Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,160 members, 7,825,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

How Can Muslims Balance These Narratives - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Can Muslims Balance These Narratives (8220 Views)

Can Muslims Have A Joint Prayer Session With The Non-muslims? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Muslims Balance These Narratives by RightChannel: 9:59am On Oct 05, 2021
haekymbahd:
I just can't wait for your Jesus to come and submit to my Allah

1 Corinthians 15
27 For He [the Father] has put all things in subjection under His [Christ's] feet. But when it says, All things are put in subjection [under Him], it is evident that He [Himself] is excepted Who does the subjecting of all things to Him.

28 However, when everything is subjected to Him, then the Son Himself will also subject Himself to [the Father] Who put all things under Him, so that God may be all in all [be everything to everyone, supreme, the indwelling and controlling factor of life].

[b]Allah SWT said:

"[Be warned of] the Day when Allah will assemble the messengers and say, What was the response you received? They will say, We have no knowledge. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen"
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 109)

"[The Day] when Allah will say, O Jesus, Son of Mary, remember My favor upon you and upon your mother when I supported you with the Pure Spirit and you spoke to the people in the cradle and in maturity; and [remember] when I taught you writing and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel; and when you designed from clay [what was] like the form of a bird with My permission, then you breathed into it, and it became a bird with My permission; and you healed the blind and the leper with My permission; and when you brought forth the dead with My permission; and when I restrained the Children of Israel from [killing] you when you came to them with clear proofs and those who disbelieved among them said, This is not but obvious magic."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 110)[/b]

You won't stop to make me laugh grin thank you for quoting this Bible verse

1 Corinthians 15

27 For He [the Father] has put all things in subjection under His [Christ's] feet. But when it says, All things are put in subjection [under Him], it is evident that He [Himself] is excepted Who does the subjecting of all things to Him.

Is Allah that couldn't raised muhammad up from death, watching Muhammad rotted for three days before he was buried is the father here right? grin

You mentioned Dajjal isn't it? but you never knw that their is a portion that says Muhamnad shall submit to my Jesus Christ, thank you for exposing muhammad more and more
Re: How Can Muslims Balance These Narratives by haekymbahd(m): 10:10am On Oct 05, 2021
RightChannel:

You won't stop to make me laugh grin thank you for quoting this Bible verse

1 Corinthians 15

Is Allah that couldn't raised muhammad up from death, watching Muhammad rotted for three days before he was buried is the father here right? grin

You mentioned Dajjal isn't it? but you never knw that their is a portion that says Muhamnad shall submit to my Jesus Christ, thank you for exposing muhammad more and more
Hello don't mistake Muhammad was a prophet while you claim Jesus is God. Muhammad had told us about the comming of messiah but this comming messiah is not God Almighty...

Yes he is, he is father to all [creation] and not father to one [Jesus] begotten son.

Psalm 82
6 I said, You are gods [since you judge on My behalf, as My representatives]; indeed, all of you are children of the Most High.

My Allah has no only begotten son he is the creator and father to all [obedient worshippers]

John 20

17 Jesus said to her, Do not cling to Me [do not hold Me], for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to My brethren and tell them, I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.

Who is your God is it not Jesus is he also not the only begotten son of your God?
Re: How Can Muslims Balance These Narratives by RightChannel: 10:22am On Oct 05, 2021
haekymbahd:
Hello don't mistake Muhammad was a prophet while you claim Jesus is God. Muhammad had told us about the comming of messiah but this comming messiah is not God Almighty...

Yes he is, he is father to all [creation] and not father to one [Jesus] begotten son.

Psalm 82
6 I said, You are gods [since you judge on My behalf, as My representatives]; indeed, all of you are children of the Most High.

My Allah has no only begotten son he is the creator and father to all [obedient worshippers]

John 20

17 Jesus said to her, Do not cling to Me [do not hold Me], for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to My brethren and tell them, I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.

Who is your God is it not Jesus is he also not the only begotten son of your God?

Just shift the goal post to anywhere, I am with you.

Is allah the father from this Bible verse?

1 Corinthians 15

Are you not the one that quote the verse?

So muhammad shall stand and submit himself before Jesus Christ, what a ridiculed on the path of muhammad. #KeepOnExposingMuhammad
Re: How Can Muslims Balance These Narratives by haekymbahd(m): 10:31am On Oct 05, 2021
RightChannel:

Just shift the goal post to anywhere, I am with you.

Is allah the father from this Bible verse?

1 Corinthians 15

Are you not the one that quote the verse?

So muhammad shall stand and submit himself before Jesus Christ, what a ridiculed on the path of muhammad. #KeepOnExposingMuhammad
So your Christ shall stand and submit himself before Allah, what a ridicule on the path of Jesus.

#KeepOnExposingJesus

Muhammad was called as a prophet after Christ so he has his own nation just as Isa has his we make no distinction between any of them

Allah SWT said:

"Say, [O believers], We have believed in Allah and what has been revealed to us and what has been revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants and what was given to Moses and Jesus and what was given to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 136)
Re: How Can Muslims Balance These Narratives by RightChannel: 11:01am On Oct 05, 2021
haekymbahd:
So your Christ shall stand and submit himself before Allah, what a ridicule on the path of Jesus.

#KeepOnExposingJesus

Muhammad was called as a prophet after Christ so he has his own nation just as Isa has his we make no distinction between any of them

Allah SWT said:

"Say, [O believers], We have believed in Allah and what has been revealed to us and what has been revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants and what was given to Moses and Jesus and what was given to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 136)

Why can't you be a good boy at least for a second, you quoted this Bible verse telling me that Jesus Christ shall submit to allah and I am asking if allah is the father here. I will ask again and for the last time before moving to another cogent discussion. Is allah the father here? I need straight answer not interested in your tales by moonlight

1 Corinthians 15

Who is the father here?

A. Jesus Christ

B. Muhammad

C. Allah

D. Jehovah

E. None of the above
Re: How Can Muslims Balance These Narratives by haekymbahd(m): 11:28am On Oct 05, 2021
RightChannel:

Why can't you be a good boy at least for a second, you quoted this Bible verse telling me that Jesus Christ shall submit to allah and I am asking if allah is the father here. I will ask again and for the last time before moving to another cogent discussion. Is allah the father here? I need straight answer not interested in your tales by moonlight

1 Corinthians 15

Who is the father here?

A. Jesus Christ

B. Muhammad

C. Allah

D. Jehovah

E. None of the above
Allah is the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. So if Allah is not the Father of your Jesus then you are worshipping a false god

Exodus 6 verse 3
King James Bible
And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

Almighty Allah = God Almighty

Jesus didn't write any of the Gospel books himself but certainly the God of Jesus is Allah because he was the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob
Re: How Can Muslims Balance These Narratives by RightChannel: 11:33am On Oct 05, 2021
haekymbahd:
Allah is the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. So if Allah is not the Father of your Jesus then you are worshipping a false god

Exodus 6 verse 3
King James Bible
And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

Almighty Allah = God Almighty

This your ignorant is getting out of hand, jumping from one Bible verse to another. Are you afraid, scared and ashamed to answer this question? Let us treat them one after the other, leave the book of Exodus for now let's treat this first please

1 Corinthians 15

Who is the father here?

A. Jesus Christ

B. Muhammad

C. Allah

D. Jehovah

E. None of the above

Just pick one option that best answer the question don't stress yourself
Re: How Can Muslims Balance These Narratives by haekymbahd(m): 11:36am On Oct 05, 2021
RightChannel:

This your ignorant is getting out of hand, jumping from one Bible verse to another. Are you afraid, scared and ashamed to answer this question? Let us treat them one after the other, leave the book of Exodus for now let's treat this first please

1 Corinthians 15

Who is the father here?

A. Jesus Christ

B. Muhammad

C. Allah

D. Jehovah

E. None of the above

I told you The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is Allah. So Allah is the God of Jesus....
Re: How Can Muslims Balance These Narratives by RightChannel: 11:40am On Oct 05, 2021
haekymbahd:

I told you The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is Allah. So Allah is the God of Jesus....

As a slave of allah that you claimed allah is the father mentioned here in 1 Corinthians 15:27, show or quote a verse from Quran where it is written that Allah is your father
Re: How Can Muslims Balance These Narratives by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:49am On Oct 05, 2021
RightChannel:

As a slave of allah that you claimed allah is the father mentioned here in 1 Corinthians 15:27, show or quote a verse from Quran where it is written that Allah is your father

You wan finish the boy kpatakpata, haekymbahd ngbo allah is your father, talkless of been the father to our Lord Jesus Christ cheesy Right.Channel don get you
Re: How Can Muslims Balance These Narratives by RightChannel: 11:54am On Oct 05, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

You wan finish the boy kpatakpata, haekymbahd ngbo allah is your father, talkless of been the father to our Lord Jesus Christ cheesy Right.Channel don get you

I laugh grin I'm just reasoning his brain
Re: How Can Muslims Balance These Narratives by haekymbahd(m): 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
RightChannel:

Wait was it Jesus that was talking in that verse or Paul. Jesus was the messenger of Allah and not Paul.

Jesus said Allah was his Father and father of all beleivers.

Mark 10
18 And Jesus said to him, Why do you call Me [[m]essentially and perfectly [n]morally] good? There is no one[/b] [[o]essentially and perfectly [p]morally] good--except God (Allah) alone.

Allah is Father to all and does not have a begotten son (do you know the meaning of Begotten).

Psalm 82

Allah SWT said:

"And it is not for any human being that Allah should speak to him except by revelation or from behind a partition or that He sends a messenger to reveal, by His permission, what He wills. Indeed, He is Most High and Wise."
(QS. Ash-Shura 42: Verse 51)

Every beleivers and even messengers and angels are all sons of God and no one is his only begotten son get the message i am passing.

Word “Begotten” is a corruption [an addition] (RSV 32 Christians Scholars) & Word “Son” is Corruption [fabricated from Choose] (NIV Christian Scholars) and Trinity 1 John 5:6-7 is a Corruption (RSV 32 Christians Scholars)

John 3:16 Begotten Son in King James Version is a Corruption and Word begotten has been removed by revised standards versions 32 Christians scholars backed uo by 50 Christians denominations of highest imminent

Jesus refer to his God as Allah(God) and Abba (Father)..

But Allah has said he didn't beget anyone, Jesus is not different as angels, beleivers, Adam, isreal as far as the term son of God is consigned.

Allah is the father of Jesus this will become more clearer to you when you realize that the Unitarians e.g Jehova witnesses are not worshipping the same God as Trinitarian...

I hope you get the message I am trying to pass..
Re: How Can Muslims Balance These Narratives by RightChannel: 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
haekymbahd:
Wait was it Jesus that was talking in that verse or Paul. Jesus was the messenger of Allah and not Paul.

Jesus said Allah was his Father and father of all beleivers.

Mark 10
18 And Jesus said to him, Why do you call Me [[m]essentially and perfectly [n]morally] good? There is no one[/b] [[o]essentially and perfectly [p]morally] good--except God (Allah) alone.

Allah is Father to all and does not have a begotten son (do you know the meaning of Begotten).

Psalm 82

Every beleivers and even messengers and angels are all sons of God and no one is his only begotten son get the message i am passing.

Word “Begotten” is a corruption [an addition] (RSV 32 Christians Scholars) & Word “Son” is Corruption [fabricated from Choose] (NIV Christian Scholars) and Trinity 1 John 5:6-7 is a Corruption (RSV 32 Christians Scholars)

Jesus refer to his God as Allah(God) and Abba (Father)..

But Allah has said he didn't beget anyone, Jesus is not different as angels, beleivers, Adam, isreal as far as the term son of God is consigned.

Allah is the father of Jesus this will become more clearer to you when you realize that the Unitarians e.g Jehova witnesses are not worshipping the same God as Trinitarian...

I hope you get the message I am trying to pass..

According to headlines of this thread, it says How Can Muslims Balance These Narrative. We want to balance this narrative and that is why I am still engaging you and reasoning your brain.

You said allah is the FATHER mentioned in 1 Corinthians 15:27 and I am asking to quote from the Quran that says something of such that allah is the father of Jesus Christ or allah is your own father too that is just it. Or Bible is more reliable than Quran according to you?

1 Like

Re: How Can Muslims Balance These Narratives by haekymbahd(m): 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
RightChannel:

According to headlines of this thread, it says How Can Muslims Balance These Narrative. We want to balance this narrative and that is why I am still engaging you and reasoning your brain.

You said allah is the FATHER mentioned in 1 Corinthians 15:27 and I am asking to quote from the Quran that says something of such that allah is the father of Jesus Christ or allah is your own father too that is just it. Or Bible is more reliable than Quran according to you?

Allah had said what was meant by father and not the christian interpretation of father he begets none

Allah SWT said:

"And they say, The Most Merciful has taken a son. Exalted is He! Rather, they are [but] honored servants."
(QS. Al-Anbiyaa 21: Verse 26)

Allah said son meant honored/righteous servant not Begotten as christians claim..

Isaiah 53 verse 11
He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.
Re: How Can Muslims Balance These Narratives by RightChannel: 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
haekymbahd:

Allah had said what was meant by father and not the christian interpretation of father he begets none

Allah SWT said:

"And they say, The Most Merciful has taken a son. Exalted is He! Rather, they are [but] honored servants."
(QS. Al-Anbiyaa 21: Verse 26)

Allah said son meant honored/righteous servant not Begotten as christians claim..

Isaiah 53 verse 11
He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

So according to Quran allah is not in anyways a father but rather SLAVES MASTER and ownership of millions slaves that owns your lives in Islam. What you just show now is what? Give yourself a name

You quoted 1 Corinthians 15:27 saying that allah is the father that passage mentioned but to quote such from your own Quran where this same allah is refer to as FATHER gives you an unrepairable damages beyong recognisition. GIVE YOURSELF A SUITABLE NAME for this ignorant you just proof now
Re: How Can Muslims Balance These Narratives by haekymbahd(m): 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
RightChannel:

So according to Quran allah is not in anyways a father but rather SLAVES MASTER and ownership of millions slaves that owns your lives in Islam. What you just show now is what? Give yourself a name

You quoted 1 Corinthians 15:27 saying that allah is the father that passage mentioned but to quote such from your own Quran where this same allah is refer to as FATHER gives you an unrepairable damages beyong recognisition. GIVE YOURSELF A SUITABLE NAME for this ignorant you just proof now
Isaiah 53 verse 11

Why was Jesus called servant/slave by his Father in this verse?
Re: How Can Muslims Balance These Narratives by RightChannel: 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
haekymbahd:

Back to the sub-topic, Dajjal

Wait are you now confusing yourself, who is that Messiah that is coming back if NOT Jesus Christ according to your Quran?
Re: How Can Muslims Balance These Narratives by RightChannel: 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
haekymbahd:

Isaiah 53 verse 11

Why was Jesus called servant by his Father in this verse?

Isaiah 53:11 is now your quran verse right? cheesy you people are too funny displaying this level of ignorant here on public forum like NL
Re: How Can Muslims Balance These Narratives by haekymbahd(m): 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
RightChannel:

Back to the sub-topic, Dajjal

Wait are you now confusing yourself, who is that Messiah that is coming back if NOT Jesus Christ according to your Quran?
Yeshua (Prophet Isa)

Don't be surprised if the god Jesus is the antichrist
Re: How Can Muslims Balance These Narratives by haekymbahd(m): 2:02pm On Oct 05, 2021
RightChannel:

Isaiah 53:11 is now your quran verse right? cheesy you people are too funny displaying this level of ignorant here on public forum like NL
Why was the only begotten son called servant/slave
Re: How Can Muslims Balance These Narratives by RightChannel: 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
haekymbahd:
Yeshua (Prophet Isa)

Don't be surprised if the god Jesus is the antichrist

Who is the Messiah here in Quran 3:45?

When the angels said, "Mary, God gives you good news of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary. He will be highly distinguished in this world and the Hereafter, and brought near to God.

How many Messiah do you now have in Islam through Quran?
Re: How Can Muslims Balance These Narratives by RightChannel: 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
haekymbahd:
Why was the only begotten son called servant/slave

You better don't go back to your stupidity, allah is not your father according to Quran but he is your father according to Bible which kind stupidity is that? SO BIBLE IS MORE REALIBLE THAN YOUR QURAN, thank you for proving this to us
Re: How Can Muslims Balance These Narratives by haekymbahd(m): 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
RightChannel:

You better don't go back to your stupidity, allah is not your father according to Quran but he is your father according to Bible which kind stupidity is that? SO BIBLE IS MORE REALIBLE THAN YOUR QURAN, thank you for proving this to us
is this also in the Quran and who called him servant/slave was it not his father

Isaiah 53 verse 11
He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities
Re: How Can Muslims Balance These Narratives by RightChannel: 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
haekymbahd:
is this also in the Quran and who called him servant/slave was it not his father

Isaiah 53 verse 11
He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities

The question says "Quote from the Quran" if allah is your father, very simple and straight question but mind you, I've walked away from that since you have proved to us that Bible is more reliable than quran as you have Allah as your father from the Bible but as your slave master from the Quran. The case is closed.

Answer my question on dajjal please, or that one too is difficult for you to answer? should we move away from that too as usual
Re: How Can Muslims Balance These Narratives by haekymbahd(m): 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
RightChannel:

When the angels said, "Mary, God gives you good news of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary. He will be highly distinguished in this world and the Hereafter, and brought near to God.

what is the meaning of messiah?

It means anointed one ...

Isaiah 61
1 THE SPIRIT of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed and qualified me to preach the Gospel of good tidings to the meek, the poor, and afflicted; He has sent me to bind up and heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the [physical and spiritual] captives and the opening of the prison and of the eyes to those who are bound,(A)

2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord [the year of His favor] and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn,(B)

You doing annoint God he is the one who annoints..
Re: How Can Muslims Balance These Narratives by RightChannel: 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
haekymbahd:
what is the meaning of messiah?

It means anointed one ...

Isaiah 61
1 THE SPIRIT of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed and qualified me to preach the Gospel of good tidings to the meek, the poor, and afflicted; He has sent me to bind up and heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the [physical and spiritual] captives and the opening of the prison and of the eyes to those who are bound,(A)

2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord [the year of His favor] and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn,(B)

You doing annoint God he is the one who annoints..

I NEVER ASK YOU FOR THE MEANING OF MESSIAH
Re: How Can Muslims Balance These Narratives by RightChannel: 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
RightChannel:

haekymbahd that is your question, I don't ask you to tell me the meaning of Messiah thought you go to school?
Re: How Can Muslims Balance These Narratives by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
AntiChristian Empiree Ibkhaleel001 IJOBA11 Babaheekmat etc come and rescue your brother haekymbahd ooo RightChannel wan finish am kpatakpata grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can Muslims Balance These Narratives by haekymbahd(m): 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
RightChannel:

All prophets and messengers of God are messiah's [chosen by God] . They all came to warn and save their potential followers from the wrath of God but coincidentally the name of Jesus is messiah [chosen one]..

Muhammad means Praised one doesn't mean he is God

Messiah means chosen one doesn't mean he is God
Re: How Can Muslims Balance These Narratives by haekymbahd(m): 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:
AntiChristian Empiree Ibkhaleel001 IJOBA11 Babaheekmat etc come and rescue your brother haekymbahd ooo RightChannel wan finish am kpatakpata grin grin grin grin grin
Forget let him proof Jesus is the God Almighty a lot of people already know trinity is false doctrine..
Re: How Can Muslims Balance These Narratives by AntiChristian: 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
chigator2:
I have been wanting to ask.

Why would an all-knowing God ordain the role of the Prophet of the last true religion, the religion of "Peace" to a character surrounded by controversies, a highway raider, and a political warlord in the person of Muhammad?

The controversies were non-existent till this century! They were brought up mostly by Christians/atheists like you. More so Yahweh ordained Moses and Joshua to do worse than you mentioned. So why do you still worship Yahweh?

Even in the Quran, the narration of Jesus' life epitomizes a simple one of peace with God and with Mankind. On the other hand, Muhammad lived a relatively violent life ( lived on the sword ), warring with neighbors ( in the once tranquil region of Arabia ), raiding and looting innocent merchants of their possessions on trade highways. Even Death didn't deal peaceably with Muhammad, he died painfully of acute poisoning quite unlike Isa/Jesus whom God ascended to heaven alive and will still make a return to Earth ( from Quran).

The Qur'an is not the Biography of people's life. Only lessons are narrated unlike the Bible which is the narration of Jesus at birth then Jesus at thirty to thirty-something! Whatever happened to Jesus from 1-29 years is unknown even in your Bible. You don't need to compare Jesus's life with Muhammad. Yahweh did not militarize Jesus as He did for Joshua and Moses in the OT. Can you say Yahweh encouraged Moses and Joshua to live a violent life? Warring with neighbors, killing families and sparing virgins for themselves?

And saying Muhammad died painfully by poison, how did Jesus your God die? He died while claiming His father forsook him! How did your John the Baptist die? You people exhibit acute stupidity by typing nonsense! And Jesus is still coming to complete his mission he never completed. Then he will marry and die as he ought to!

After the Death of Muhammad, the next battle for the first generation Muslims wasn't one of spiritual connotation rather it was a physical one. Worst off, it was amongst themselves over the succession of the caliphate which lead up to the Shia-Sunni split. Something unheard of from the first Christians in the Bible which were recorded to live in piety and charity even under intense Roman persecution. Safe to say the followers of Jesus and Muhammad were duly taught in the doctrines of their masters.

How then can Muslims balance these conflicting narratives?

What happened was prophesied by Muhammad before he died! He already said Islam will split in to many parts! And you shouldn't compare Muhammad to Jesus on earth! Muhammad had a country with Islamic rule. Jesus did not even have his family under a Christian rule. Muhammad's Islam was accepted by majority in hundreds of thousands before his death. But when Jesus died hardly can his followers be up to 100.

And you didn't discuss how the next centuries after Jesus came up with the Bible. Bible was not around back then. It was definite not like this. A lot of killings and fights exists till it got to this state.
Re: How Can Muslims Balance These Narratives by RightChannel: 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2021
haekymbahd:
All prophets and messengers of God are messiah's [chosen by God] . They all came to warn and save their potential followers from the wrath of God but coincidentally the name of Jesus is messiah [chosen one]..

Muhammad means Praised one doesn't mean he is God

Messiah means chosen one doesn't mean he is God

I don't need your explanation on the meaning of Messiah, why can't you follow a simple instruction?

Quran 43:61

And "his" ˹second˺ coming is truly a sign for the Hour. So have no doubt about it, and follow me. This is the Straight Path.

If Jesus Christ is not the "His" as read above, who is that "His" then?

Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) was in an apartment and we were beneath that, that he peeped in and said to us: What are you discussing about? We said: (We are discussing about the Last) Hour. Thereupon he said: The Last Hour would not come until the ten signs appear: land-sliding in the east, and land-sliding in the west, and land-sliding in the peninsula of Arabia, the smoke, the Dajjal, the beast of the earth, Gog and Magog, the rising of the sun from the west and the fire which would emit from the lower part of 'Adan. Shu'ba said that 'Abd al-'Aziz b. Rufai' reported on the authority of Abu Tufail who reported on the authority of Abu Sariha a hadith like this that Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) did not make a mention of (the tenth sign) but he said that out of the ten one was the descent of Jesus, son of Mary (peace be upon him), and in another version it is the blowing of the violent gale which would drive

Sahih Muslim 2901 b

Do you have another Jesus who is son of Mary in Islam?

You are just confusing yourself by exposing muhammad through your dajjal. So Muhammad will stand before his Messiah Jesus son of Mary on the judgement day, thank you for bringing this up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dalai Lama Condemns Attacks On Muslims by Buddhist Monks / Bosnian Muslim Walks To Mecca / The Most Noble In The Sight Of Allah Is The Most Of Righteous. Be Humble! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.