Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Why I Do Not Mourn The Death Of Paul Yonggi Cho By Deji Yesufu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Do Not Mourn The Death Of Paul Yonggi Cho By Deji Yesufu (1835 Views)

Are The Teachings Of Paul Truly Against The Teachings Of Jesus? / Fulani Herdsmen: Father Mbaka Protests Against Murder Of Paul Offu / Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Do Not Mourn The Death Of Paul Yonggi Cho By Deji Yesufu by VBCampaign: 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2021
Why I Do Not Mourn the Death of Paul Yonggi Cho

The death of popular South Korean Pastor, Paul Yonggi Cho, was announced yesterday, Tuesday, 14th September, 2021. Cho was 85 years old and had been pastor of Yoido Full Gospel Church in Seoul, South Korea. This church is regarded as the assembly with the largest congregation in the world. While Nigeria churches may boast of the largest church auditoriums in the world, the church that has the largest number of members is the one that Cho led. Cho was a Pentecostal pastor who preached a full blown prosperity gospel and was one of those who popularized the brand in Asia and even went on to have long lasting influence on Christians here in Africa and Nigeria in particular.

It is because of the gospel that Cho preached that I refrain this day from mourning his death. I do not celebrate his death either and I would rather use the occasion of his passing to remind those who believe the gospel Cho preached that they do not believe the Christian message and if they were to pass from earth to eternity, the message they have laid their soul on as anchor might not be able to save them from the wrath of God coming on men’s unbelief.

Death is a leveler and Solomon reminded us of the benefit of death when he said that it is better to go to the house of mourning than to the house of feasting (Ecclesiastes7:2). He said that when people have occasion to mourn, it tends to make their minds dwell on healthy matters – especially things that concern the eternal state of their souls. It will compel those who are not Christians to have another opportunity to find peace with God.

On the other hand, the house of feasting is a place where the pleasures of the flesh are pandered to and the ease that come with such an environment will usually not make people think uprightly. Yet it is appointed unto every man to die and those who are wise will weigh carefully their relationship with God while they still have breath. This is the reason why as a blogger I will continue to use the occasion of the death of popular persons, who pushed certain ideologies, good or bad, to remind all of us of the eternal consequences of those ideas. And, certainly, when I die I am sure somebody out there will examine my beliefs and consider, according to scripture and the life I lived, whether I would be spending eternity with Christ or with the devil and his demons.

When I became a Christian in 1998, I developed a deep hunger for Christian literatures. I read everything I could lay my hands on that espoused the name Christianity. I am thankful to God that the Lord carefully directed some helpful materials my way in those days. Unfortunately there were others that were not too helpful – in fact downright cultic. One of them was Paul Yonggi Cho’s book called the “The Fourth Dimension”. In this book, the South Korean man wrote about how Christianity came to their country through the efforts of Western missionaries. He talked about how he survived an illness and then how he eventually built the church that is today regarded as the church with the largest congregation.

In this book, Cho taught a doctrine that said essentially that a person can get whatever he wants if he would only learn the art of visualization. He explained how this technique of visualization can be combined with the Christian practice of prayer, along with positive confessions, to receive whatever you wanted in life. The book was replete with his own personal stories and those of other people who use these technique to receive health and wealth into their lives.

It was not until some years after that I discovered that the doctrine that Cho was teaching was an arm of the heretical Word of Faith (WoF) message. Cho will however take an aspect of the WoF, positive confession, and extend it into the visualization technique that he taught in his book. This doctrine is actually an arm of the very cultic teaching called the New Thought that was developed in the 19th century by men like Phinehas Quimby but was Christianized by E. W. Kenyon in the early 20th century. It is a technique that is taught in many New Age books and if they are utilized properly, do actually bring adherents a lot of wealth – and health too. What Cho and others do not tell their adherents is that these doctrines are not taught in the Bible and the mere fact that they produce result is not enough for anyone to regard them as Christian.

Christian doctrines exhume essentially from the pages of the Bible. If a doctrine is being espoused and cannot be defended by the truth of the Word of God, that doctrine, regardless of what result it brings, is not of God. Also, if a doctrine is being taught by any so called minister and cannot be traced to what believers taught in the past, that doctrine is essentially a doctrine of demons. There is nothing new in the Christian faith; after two thousand years of its existence, there are no new arguments or doctrines in the body of Christ. When New Thoughts emerged in the 19th century, Christians had every reason to be wary of it. When it transformed to Word of Faith in the 20th century, there was a lot more reason to beware of this message.

A final test of whether a doctrine is sound or not is if it narrows down to the message of salvation for sinners and if it leads those who believe it to take the matter of godliness or personal sanctification very seriously. The doctrines of Christ leads hearers to develop a sense of awe for God, which leads those who are rebelling against him to repent of their sins and lay faith on his Holy Son, Jesus Christ.

The doctrines of Christ will lead men always to a healthy comprehension of the matter of salvation. It will help believers to worship God for the faith they have received in Christ and compel them to live holy. The doctrines that Cho espoused leads adherents to look as God as a genie: an idol that gives them all their heart desires. It is almost never about salvation. These doctrines also lead adherents to living lives that dishonor God with the avalanche of scandals that follow them.

Cho himself only recently escaped conviction by a court of law in South Korea, having been involved in a business deal which his son led and which led to the defrauding of innocent people of their hard earned resources. Cho’s son was convicted and sentenced to jail; while the father, though convicted, was pardoned by the judge because of his long term contribution to social matters in the society through his ministry and church.

Cho has concluded his life and ministry and is at the moment before the judgment seat of Christ receiving his reward, good or bad, for what he has believed and taught in the nations when he was alive. Cho wrote a lot of other books but it is his “Fourth Dimension” that is most known among Christians and the false doctrines espoused on those pages are still being propagated in churches around the world today. This is the reason I do not mourn his passing. Instead I bemoan the thousands of souls that are continually deceived by the message in his books and I pray that many of such persons can get to the point in their understanding of God of renouncing their beliefs in the doctrines that Paul Yonggi Cho and others like him preach.

© Deji Yesufu

Source: https://textandpublishing.com/why-i-do-not-mourn-the-death-of-paul-yonggi-cho/

3 Likes

Re: Why I Do Not Mourn The Death Of Paul Yonggi Cho By Deji Yesufu by wheelchairboy(m): 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
� Read Mark 11:24
Meditate on it.
Digest it.

1 Like

Re: Why I Do Not Mourn The Death Of Paul Yonggi Cho By Deji Yesufu by gasparpisciotta: 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
David Oyedepo’s Ministries is modeled after Pastor Paul Yonngi Cho who pioneered prosperity gospel in the seventies, he is also the pioneer of having cell groups in church ministry.

However, Yonngi Cho sited the angst against the traditional churches in South Korea as the main reason for emphasizing prosperity in gospel to attract people back to church.

His main doctrine as at that time was that giving to the church is an automatic ticket to prosperity which is what most of our papa’s are preaching today.

Judgement day will come and the truth shall be open for all to see.
Re: Why I Do Not Mourn The Death Of Paul Yonggi Cho By Deji Yesufu by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
Just one scripture| trump this your lengthy write up.
Re: Why I Do Not Mourn The Death Of Paul Yonggi Cho By Deji Yesufu by Eviana(f): 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
Wow...is all I can say....
I need to quote this because a whole lot of interesting and powerful info has been written.
This is off topic, but the writer of this piece truly has a gift of explanation which I respect (just wanted to acknowledge that..again).
I did not get to researching the man yet (which I intended to do), however this, sadly, says it all .....
What gave me pause was "the largest church in the world" statement. That just didn't sit right with me.
The true message of Christ is not popular and will never be.
We have to be careful how we idolize "man" if one's teachings aren't scripturally correct...which is serious toward one's salvation.
Beautifully written...

VBCampagn:

The death of popular South Korean Pastor, Paul Yonggi Cho, was announced yesterday, Tuesday, 14th September, 2021. Cho was 85 years old and had been pastor of Yoido Full Gospel Church in Seoul, South Korea. This church is regarded as the assembly with the largest congregation in the world. While Nigeria churches may boast of the largest church auditoriums in the world, the church that has the largest number of members is the one that Cho led. Cho was a Pentecostal pastor who preached a full blown prosperity gospel and was one of those who popularized the brand in Asia and even went on to have long lasting influence on Christians here in Africa and Nigeria in particular.

It is because of the gospel that Cho preached that I refrain this day from mourning his death. I do not celebrate his death either and I would rather use the occasion of his passing to remind those who believe the gospel Cho preached that they do not believe the Christian message and if they were to pass from earth to eternity, the message they have laid their soul on as anchor might not be able to save them from the wrath of God coming on men’s unbelief.

Death is a leveler and Solomon reminded us of the benefit of death when he said that it is better to go to the house of mourning than to the house of feasting (Ecclesiastes7:2). He said that when people have occasion to mourn, it tends to make their minds dwell on healthy matters – especially things that concern the eternal state of their souls. It will compel those who are not Christians to have another opportunity to find peace with God.

On the other hand, the house of feasting is a place where the pleasures of the flesh are pandered to and the ease that come with such an environment will usually not make people think uprightly. Yet it is appointed unto every man to die and those who are wise will weigh carefully their relationship with God while they still have breath. This is the reason why as a blogger I will continue to use the occasion of the death of popular persons, who pushed certain ideologies, good or bad, to remind all of us of the eternal consequences of those ideas. And, certainly, when I die I am sure somebody out there will examine my beliefs and consider, according to scripture and the life I lived, whether I would be spending eternity with Christ or with the devil and his demons.

When I became a Christian in 1998, I developed a deep hunger for Christian literatures. I read everything I could lay my hands on that espoused the name Christianity. I am thankful to God that the Lord carefully directed some helpful materials my way in those days. Unfortunately there were others that were not too helpful – in fact downright cultic. One of them was Paul Yonggi Cho’s book called the “The Fourth Dimension”. In this book, the South Korean man wrote about how Christianity came to their country through the efforts of Western missionaries. He talked about how he survived an illness and then how he eventually built the church that is today regarded as the church with the largest congregation.

In this book, Cho taught a doctrine that said essentially that a person can get whatever he wants if he would only learn the art of visualization. He explained how this technique of visualization can be combined with the Christian practice of prayer, along with positive confessions, to receive whatever you wanted in life. The book was replete with his own personal stories and those of other people who use these technique to receive health and wealth into their lives.

It was not until some years after that I discovered that the doctrine that Cho was teaching was an arm of the heretical Word of Faith (WoF) message. Cho will however take an aspect of the WoF, positive confession, and extend it into the visualization technique that he taught in his book. This doctrine is actually an arm of the very cultic teaching called the New Thought that was developed in the 19th century by men like Phinehas Quimby but was Christianized by E. W. Kenyon in the early 20th century. It is a technique that is taught in many New Age books and if they are utilized properly, do actually bring adherents a lot of wealth – and health too. What Cho and others do not tell their adherents is that these doctrines are not taught in the Bible and the mere fact that they produce result is not enough for anyone to regard them as Christian.

Christian doctrines exhume essentially from the pages of the Bible. If a doctrine is being espoused and cannot be defended by the truth of the Word of God, that doctrine, regardless of what result it brings, is not of God. Also, if a doctrine is being taught by any so called minister and cannot be traced to what believers taught in the past, that doctrine is essentially a doctrine of demons. There is nothing new in the Christian faith; after two thousand years of its existence, there are no new arguments or doctrines in the body of Christ. When New Thoughts emerged in the 19th century, Christians had every reason to be wary of it. When it transformed to Word of Faith in the 20th century, there was a lot more reason to beware of this message.

A final test of whether a doctrine is sound or not is if it narrows down to the message of salvation for sinners and if it leads those who believe it to take the matter of godliness or personal sanctification very seriously. The doctrines of Christ leads hearers to develop a sense of awe for God, which leads those who are rebelling against him to repent of their sins and lay faith on his Holy Son, Jesus Christ.

The doctrines of Christ will lead men always to a healthy comprehension of the matter of salvation. It will help believers to worship God for the faith they have received in Christ and compel them to live holy. The doctrines that Cho espoused leads adherents to look as God as a genie: an idol that gives them all their heart desires. It is almost never about salvation. These doctrines also lead adherents to living lives that dishonor God with the avalanche of scandals that follow them.

Cho himself only recently escaped conviction by a court of law in South Korea, having been involved in a business deal which his son led and which led to the defrauding of innocent people of their hard earned resources. Cho’s son was convicted and sentenced to jail; while the father, though convicted, was pardoned by the judge because of his long term contribution to social matters in the society through his ministry and church.

Cho has concluded his life and ministry and is at the moment before the judgment seat of Christ receiving his reward, good or bad, for what he has believed and taught in the nations when he was alive. Cho wrote a lot of other books but it is his “Fourth Dimension” that is most known among Christians and the false doctrines espoused on those pages are still being propagated in churches around the world today. This is the reason I do not mourn his passing. Instead I bemoan the thousands of souls that are continually deceived by the message in his books and I pray that many of such persons can get to the point in their understanding of God of renouncing their beliefs in the doctrines that Paul Yonggi Cho and others like him preach.

© Deji Yesufu

Source: https://textandpublishing.com/why-i-do-not-mourn-the-death-of-paul-yonggi-cho/
Re: Why I Do Not Mourn The Death Of Paul Yonggi Cho By Deji Yesufu by VBCampaign: 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
excellence44:
Just one scripture| trump this your lengthy write up.

Quote the verse please
Re: Why I Do Not Mourn The Death Of Paul Yonggi Cho By Deji Yesufu by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
@VBCampaign

Thanks for sharing

Yes, the Gospel is Christ and Him crucified.

Sadly, just as the Scriptures predicted, a lot of people have itching ears, easily blown by every wind of doctrine.

(People seem to prefer spectacular gimmicks and stunts; like they say: "there's no business like show business" )

Let's all keep praying that the Spirit of Truth guides us and helps us test the spirits always

Thanks again

1 Like

Re: Why I Do Not Mourn The Death Of Paul Yonggi Cho By Deji Yesufu by Ohthinktwice(m): 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
Okay.
Re: Why I Do Not Mourn The Death Of Paul Yonggi Cho By Deji Yesufu by Jafaar: 11:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
David Oyedepo’s Ministries is modeled after Pastor Paul Yonngi Cho who pioneered prosperity gospel in the seventies, he is also the pioneer of having cell groups in church ministry.

However, Yonngi Cho sited the angst against the traditional churches in South Korea as the main reason for emphasizing prosperity in gospel to attract people back to church.

His main doctrine as at that time was that giving to the church is an automatic ticket to prosperity which is what most of our papa’s are preaching today.

you people like peddling lies,you will watch short video clips on social media and say his doctrine is based on prosperity.
living faith has 12 pillars of topic they preach every month,there is the month of prosperity and if you came that month you will think that is all they teach.go online and watch his videos only 25% of what he teaches you may hear prosperity.
go for a 3 day dry fast so your body will be weak and your spirit will align in prayers with God and check in the spirit realm who Bishop David oyedepo is,all this people you guys you call fake it is so easy to know but are you ready to pay the price.
Re: Why I Do Not Mourn The Death Of Paul Yonggi Cho By Deji Yesufu by Janosky: 12:49am On Sep 18, 2021
VBCampaign:

Christian doctrines exhume essentially from the pages of the Bible. If a doctrine is being espoused and cannot be defended by the truth of the Word of God, that doctrine, regardless of what result it brings, is not of God. Also, if a doctrine is being taught by any so called minister and cannot be traced to what believers taught in the past, that doctrine is essentially a doctrine of demons. There is nothing new in the Christian faith; after two thousand years of its existence, there are no new arguments or doctrines in the body of Christ. When New Thoughts emerged in the 19th century, Christians had every reason to be wary of it. When it transformed to Word of Faith in the 20th century, there was a lot more reason to beware of this message.[/b]

© Deji Yesufu

His mentees are the gods of men running the show in this clime.
If you observe closely, Paul Yonggi Cho’s message & 9ja Pastorpreneurs message is more like six & half dozen- same branded message but different labels, for effizy & packaging.
grin
Re: Why I Do Not Mourn The Death Of Paul Yonggi Cho By Deji Yesufu by BassReeves: 2:08am On Sep 18, 2021
VBCampaign:

Eviana:
I need to quote this because a whole lot of interesting and powerful info has been written.
This is off topic, but the writer of this piece truly has a gift of explanation which I respect (just wanted to acknowledge that..again).
I did not get to researching the man yet (which I intended to do), however this, sadly, says it all .....
What gave me pause was "the largest church in the world" statement. That just didn't sit right with me.
We have to be careful how we idolize "man" if one's teachings aren't scripturally correct...which is serious toward one's salvation.
Beautifully written...
Re: The Holy Spirit, My Senior Partner - Understanding The Holy Spirit & His Gifts
by vooks:
8:40am On Nov 01, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/283126/holy-spirit-senior-partner-understanding#39569597

Religion / Pastor Yonggi Cho Jailed Three Years For $12m Fraud
by selfemployed(m):
5:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1802940/pastor-yonggi-cho-jailed-three#24518074

Religion / Re: Word Of Faith - The Movement's Doctrine And Proponents
by trustman:
7:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1790500/word-faith-movements-doctrine-proponents/9#25227481

I expect to soon read the much awaited piece Deji Yesufu has on TB Joshua RIP

2 Likes

Re: Why I Do Not Mourn The Death Of Paul Yonggi Cho By Deji Yesufu by BassReeves: 2:23am On Sep 18, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

You're absolutely correct, as RCCG whose G O, in the person of Enoch Adeboye, is one of whom in the WoF clique, that Oyedepo takes his cues from

It would interest you to know that RCCG have their prayer mountain modelled after Pastor Paul Yonggi Cho's aka Pastor David Yonggi Cho's prayer mountain

Pastor (Mrs.) Foluke Adeboye is credited to have said:
'We had been inspired to build a prayer mountain by what we saw in South Korea in 1985. We went for a David Yonggi Cho prayer conference there, and one afternoon, they took the delegates to their prayer mountain, which we admired so much. So since 1985, we had it in our minds that one day, there would be a prayer mountain of a similar status in Nigeria'

2 Likes

Re: Why I Do Not Mourn The Death Of Paul Yonggi Cho By Deji Yesufu by Kobojunkie: 2:24am On Sep 18, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

You have your answer as far as the reason and source of his doctrine - attract people back into his church/business you said - why wait for judgement day to reveal the truth right before you? undecided
Re: Why I Do Not Mourn The Death Of Paul Yonggi Cho By Deji Yesufu by VBCampaign: 4:21am On Sep 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You have your answer as far as the reason and source of his his doctrine, why wait for judgement day to reveal the truth right before you? undecided

Today is indeed the day of salvation
Re: Why I Do Not Mourn The Death Of Paul Yonggi Cho By Deji Yesufu by Eviana(f): 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
Bass Reeves:

Re: The Holy Spirit, My Senior Partner - Understanding The Holy Spirit & His Gifts
by vooks:
8:40am On Nov 01, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/283126/holy-spirit-senior-partner-understanding#39569597

Religion / Pastor Yonggi Cho Jailed Three Years For $12m Fraud
by selfemployed(m):
5:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1802940/pastor-yonggi-cho-jailed-three#24518074

Religion / Re: Word Of Faith - The Movement's Doctrine And Proponents
by trustman:
7:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1790500/word-faith-movements-doctrine-proponents/9#25227481

I expect to soon read the much awaited piece Deji Yesufu has on TB Joshua RIP

BassReeves,
Thank you for these links to these older articles on the late pastor.
They go back to as early as "2014". I will definitely read them.
Is Deji gonna write something on the late T.B. Joshua or were you just hoping he would by pre-speaking it into existence?
Re: Why I Do Not Mourn The Death Of Paul Yonggi Cho By Deji Yesufu by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 19, 2021
Eviana:
Beautifully written...

Rubbish written.

Eviana:

Is Deji gonna write something on the late T.B. Joshua or were you just hoping he would by pre-speaking it into existence?
Deji Yesufu is the writer you should be following. Dont go and follow people who are balanced and not one sided writers. Rubbish.

And to be waiting for a piece to read on Joshua before you know what Joshua stands for says it all. Joshua is the only prophet you know because he used the media well. Very interesting.

This is how you conclude rubbishly.

By the way, I saw the work of your boys. You people dont learn. That day you remove my contact from your list will be the day you will have rest. I "ashuaaa"
(assure) you (...in Buhari's voice). You will stop messing around with me. You will. And coming online to pretend. Like I told you, you will remove my contact first on your own contact phone and book. You are so possessive. Too possessive. Start with your phone. Get angry and remove my contact from your phone and book first...this will give me assurance your boys will remove it from the databases you have stored it. But for you to erase it is a big problem for you. What is it you saw in me? Yet, the m.umu you wants to make it look like PMing you is a thing I enjoy. I want you gone for ever. If I was you, before the person even asked me, I would erase it and even show evidence so the person knows he or she is not important. But the fo.olish you is holding tight to it, and coming g out to want to make it look like I am the one trying to talk to her. I can see it is working well exactly the way I know it will work. Fo. olishness that made you to be calling 8 good people is a mystery to me. Did you tell them the last is a girl like you? grin Pretender. I know too much about you. Way too much.

1 Like

Re: Why I Do Not Mourn The Death Of Paul Yonggi Cho By Deji Yesufu by Eviana(f): 3:47am On Sep 19, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Rubbish written.

Deji Yesufu is the writer you should be following. Dont go and follow people who are balanced and not one sided writers. Rubbish.

And to be waiting for a piece to read on Joshua before you know what Joshua stands for says it all. Joshua is the only prophet you know because he used the media well. Very interesting.

This is how you conclude rubbishly.

By the way, I saw the work of your boys. You people dont learn. That day you remove my contact from your list will be the day you will have rest. I "ashuaaa"
(assure) you (...in Buhari's voice). You will stop messing around with me. You will. And coming online to pretend. Like I told you, you will remove my contact first on your own contact phone and book. You are so possessive. Too possessive. Start with your phone. Get angry and remove my contact from your phone and book first...this will give me assurance your boys will remove it from the databases you have stored it. But for you to erase it is a big problem for you. What is it you saw in me? Yet, the m.umu you wants to make it look like PMing you is a thing I enjoy. I want you gone for ever. If I was you, before the person even asked me, I would erase it and even show evidence so the person knows he or she is not important. But the fo.olish you is holding tight to it, and coming g out to want to make it look like I am the one trying to talk to her. I can see it is working well exactly the way I know it will work. Fo. olishness that made you to be calling 8 good people is a mystery to me. Did you tell them the last is a girl like you? grin Pretender. I know too much about you. Way too much.

Thank you BassReeves, PeaceJoyLove for your reply.
To the bolded, I am so glad you do! You definitely should....would be shocked if you didin't.
Occultists, satanists and witchdoctors usually do.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Do Not Mourn The Death Of Paul Yonggi Cho By Deji Yesufu by Nobody: 4:54am On Sep 19, 2021
Eviana:

Thank you BassR.eeves, PeaceJoyLove for your reply.
To the bolded, I am so glad you do! You definitely should....would be shocked if you didin't.
Occultists, satanists and witchdoctors usually do.

This is one of the main posts which I will keep for long ....as an evidence you are a liar. See, you still dont know where this may lead to. Perhaps, you will be returned to that Igboland you claim from that US, you still don't know. But I assure you: You will apologize. Enough of you. You know that if something else happen and we really drag this issue, a court can compel NL to show many things behind the scene. And then also can trace who PeaceJoylove is and who BassR is. Likewise, NL can be compelled to come out and say if PeaceJoylove is a mod or not. And you will fail there. And this will affect you. I have this on record. Another post, I have...I will not tell you that one. And this is the main fight I have with you. All those names yoy said I am, I hope you have not forgotten, you will mention them. See, I followed you very well, and I know you now.

Listen, I have removed that carrot, and the stick is the only weapon. You are the Taliban of NL. I will handle you. You need a matured hand to handle you, and I will show all how to tame a wild person. I am a no nonsense person. As long as either of us is a mod, we will see. I have told you...no one will ban you. How long have yoy been chatting with me and talking. Your brain should tell you that I'm bot the kind who suppress people. I allow people to talk.

My only thing is this...you will apologize. I assure you. And very good...I am happy you are showing your real bully self with the last statement....occultist, satanic...bla bla bla. See...I am ready for you. My fight is that your boys will stop. You will stop.

Just one condition I gave you. You will erase my name and number from your database. And the code is this: you will remove my number from your personal phone book and write it here that you have removed it and will not call me again. That's the code. I know how to use it without troubling you again about the database. You know I know the game na. You must write it. It means you dont have my number in your personal record again. Leave the rest to me. I know the codes you people use...I can translate it. I dear you to do it. Once you really remove my name from your phone book and you wrote it here, then, you are free...I will never even say anything again. If you dont, I will continue. You think you are smart. You are not. You will leave me alone by fore by force.
Re: Why I Do Not Mourn The Death Of Paul Yonggi Cho By Deji Yesufu by Eviana(f): 5:04am On Sep 19, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

This is one of the main posts which I will keep for long ....as an evidence you are a liar. See, you still dont know where this may lead to. Perhaps, you will be returned to that Igboland you claim from that US, you still don't know. But I assure you: You will apologize. Enough of you. You know that if something else happen and we really drag this issue, a court can compel NL to show many things behind the scene. And then also can trace who PeaceJoylove is and who BassR is. Likewise, NL can be compelled to come out and say if PeaceJoylove is a mod or not. And you will fail there. And this will affect you. I have this on record. Another post, I have...I will not tell you that one. And this is the main fight I have with you. All those names yoy said I am, I hope you have not forgotten, you will mention them. See, I followed you very well, and I know you now.

Listen, I have removed that carrot, and the stick is the only weapon. You are the Taliban of NL. I will handle you. You need a matured hand to handle you, and I will show all how to tame a wild person. I am a no nonsense person.
As long as either of us is a mod, we will see. I have told you...no one will ban you. How long have yoy been chatting with me and talking. Your brain should tell you that I'm bot the kind who suppress people. I allow people to talk.

My only thing is this...you will apologize. I assure you. And very good...I am happy you are showing your real bully self with the last statement....occultist, satanic...bla bla bla. See...I am ready for you. My fight is that your boys will stop. You will stop.

Just one condition I gave you. You will erase my name and number from your database. And the code is this: you will remove my number from your personal phone book and write it here that you have removed it and will not call me again. That's the code. I know how to use it without troubling you again about the database. You know I know the game na. You must write it. It means you dont have my number in your personal record again. Leave the rest to me. I know the codes you people use...I can translate it. I dear you to do it. Once you really remove my name from your phone book and you wrote it here, then, you are free...I will never even say anything again. If you dont, I will continue. You think you are smart. You are not. You will leave me alone by fore by force.

My original reply of "thank you" & question about the late T.B. Joshua was addressed to BassReeves...not you.
Nairaland "court" or a real Nigerian court?
That's fine either way..
It would be an honor to be "returned" to Igboland...

2 Likes

Re: Why I Do Not Mourn The Death Of Paul Yonggi Cho By Deji Yesufu by BassReeves: 5:40am On Sep 19, 2021
Eviana:
BassReeves,
Eviana beloved, VBCampaign will make it a point of duty to definitely see to it, that Deji, sooner than latter, writes something congealed on the T.B. Joshua RIP

1 Like

Re: Why I Do Not Mourn The Death Of Paul Yonggi Cho By Deji Yesufu by Eviana(f): 5:46am On Sep 19, 2021
BassReeves:
Eciana beloved, VBCampaign will definitely see to it that Deji, sooner than latter, writes something congealed on the T.B. Joshua RIP

Thank you
Re: Why I Do Not Mourn The Death Of Paul Yonggi Cho By Deji Yesufu by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 19, 2021
Eviana:

My original reply of "thank you" & question about the late T.B. Joshua was addressed to BassReeves...not you.
Nairaland "court" or a real Nigerian court?
That's fine either way..
It would be an honor to be "returned" to Igboland...
So you know I am not him, yet, you are making it look like I am him. You have done that several times. And what pained me was when I defended you with that guy. I told you what happened to me, but little did I know you are a ma.d goat. See, I dont pity you again. I kept wondering how a human can be so distrustful like you. But I missed something. And that is the most distrustful is the real enemy. Wow! Until I got it...and see...I decided to keep you closer and manage you. But you are a time bomb who should not be managed. You must be discarded for any destiny to move forward. No man or woman who wants his star to shine must involve himself or herself with you until you change. Not as you are now.

I am like 80% sure your friends or maybe relatives might have told you that you are a time bomb. Yes, you are. I know how to handle someone like you. I will tame you and your boys.

What I dont get is why you chose that route. If people have hurt you, find someone to talk to and get healed. You keep saying I need help...but you really need it. Yes, I need help too. I dont hide it. Nigeria is sinking with these our leaders....I need help. Yes, we need help in Nigeria. But not your mind help. I wanted to make you help nicely, but you have your plans. You are evil. Get away from me.

Listen, you have distracted me from writing about tech and encouraging young men to go the right way. You have. So, I assure you that I am committed to this cause of mine. You are in for it. I will destroy your dynasty before I move ahead with my tech stuff..

You are a liar. You are a manipulator. These are not the values of Christians. You meet someone and you try to bully the person saying the fellow is a scammer. For what? Are you ok? You need help. If you have been scammed on NL, then leave NL. Rather, you are the scammer looking for preys.

You used love scam as the last weapon against me...if you are looking for love, then get down to Nigeria and look for one. Go to your SDA church since you cannot marry outside it. Are you a f.ool? SDA has very few members. You can hardly meet one online. So, if you must get SDA who is Nigerian, fly to Nigeria and attend SDA here for some time. You will get one if you are serious. But that's not your goal. You are a liar. Leave women alone and then focus on men if you mean it. Leave dogs alone too and stop kissing them...or they lick down you...who care? undecided I have not said you sleep with dogs, I have just said that I do not care. But it is on you to show you arent a lesbian cos everything I am seeing says you are a gay. Dont blame me if i call you a a gay. I just have to say the truth. You act like one looking for a distant relationship Nigerian man to cover up your relationship. You know I can investigate well. I can tell you that all the men you claimed you have spoken to feel same. But maybe two or theee dont.

You cannot fight me and win as long as you are wrong. Do the right thing. Leave me alone. I dont want you as a friend again. Get the crap off my back. Get lost.

1 Like

Re: Why I Do Not Mourn The Death Of Paul Yonggi Cho By Deji Yesufu by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 19, 2021
Eviana:

Thank you
Fo.olish one being called beloved...am I him? You must be cr.azy. Do you understand the gravity of deliberate false accusation, and on top being bold to even defend it with epistles? You are in for it. You are truly the King of the boys. Fo.olish one.

1 Like

Re: Why I Do Not Mourn The Death Of Paul Yonggi Cho By Deji Yesufu by Eviana(f): 6:35am On Sep 19, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Fo.olish one being called beloved...am I him? You must be cr.azy. Do you understand the gravity of deliberate false accusation, and on top being bold to even defend it with epistles? You are in for it. You are truly the King of the boys. Fo.olish one.

I said "thank you" to BassReeves....not you.
If you aren't him, please stop jumping into mentions not addressed to you, PeaceJoyLove.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is The Only Way / If Jesus Was Rich... / Nigeria Is An Islamic Nation. Lagos Is Jihadist. - Pastor Bosun Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.