've bought a phone, a car or a house, you can be almost certain that they paid in full. But, in America, they probably paid a tiny fraction as down payment grin grin

Anyway, congratulations are still in order

What's tha business?
Mortgage can he afford 20% down payment on a house to pay a lower monthly mortgage fee? Owe for 2-3 months and they auction your houseAmerica doesn’t listen to long stories.To afford mortgage with the property taxes and utilities bills you have to be working in America or rich in Nigeria.The police can seize your Physical money If you can’t explain where you got the money from and that money is lost forever.Its federal law

1 Like

Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by passion007: 5:55am On Sep 18, 2021
GREATESTPIANIST:
I don't understand...... So if he pays #2.5k monthly? When does the whole house totally becomes his?
In 20-30 years time, when he pays off the mortgage.
Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:06am On Sep 18, 2021
passion007:

In 20-30 years time, when he pays off the mortgage.
wow, that's gbese......what if the person can't meet up
Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by Tijani009: 9:26am On Sep 18, 2021
DirtyGold:
Fully paid for or 20yrs mortgage?

When someone in Nigeria tells you that they've bought a phone, a car or a house, you can be almost certain that they paid in full. But, in America, they probably paid a tiny fraction as down payment grin grin

Anyway, congratulations are still in order

What's tha business?
for your event coverage abeg contact me on 081#65#84#22#10, videography and photography thanks
Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by passion007: 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
GREATESTPIANIST:
wow, that's gbese......what if the person can't meet up

Then the house will be repossessed by the bank, and sold to get back their money
Re: Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
passion007:

Then the house will be repossessed by the bank, and sold to get back their money
wow.....I see it has advantages, and disadvantages

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michelle Gentry: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Pretty In Makeover Pictures / Yemi Alade And Olamide Looking Cute As They Pose Together In New Photo / 2face Poses With Albert Einstein Statue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.