Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband (49970 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Igbodicool(m): 10:12am On Sep 20, 2021
greenie77:
Her own marriage has also ended but she is living in denial Her husband who saw no wrong in having sexual relationship with another man's wife has chosen to marry the woman, she better respect herself and divorce him for the sake of her life and her children (if any) because she has become a sworn enemy to her husband and his mistress who is to become his wife.

There is even a possibility of the husband being the biological father of his married lover's son.

The 6th and 9th commandments.
This is ROMAN CATHOLIC COMMANDMENTS and not THE TEN COMMANDMENTS.
The 2nd Commandment is: You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything.
The 10th Commandment is: You shall not covet.
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Razaneli(m): 10:17am On Sep 20, 2021
Richy4:
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
I feel really sad for the woman, Assuming she was my younger sister that I never have, I will just ask her to leave that marriage because there is nothing to salvage ..I will help her pack her things and ask her to come and leave with me... what an insult to her dignity and sensibility...She made a mistake though by telling the other woman's husband instead of confronting her own husband..

However, If Mrs was not attached to her name, she will not die...If she doesn't wear a ring in the middle of her fingers, she will not die... If she can't have sex, she will not die as a matter of fact, having sex in that relationship might kill her faster...

It indeed feels really great wearing the bigger trouser embarassed...

Very true.....
You are literally right, especially from a third person POV.

But trust me, the transition from a married woman to being 'single+mother’ is not funny (especially in this society of ours) you wouldn’t wish that path for your sister....
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by emmnprince(m): 10:29am On Sep 20, 2021
Mercychen:
What effrontery?
What insolence?
What audacity?
What the hell of a guts the shameless husband has to be telling the wife to her face that he'll marry his side chick??

Chai! Some women dey endure shit!

He's not even sorry for cheating on her, he still has the audacity to bring in another woman. If the wife does something stupid now, they'll say she went too far..

I give up on men. Seriously... This is just too much.

Her husband did not do well by his conduct. She allowed her emotion to affect her that she couldn't manage the situation well. She should have sought for counsel before she reported her husband's side chick. Though, she shouldn't be blame for all that happened. The husband no try.

Hope you know that not all men would have acted the way her husband acted!
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by kkonyeji(m): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2021
Richieniit:

Which kind advise be this If you no get any sense to talk why not shut up. Do you have any idea what it means to keep a home for 15yrs n cheated on ?

Everything she did was within her right and the senseless man she calls husband has absolutely no brain and a maggot.

Within her right?
Then why's she begging, worried, disturbed & seeking for advice?

She messed up by going to her hubby's phone.
She's seen what she was looking for, let her deal with it.
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Joe4real1988(m): 10:34am On Sep 20, 2021
Mercychen:
What effrontery?
What insolence?
What audacity?
What the hell of a guts the shameless husband has to be telling the wife to her face that he'll marry his side chick??

He's not even sorry for cheating on her, he still has the audacity to bring in another woman. If the wife does something stupid now, they'll say she went too far..

You give up on men or man?
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Elzakzaky: 10:37am On Sep 20, 2021
Richy4:

grin grin @ bold, the moment the pigs starts flying my brother... My father raised a perfect gentleman with lots of self control..
I dont trust him either grin
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by 2rez: 10:38am On Sep 20, 2021
tommy589:

What do they know?Because they see many single mothers going about with outward appearance of happiness while they are dying inside or is it what kids raised by single mothers goes through

This is exactly what my mother did 40+ years ago that broke our family. We arrived late night at my dad's new posting and met this woman sleeping over in his apartment. Instead for my mother to let it go she reported the woman. She was sent packing with her children,my dad married her and took up the responsibility of her 6 children. My father's fortune changed 6 years after marrying her,mehn we suffer o. Both are now late,but they were together till the end

@ the bolded, sorry about that bruh. Like u rightly said, what do they know? What a similitude with the Op's post. Anger is so fast in metamorphosing into danger. Reason why i asserted that one shouldn't give no room for anger to becloud one's sense of reasoning. The result dey everly dey cataclysmic. Be good bruh.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Richieniit: 10:56am On Sep 20, 2021
kkonyeji:

Within her right?
Then why's she begging, worried, disturbed & seeking for advice?

She messed up by going to her hubby's phone.
She's seen what she was looking for, let her deal with it.

Guy if you are sensitive and know more abt physiology then you can tell she's the type of wife who is very much afraid of her husband or a mother who is treated anyhow in her home.

Don't misquote her request seeking advise for weakness. The only messed up person in this story is her husband. And next time you quote me again pls have small sense and be reasonable. Don't let your cheating tiny prick nature make you come here and rant insults on the abused victim woman. Learn to respect a woman even if you don't have sense. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Richy4(m): 10:57am On Sep 20, 2021
Elzakzaky:
I dont trust him either grin

cheesy cheesy grin Please don't make him roll on his grave with displeasure cheesy
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Elzakzaky: 11:01am On Sep 20, 2021
Richy4:

cheesy cheesy grin Please don't make him roll on his grave with displeasure cheesy
May the good lord grant him a peaceful rest
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Richy4(m): 11:02am On Sep 20, 2021
Elzakzaky:

May the good lord grant him a peaceful rest

Amen buddy and enjoy the rest of your day smiley
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Rhema04(m): 11:46am On Sep 20, 2021
you sef Bleep up na, why you go go report her to her husband instead of going to report her to one juiu man to help you destroy her life for trespassing... you fall our hands
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Gudlite: 11:49am On Sep 20, 2021
My Dear, the bible said ''what shall it profit a man,if he gains the whole world and loose his soul''

You did what you did because you wanted to save your marriage and it turned out like this.

I don't blame you in any way but your husband and his side chic that are operating in ignorance.

They both taught they have their lives to live forever.

Heaven and hell is real.If one of them dies in this their Immoral life, it is automatic ticket to hell fire and the other person may even repent and make heaven.

A boyfriend to one girl in my university school days is now going about preaching repentance and condemning the such act,He was the one that stopped his late girlfriend, from giving her life to Christ, in a crusade they both attended.The girl die in a ghastly motor accident later.The boyfriend that misled and stopped her is now a born again

My dear just pray to God to intervene but all the same make up your mind and be strong.Nothing in this life last forever.

If your husband is bent on that decision, give them 2 to 3 years and watch the outcome.

You are not in this life for only marriage. If God has blessed you with Children .Try and take care of them ,

Your husband and the side chic are dancing the music that Satan is beating for them. Be strong and watch how far they will dance it.

WHEN PURPOSE IS NOT KNOWN,ABUSE IS INEVITABLE.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by abbatoir(m): 11:59am On Sep 20, 2021
alexola20:
With my experience with women in general,this is one of the finest ways to treat a woman’s Bleep-ups.
This tells that the man is in control of his kingdom.
If the woman is good herself,her husband wouldn’t have had a side chic and if he mistakenly did and was caught,he will feel remorse about it.
But as the case is now,we can see the woman is not herself independent hence the braggado from her husband.
I don’t and won’t condone what the man has done but NO PITY for the woman too.
Can the woman also pass the lie detector test that she has never cheated in her marriage unbeknownst to her husband knowledge?

Anyway,still NO PITY.

Also this is why and how many African women go diabolical against their husbands/men.They think it’s because the man is doing well and that’s why he’s misbehaving like that.
I have seen wives doing to their husbands,mothers to sons and employees to their ogas.

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by EQRELOADED1: 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
Hmmm...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RaJL8m4FEY

Playloaded:
My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband – Woman Laments, Seeks Advice

A woman has sought advise from the public on how to find a solution for the problem currently bedeviling her marriage.

She revealed that her husband wants to marry his side chic who was recently chased out of her home by her husband after he uncovered her infidelity.

Sharing her story with a relationship counselor on Instagram, she distraught woman revealed that she had gone through her husband’s chat and messaged his side chic, who was also married.

She then contacted the side chic’s husband and gave him proof that his wife was unfaithful. .

The narrator said that her husband then came home and said his side chic’s husband sent her packing, and if they don’t reconcile, he would have to take her as his wife.

Read her write-up

https://playloaded.com.ng/my-husband-wants-to-marry-his-side-chic-after-i-reported-her-to-her-husband/
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by CuteEmma(f): 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
Richieniit:

I pray you don't find yourself in a situation like this.. where your emotions ain't in check.... Maybe you will do worst. I won't want to marry a woman stays calm at my wrong.

And if you for once find fault with her actions, they you have a problem. Make your wife cheat on you and you call her to have peaceful talk or to resolve and not felt tempted to caution the man to back off or beat shit out of him ?

Well some people sha.. wait till it happens to you.
I don’t know what you’re talking about ma.

Leaving her adult husband to destroy the marriage of the side chic is wrong. Her husband is where her jurisdiction ends, not the person he is cheating with.

Even if you kill a side chic, it will only take a while for the man to get a new one.. how many you go kill?

If my son starts moving with friends I don’t like, I can only caution him, or beat him or whatever I want to do to him, I have no right to do anything to his friends.

Nobody put gun for the husband head to cheat
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by showafrica(m): 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
salisuammy:
Let her kukuma marry the side chicks husband too grin

Simple swap.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Yankee101: 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
My home is tearing apart. I made a nasty and silly mistake

Yep. Yes you did
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by jacoik(m): 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
Richy4:
I feel really sad for the woman, Assuming she was my younger sister that I never have, I will just ask her to leave that marriage because there is nothing to salvage ..I will help her pack her things and ask her to come and leave with me... what an insult to her dignity and sensibility...She made a mistake though by telling the other woman's husband instead of confronting her own husband..

However, If Mrs was not attached to her name, she will not die...If she doesn't wear a ring in the middle of her fingers, she will not die... If she can't have sex, she will not die as a matter of fact, having sex in that relationship might kill her faster...

u are one in a million bro. May our ancestors bless you
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by boomssey(f): 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
This is why it's always said that let nothing push u into checking your partner's phone.i would say if he wants to marry her let him don't stop him if person no taste 2 husband's house e no go know d one wey good.woman the Lord is your strength o,just keep praying.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Richy4(m): 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
jacoik:
u are one in a million bro. May our ancestors bless you

Amen Buddy....Bless u too. Thank you cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Funkybabee(f): 1:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
Tell her you will disfigure her body if she did not leave your husband Alone

Don't you have areas boys

U have mess everything before but now is to finished the game

U supposed to use wisdom to handle the case before

Now is to scatter it, go and threaten her but if you have good tummy, u can begin to fast and pray for your husband

Second option

Work away from that marriage and be praying for him wherever you are.

The repercussions of his actions will soon show within some years at most 5years
Because we are in short time period
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by iTearHerToto: 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
Mercychen:
What effrontery?
What insolence?
What audacity?

Stfu you give up on men only in nairaland comments section
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by rolams(m): 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2021
You either accept her as your co wife or divorce your husband.

You can't right the wrong with a wrong decision.
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Blackdisciple(m): 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
Very simple you go to her husband and she comes to your husband... It's called foreign exchange

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by collins07(m): 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
Richy4:

I understand u very well but,d truth is that divorce doesn't solve it most time.
She was wrong to have gone that far,she has no business wit d side chic or her husband.she failed to understand that it was her hubby that's her own business not d other party.
Nobody hears from d husband side if d wife is d reason for his cheating,I'm not justifying d hubby but we need to know what pushed him out there.i know men that find it hard going home cuz of their troublesome wives,we don't know what some men and women goes through in their marriages.
To those dat wonder why married side chic instead of single lady.they both have family to protect hence no drama from both sides,and there would be understanding.
Have seen women that cheats on their innocent husbands and likewise men on their innocent wives.people have reason for cheating and it's best known to them,I do t judge anyone without hearing from them.
Have seen women cheating on their hubby and still monitoring him not to cheat on her lol.fuuny enough,most of d women that divorced their hubby end up sharing another woman's husband after d divorce......same thing that made her leave her own marriage.
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Vicoymi: 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
Biko, what is your stance??
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wanted to comment from my carnal mind but the Lord put his spirit of Righteousness into me and mandated me to say this to his people.

'These are perilous endtimes children of God, men must not slumber because the enemy wants to win plenty souls to hell.

My Bible tells me in Genesis 8:22 that "As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest shall never cease".

He further tells me in Galatians 6:7 that "Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap".

The mumu woman could not share a preek in peace and ended up breaking up someone's home, now her own is broken and you expect me to pity her.

Never!
You think our God was joking when he said that he works in mysterious ways?
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by fxexperts: 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2021
salisuammy:
Let her kukuma marry the side chicks husband too grin

Perfectly said. I will advice her to just ignore him and go bleeping the side Chick husband and other men.

me personally will like to bleep the idiots wife. In this case i don't blame women for cheating back at a useless man.

bukatyne:

The side chic or side hen did not want her to leave her marriage; she wanted to chop her husband on the side.

Remember the side hen was/is married and not planning to leave her husband till madam reported her.

That's why one needs common sense.

Since she had decided not to leave the marriage, common sense would have told her to look for a solution that would let everyone maintain their lane.

What was she expecting when she reported the side hen to the husband?

Even if her husband is not interested in marrying the side hen, he would make the marriage more uncomfortable than it already is (If his side hen loses her marriage).

Her village people were at work here.

Trust me. Even if the idiot marries his side chick. They both cannot stay together for long. because they both know they are cheats and nothing more. So they cannot trust each other.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by bukatyne(f): 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
fxexperts:

Perfectly said. I will advice her to just ignore him and go bleeping the side Chick husband and other men.

me personally will like to bleep the idiots wife. In this case i don't blame women for cheating back at a useless man.

1. Trust me. Even if the idiot marries his side chick. They both cannot stay together for long. because they both know they are cheats and nothing more. So they cannot trust each other.

1. Says who?

A poster still said same thing happened to his parents and the new couple (his father + side chic) lived in peace till death.
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by abbatoir(m): 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

She will definitely die I swear

I see. So what is fate of widow?
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by delpee(f): 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
You should have focused on your husband. Talk to him about it if need be instead of playing amebo role. Of course, it's expected that her husband will be infuriated. That provides solid ground for madam side chick to harass your husband since she'll need a place to stay. Do we even know if the child actually belongs to your husband?

What you can do is to pray, plead, wait and hope the matter resolves itself if you want to stay married to him. That actually should have been your immediate reaction. Prying into your spouses phone only breeds trouble. You don't go out looking for trouble when you're at peace in your home.
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by delpee(f): 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
fxexperts:

Trust me. Even if the idiot marries his side chick. They both cannot stay together for long. because they both know they are cheats and nothing more. So they cannot trust each other.

Cheating solves no problem. You only set up yourself and kids up for humiliation.

The marriage to the side chick may or may not work. There are enough cases in society to justify either side of the coin. It depends on the type of relationship they have.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage / PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home / Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.