Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

I Made A Mistake In The Re-arrangement Of My Name In UNIBEN KOFA - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Made A Mistake In The Re-arrangement Of My Name In UNIBEN KOFA (1050 Views)

Computer Science Lab In UNIBEN: Before & After Photos / Topless Mentally Unstable Lady Disrupts Lecture In UNIBEN (Photos) / Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made A Mistake In The Re-arrangement Of My Name In UNIBEN KOFA by Sync201(m): 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
Good day all.

I noticed a mistake in my Uniben kofa. The first name there is my middle name.
E.g John Ifechukwude Offiah - my name
My kofa is showing
Ifechukwude John Offiah.

Is there away I can rectify this mistake.

Will I lose my admissions because of this
Re: I Made A Mistake In The Re-arrangement Of My Name In UNIBEN KOFA by duro4chang(m): 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
Explain better so that you can get help. Is it JAMB or post UTME or what?
Re: I Made A Mistake In The Re-arrangement Of My Name In UNIBEN KOFA by jaeyking(m): 2:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
I believe you were asked Surname, first name then middle name.

So it would actually show you surname first
Re: I Made A Mistake In The Re-arrangement Of My Name In UNIBEN KOFA by moodyguy: 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
Sync201:
Good day all.

My kofa is showing
Ifechukwude John Offiah.

go to Uniben ICT
Re: I Made A Mistake In The Re-arrangement Of My Name In UNIBEN KOFA by Sync201(m): 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
jaeyking:
I believe you were asked Surname, first name then middle name.

So it would actually show you surname first

Yes Offiah John Ifechukwude. Is the correct order of my name.

But in my kofa it's Offiah Ifechukwude John.
Re: I Made A Mistake In The Re-arrangement Of My Name In UNIBEN KOFA by Alexaonfleek: 12:17am On Sep 18, 2021
Sync201:

Yes Offiah John Ifechukwude. Is the correct order of my name.

But in my kofa it's Offiah Ifechukwude John.
There should be a place to Edit your 'base data' on your kofa account and if this doesn't work out,you can go your school's ict office
Re: I Made A Mistake In The Re-arrangement Of My Name In UNIBEN KOFA by folake4u(f): 7:25am On Sep 18, 2021
Sync201:
Good day all.

My kofa is showing
Ifechukwude John Offiah.

Go to Uniben's ICT building or Auditorium and tell them the issue.

Are you in 100level? Have you been cleared?

1 Like

Re: I Made A Mistake In The Re-arrangement Of My Name In UNIBEN KOFA by Sync201(m): 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
folake4u:

Go to Uniben's ICT building or Auditorium and tell them the issue.

Are you in 100level? Have you been cleared?

Ok thank you.

No I'm in 200lvl and yes I'm cleared
Re: I Made A Mistake In The Re-arrangement Of My Name In UNIBEN KOFA by folake4u(f): 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sync201:

Ok thank you.

No I'm in 200lvl and yes I'm cleared

200level? Nice.
Please stick to one pattern of name for your official documents especially in Uniben, otherwise na wahala cheesy.

(1) (Reply)

You May Be Able To Get Your Oau Transcript Faster Than You Think / Not Yet Gotten Admission?: This Is A Chance / Hnd Scrapped!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.