Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

What Business Can You Start Or Invest In With 1milion Naira. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can You Start Or Invest In With 1milion Naira. (739 Views)

What Business Can Someone Start With The Sum Of 1milion Naira? / What Business Can You Start With 80,000 Naira / 5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can You Start Or Invest In With 1milion Naira. by Biafraaa: 2:53pm On Sep 17, 2021
Dear fellow nairalanders please i need your opinion and advise. what Business can you advice someone with 1milion naira cash to start or invest in. i'm currently out of idea. the more i think about a business to start, after some calculations the money won't be enough to start up the business. please kindly throw in your opinions.
Re: What Business Can You Start Or Invest In With 1milion Naira. by Larriekay: 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2021
Biafraaa:
Dear fellow nairalanders please i need your opinion and advise. what Business can you advice someone with 1milion naira cash to start or invest in. i'm currently out of idea. the more i think about a business to start, after some calculations the money won't be enough to start up the business. please kindly throw in your opinions.
learning opportunity.
Re: What Business Can You Start Or Invest In With 1milion Naira. by Geedy: 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
If you don't have any idea yet, just buy a land to secure the money. You can resell it later at a higher price than you bought it, because the longer the money stays in your hand the quicker a responsibility snatch it from you

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can You Start Or Invest In With 1milion Naira. by gnykelly(m): 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
Money has never been the issue idea has.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can You Start Or Invest In With 1milion Naira. by Biafraaa: 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
explain bro.
Larriekay:
learning opportunity.
Re: What Business Can You Start Or Invest In With 1milion Naira. by Dejiyussuf: 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
Biafraaa:

With 1 million naira you can start an ecommerce business that can give you 500k per week without importing.

Here is how to do it.

1, research for a hot kitchen item
2, visit lagos Island to hunt for that kitchen item
3, run Facebook ads and start earning

This can't be done on your own, you need a coach to help you or put you through..

Or rather invest in someone who is kick starting an Ecom biz venture.

Either way if you have 1 million and you wish to invest it in ecommerce biz you can send me a a WhatsApp message on 09045470462 let's talk.
Re: What Business Can You Start Or Invest In With 1milion Naira. by Mannyemmy(m): 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
Biafraaa:
My business suggestions for you that can you startup with 1M are:
You can startup a fintech platform and be earning hugely as most banks are overcrowded these period due to covid 19 guidelines and many persons are embracing the fintech space in Nigeria.
Although, I don't know your current location, however, Food is constantly essential. You can rent a shop and startup a restaurant, do some billboard advert and can as well digitalize it by creating a website and/or app where people can order and get the food delivered at their doorstep.
You can as well open a bakery. Here in my area, there is only one bakery and the area has a population of thousands of inhabitants and hundreds of shops. You can as well startup yours after doing a market research in your area and employ professional bakers and do your own unique style of baking the bread and do home delivery and you can add ice cream and as well digitalize it to ease the business for you. You can also open a grocery shop to sell farm produce only. You will do your research and buy your farm produces from places in Nigeria where you can get it very cheap. You can as well digitalize for larger audience with a well packaged branding and start making sales.
Your capital is also a good one for starting up an online lending business with very low risk having an automated web application for the business and getting your desired return on investment monthly.
You can also startup a food processing business and start with frozen food production. You can also start a private refinery business by starting up a kerosene depot. it's in high demand these period we are.
Importation is also a good one, you can start with importation of phones. Create an online platform for it to create more awareness, then rent an office and you're good to go.
Lastly, you can also open outlets in any hot selling landmarks(Most especially markets places) in your area and start up a standard and corporate thrift contribution company, commonly called "Ajo" or "Esusu" You will employ professional marketers/workers whom will be well dressed in branded wears and they will go about the area or market and convince business men/women to start saving in your company and you will offer them different savings packages and they will definitely be turn up as i have personally not seen any corporate Ajo company in Nigeria!.

As regards investment, there are several investment platforms like piggvest, branch and carbon etc, but they all offer low interest rate but your investment funds may be well secured, so if you're looking for pocket money, you can invest in any of this platform but if you're looking to earn a substantial interest rate monthly, you can invest in tech startups. If you're interested in investing in fintech and/or edtech application, you can buzz me on 0.9.0.8.5.0.3.4.7.0.4

If you need more business ideas, brainstorming section, market research and business development, kindly contact me.

Best regards.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Invest In Bitcoin Trading / Why Is Skunk Stripe Hair Gone Viral? / BOOST YOUR SALES WITH GOOGLE MAP LISTING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.