Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Why Men Shouldn't Express Their Emotions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Shouldn't Express Their Emotions (1265 Views)

Why Men Shouldn't Be On The Internet / Cute Couple Express Their Love For Each Other In Romantic New Pics / "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Shouldn't Express Their Emotions by bodybuilder: 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
Here we go. By expression emotions in this context I mean venting.
If you have challenges as man do not event. No no, resist urge to pour out your rage, bottle it up. Let me tell you why? You need that anger and pain in you to fuel and motivate you to succeed , to spur you up, but you vent always you try to relieve anger but the problem is still there. Venting gives you fake solutions to your problems. Venting will only bring pity and consolation to you, but bottling up the pain will give zeal and strength to come out and conquer the problems.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Shouldn't Express Their Emotions by Divoc19(f): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
Venting or Ranting no matter how, always has its own (negative) side effect.
Maturity at all times is not easy but the best

1 Like

Re: Why Men Shouldn't Express Their Emotions by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
bodybuilder:
If you have challenges as man do not event. No no, resist urge to pour out your rage, bottle it up. Let me tell you why? You need that anger and pain in you to fuel and motivate you to succeed , to spur you up, but you vent always you try to relieve anger but the problem is still there. Venting gives you fake solutions to your problems. Venting will only bring pity and consolation to you, but bottling up the pain will give zeal and strength to come out and conquer the problems.

i have to disagree with the above.... you cannot be properly motivated by negative impulses inside you....the rage shouldnt be bottled up and instead it should be let out, so that you can now calm down and bring back POSITIVE vibe withn you to motivate your life. you cant bring/create anything positive from negative impulses. there is no strength in bottled up negativity, these are weaknesses that will drag you down because you will now react improperly to issues, due to these negatives impulses within you.

you have to vent, you have to open up and let bad shiit out in order to ressource yourself with positivity.

4 Likes

Re: Why Men Shouldn't Express Their Emotions by Sonnobax15(m): 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
undecided
Op,like seriously,this is exactly what I need right now... because if I should vent the anger in me at anybody right now, person fit die undecided
Re: Why Men Shouldn't Express Their Emotions by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Op,like seriously,this is exactly what I need right now... because if I should vent the anger in me at anybody right now, person fit die undecided

you dont need to vent at anybody... just go to the gym and get this shiit out of your system, better yet, go run outside til you have no energy in your body left... if you aint got money for gym membership, go to your room, put the mattress against the wall and beat that motherfukcer up til you cant lift a finger no more.
Re: Why Men Shouldn't Express Their Emotions by Sonnobax15(m): 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

you dont need to vent at anybody... just go to the gym and get this shiit out of your system, better yet, go run outside til you have no energy in your body left... if you aint got money for gym membership, go to your room, put the mattress against the wall and beat that motherfukcer up til you cant lift a finger no more.
Now this isn't the kinda advice I need right now undecided
Re: Why Men Shouldn't Express Their Emotions by Jodha(f): 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
This is gibberish...
Re: Why Men Shouldn't Express Their Emotions by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
bodybuilder:

Personally, I believe that bottling up things is dangerous, thus rather than tell men to not express their emotions,I think you should encourage them to creatively express their emotions for the betterment of their lives....

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Shouldn't Express Their Emotions by Cowbell521: 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
Divoc19:
Venting or Ranting no matter how, always has its own (negative) side effect.
Maturity at all times is not easy but the best
U sure say U be woman? Ur comment make sense

note: not interested in u Oooh. If U date me U go suffer Oooh so don't interprete my comment as like or love. I no like women Oooo
Re: Why Men Shouldn't Express Their Emotions by bepositive11: 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
bodybuilder:

And this my friend is one of the reasons why men die earlier than women. Bottling up is not healthy

Men need to learn how to be more vulnerable. Without vulnerability, you can never have a genuine healthy relationship
Re: Why Men Shouldn't Express Their Emotions by bepositive11: 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
Favfables:

Personally, I believe that bottling up things is dangerous, thus rather than tell men to not express their emotions,I think you should encourage them to creatively express their emotions for the betterment of their lives....

Exactly!
Re: Why Men Shouldn't Express Their Emotions by Divoc19(f): 11:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
I be woman with some kind life experience.
Am already taken sir grin
Cowbell521:
U sure say U be woman? Ur comment make sense

note: not interested in u Oooh. If U date me U go suffer Oooh so don't interprete my comment as like or love. I no like women Oooo
Re: Why Men Shouldn't Express Their Emotions by Cowbell521: 11:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
Divoc19:
I be woman with some kind life experience.
Am already taken sir grin
Ur husband dey lucky Oooh... Please don't join bad gang. Much love

1 Like

Re: Why Men Shouldn't Express Their Emotions by Kobojunkie: 12:18am On Sep 18, 2021
bodybuilder:
This is very very wrong advice! Every human being needs an out for all the anger, and frustration that builds up over the cause of living, this is necessarily for the building and maintaining of good mental health. undecided

Whether you have a hobby, exercise or take a break often, you need that out to keep you centered and focused in life. You cannot succeed with all that pent up rage boiling on the inside of you. If you doubt me, ask the many men out there who landed in the mental ward without much warning and maybe they can better explain how they crashed that mind of theirs by keeping it all bottled up. undecided

Don't forget to also take a trip to the prisons to listen to stories of men who thought it the man thing to do - keep it all bottled up. Alas their minds eventually exploded under all that pressure, and they are now paying dearly for it in there. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Little Boy Fight Dog ( Video) Deadly / Why Does Your Breast Sag / Mostly the broke guys forming woman haters/redpillars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.