Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,797 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri (27497 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: Don't Teach My Son Pidgin, I Pay N1.5m As School Fees For My Son / CDQ: I Don't Know Tonto Dikeh, Don't Bring Her Topic To My Page / 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by walozanga(m): 11:04am On Sep 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
Men are only using Tonto for publicity and fame, its crystal clear and they'll keep coming for that,I pray she borrow sense.

What is Toto... Sorry.. Tonto using them for?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by koyyess: 11:04am On Sep 17, 2021
Almajoon:

grin grin grin

You better use your time online and start sending love quotes to your grand mother's age mates in obodo oyibo. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your services as a domestic and sex slave is highly needed by them.

This is your best bet as a broke, frustrated red piller grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by koyyess: 11:08am On Sep 17, 2021
Almajoon:
oyibo respect black men

grin grin grin grin The f@gg0t ap£ is speechless.

When oyibo grannies buy you, don't just go there and start showing them your negroe disease. They will mess you up. grin grin cheesy cheesy

This is your value to the word.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by koyyess: 11:10am On Sep 17, 2021
Almajoon:

grin grin grin grin The f@gg0t ap£ is speechless.

When oyibo grannies buy you, don't just go there and start showing them your negroe disease. They will mess you up. grin grin cheesy cheesy

This is your value to the word.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by Bigchristo: 11:10am On Sep 17, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Another man will still come and put head for Tonto matter.

Never Underestimate the power of Kpekus grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by koyyess: 11:12am On Sep 17, 2021
Almajoon:
Feminists give me night mares embarassed

grin grin grin grin

Your mates abroad are inventing. You are here wallowing about feminists. No female will feed your ugly broke a$$.

Keep being pained. Black ugly creature. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by ityP(m): 11:13am On Sep 17, 2021
koyyess:

Alaba tout. grin

After sending you to school, you ended up selling cheap shirts. grin What a block head.

You will hawk shirts till you drop dead. No female will feed your ugly bab00n a$$ grin

Oya cry again. cheesy

At least he sells shirts, what do you sell? All these mumu ladies for nairaland grin

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:13am On Sep 17, 2021
She should go and look for a white guy... she has the money she can travels.... let her leave naija guys.......

This drama.. get as e be... women love attention... make she go make white guy abeg!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by koyyess: 11:15am On Sep 17, 2021
Almajoon:
embarassed embarassed embarassed I am ugly

E go pain you tey. cheesy cheesy

Nag all you want. grin

Nobody likes you. You are a laughing stock all over the world. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by IbileIfe: 11:16am On Sep 17, 2021
Public market! grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by koyyess: 11:17am On Sep 17, 2021
Almajoon:
no one loves me

W@nk over this. grin grin grin

Even your fellow negroe doesn't like you. grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by koyyess: 11:18am On Sep 17, 2021
ityP:

At least he sells shirts, what do you sell? All these mumu ladies for nairaland grin

So you are saying it's okay for a negroe to sell shirts when his mates are inventing things. You no dey shame at all.

Block head. grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by SeunNotOwner: 11:18am On Sep 17, 2021
wunmi590:

Chai, tonto dike, see your life now, those time that seu.n was wooing you, you dey use am do shakara...

You don see your life now shocked

She you remember too, maybe na ishilove block em for road
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by ityP(m): 11:20am On Sep 17, 2021
koyyess:

So you are saying it's okay for a negroe to sell shirts when his mates are inventing things. You no dey shame at all.

Block head. grin

You mumu aswear. If everyone is inventing, who will cater for our economy? Na ghosts go dey trade abi. Your mumu brain no even get better insults. What the Bleep have you invented sef, this mumu girl

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by koyyess: 11:20am On Sep 17, 2021
Almajoon:
we are giant of africa

Your mates are developing and evolving. You are angry no female can feed you. Go and do what your brother here is doing so your fellow negroes can finish you off. grin grin

F@ggot. grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 17, 2021
Toxicity mixed with orgasm is a sweet poison. The problem is when this woman goes overboard in her anger, then brings you shame. At some point, it is really not worth it.
SuperNova33:
Her options are slimming out.

She better date older men, they don't need to much maintenance. Just occasional zuzu. And that is it.

Any young man with hot blood will just dig out her guts till they get the loot.... then bounce.

Nah so her tall manager do her sakamanje run go Abuja open mega business.

I want to believe she has a good heart but very stubborn and I like that type of woman because after quarrel the sex is usually out of this planet.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by koyyess: 11:21am On Sep 17, 2021
Almajoon:
I am suicidal

Your mates are developing and evolving. You are angry no female can feed you. Go and do what your brother here is doing so your fellow negroes can finish you off. grin

F@ggot cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by wink2015(m): 11:23am On Sep 17, 2021
NA TWO FACE MR FEMI FANI KAYODE GET.

He is the kind of person that is neither here nor there.

He can change like a CHAMELION anytime.

He is also a WOMANIZER and a disorganised family man.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by koyyess: 11:24am On Sep 17, 2021
ityP:

You mumu aswear. If everyone is inventing, who will cater for our economy? Na ghosts go dey trade abi. Your mumu brain no even get better insults. What the Bleep have you invented sef, this mumu girl

You are obviously a d1ck head and that's why of all races, you are at the bottom barrel.

Just cut off your d1ck. You don't reason like a man. You are a dumb f@ggot.

Only to bring out your decayed d1ck and pi$$ everywhere.

Black @p£. grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by wink2015(m): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2021
lhnjh
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 17, 2021
Romanoff:
Spoil market how?

This is a case of thief Rob thief.

Turns out dude has plenty skeletons in his closet. One would think he'd mellow down but no, he went about blowing his trumpet all over the place when he's nothing but a boy toy and a blackmailer.

All talk nd no reciept/evidences makes tonto n all her fans a loser. He is a blackmailer where are the victims why are they silent.
Daddy freeze is a big time fool, was he not laughing with tonto on his exclusively where tonto describe churchhill as a 2sec man. God punish gentlemen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola Court Wedding In London (Pictures) / Dj Jimmy Jatt And Wizkid (photo) / My Pictures Never Follow The Right Order - Moyo Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.