Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany (4455 Views)

AKSU Student Immersed Best Marine Student In Nigeria / Top 10 Largest Universities In Nigeria By Land Mass / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by ClassicMan202(m): 11:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
If na one corntree like that...dem go use chop 50trillion dollars and dem no go still finish the work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by ruggedtimi(m): 11:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
For Nigeria them go use that money build rail line from Ibadan to kano..with just one train using the rail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by AngelicBeing: 11:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
Shellsploit:
Lagos Independence tunnel sef cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hian, you have started again, which Lagos, Tinubu Lagos, buhari Lagos or Mc olumo Lagos, that tunnel can only happen if Angels are sent to live permanently in Lagos otherwise corruption will not allow the project to see the light of the day, useless politicians Led by the skeleton in Aso Rock shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by Lamasta(m): 6:53am On Sep 18, 2021
This is a country with vision for the future but ours here our president is mortgaging the future of this country with reckless loans to build projects that won't stand the test of time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by Bunmhi(f): 7:35am On Sep 18, 2021
Cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by BBBricks: 8:00am On Sep 18, 2021
just like the english french channel tunnel

if you like watch SAS RED NOTICE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by humilitypays(m): 8:56am On Sep 18, 2021
Generalwoodz:
They said it would be ready by 2029...So I asked myself " what will become of me by 2029?"

Would I be rich and powerful or poor and broke?
Would I be famous or obscure?
Would I be in Canada living the life of my dream or still in Nigeria complaining about day by day problems?
Would I be a father to cute children or 30 something year old bachelor?
Would I still be on nairaland booking space up and down or booking flight to Victoria falls ?
Would I be merely existing or living the dream?
Would I be Cruising around in a sleek mecerdes Benz or walking on my two leggibenz
Would I be ?

Only Time shall tell. See you all in 2029 grin
Touching words. God will see you through, just do your best and leave the rest to God and destiny, que sera sera, whatever will be will be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by Shaolin0147(m): 10:25am On Sep 18, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

The Vulture griller is really the dumbest Nairalander ever.
lalasticlala seun rule 19 broken, this fulani vagina miscreant have multiple handle here she's the same as kestolove yenefer onionbandit killmnknow killigbohonow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
The cost of the project is what caught my attention. Such a project in Nigeria can't cost less than $30 billion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by Generalwoodz(m): 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
humilitypays:
Touching words. God will see you through, just do your best and leave the rest to God and destiny, que sera sera, whatever will be will be.
Thanks,brotherly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by pacino26(m): 9:48am On Sep 20, 2021
Spending123:

And you can never see pastor Rightousness in this kind of topic, all he does is to look for any bad news booom!!!! and then connect it with religion.

The good pastor deserves our sympathy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The World Largest Immersed Tunnel Connecting Denmark And Germany by 3ple9ine(m): 11:12am On Sep 20, 2021
Omo Nigeria still dey backward

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delta State Has Started Paying Bursary For 2015 / Ten Awkward Lifestyles Of "Yahoo Boy" Worth Neglecting To The CORE / Uniport Has Cancelled The Just Concluded Post Utme Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.