Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,943 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) (61353 Views)

Private Jets Spotted On The Tarmac Of The Abuja Intl Airport (pix/video) / Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) / British Airways Plane's Nose Collapses At Heathrow Airport (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by baby124: 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
A lot of people have mental health problems o. It doesn’t mean it’s village people. The stress of the travel probably triggered the illness.

Also it could be her family dumping her and trying to make her disappear. I won’t be surprised if she is not even from the state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
Huh?
Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by Slimm01: 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
Village people on this beat.
Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
Keep your affairs to yourself. Don't broadcast your moves, they won't hear. There are too many unfriendly friends. And there are too many "village" people.
I know of a young who got an opportunity to relocate abroad to a western country, he told his friends. They rejoice and partied with him. On the eve of his departure he was gunned down and killed.
Keep certain things to yourself alone.

What I am about to say now may offend some people and upset some other people's theology. I know a man who anytime he discusses any project or business venture with his wife, the business or venture will fail. He learned the hard way to keep things to himself. He only announces certain to his wife after they are already executed.
Some people have wrong spirit. Mere association with them can bring you down. Be discerning.

5 Likes

Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by Botking: 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
People are quick to call village people, what if karma caught her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by Matheusmartin: 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
Na all those Ghana must go and baco bag she Wan use travel before??

3 Likes

Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by Befii: 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
D village effect.
Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by Doyin2(m): 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lagos airport indeed.
Bloggers undecided

4 Likes

Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by Drizzy5001(m): 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
Village people Don finally get this one. So sad.

Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by Coldie(m): 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
See as Lagos airport be like refugee camp

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by Drizzy5001(m): 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
misterme:
Keep your affairs to yourself. Don't broadcast your moves, they won't hear. There are too many unfriendly friends. And there are too many "village" people.
I know of a young who got an opportunity to relocate abroad to a western country, he told his friends. They rejoice and partied with him. On the eve of his departure he was gunned down and killed.
Keep certain things to yourself alone.

What I am about to say now may offend some people and upset some other people's theology. I know a man who anytime he discusses any project or business venture with his wife, the business or venture will fail. He learned the hard way to keep things to himself. He only announces certain to his wife after they are already executed.
Some people have wrong spirit. Mere association with them can bring you down. Be discerning.
you are right, I've observed it too.

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by Love55freas(m): 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
wickedness in Africa
Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by Bashnigga(m): 6:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
How unfortunate...
sighs!! Village pipu
Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by pelepeleb: 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
Pray for Nigeria that God should give us His own leader in Nigeria come 2021 election and beyond. it is high time to stop trusting human. thanks be to God for God prove himself to us. Nigeria trusted human Buhari and we were seriously dealt with. killing of fellow human is not regarded as a serious sin, it is normal, no food, it is correct. kill cow, you are in trouble.History will never forget if we survive it. So let ask God for forgiveness first and ask him to give us our leader. Nigerian may not go to pole before God do it. God will show us mercy and answer our prayer. He will deliver us from fellow human that are deceiving us.
Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by Femeto: 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
This one no mad. She dey hungry.

2 Likes

Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by EmmJay40(m): 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
Skynet45:
angry angry angry angry

Haaa when one is almost about to escape the hardship of Buhari, village pipu decide to make her suffer more. Why not wait till she gets to Yankee and run mad there

And she will be deported with cane.

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by smd837(m): 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
Some people are d1 causing problem to themselves, they should stop announcing their prosperity befre it comes through but they wouldn't listen. God will touch you ma, though i didn't george.
Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by illicit(m): 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
What if she reaped what she sowed
Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by Zetty177x: 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2021
So na Ghana must go she want take travel abroad?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by midehi2(f): 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2021
As i saw the topic, i know it will be from Edo, as i watch the video, i hear "vae, esan nò" fear these people....chai
Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by Aduroja123(m): 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
For we wrestle not against the flesh but principalities and powers!.

Aye toto
Aye oni camera
Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by CSTRR: 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
The powers of her father's house said no way.

We need to realise that there are unseen forces actively working to ensure that people don't lift up their heads in life.
Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
inoki247:

Person gaz dey pray this prayer everytime....

on my day of joy God put my Village people for compulsory quarantine make dem no see my Mata reason....

Bros very serious prayer point ooo and add one more. May my blessings not meet my village people on the way. I have been a victim once but God dey sha and he dey always take control.
FEAR VILLAGE PEOPLE especially the ones in your extended family.
Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by derbykol(f): 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lamasta:
Every monitoring spirit monitoring my destiny what are you waiting for......
Die by fire

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by Lamasta(m): 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2021
derbykol:
Die by fire
Fire burn them all
Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by davidtemi(m): 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
Wicked people
Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by madridsta007(m): 6:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1400465/lady-leaving-nigeria-lagos-airport-runs-mad-airport-photos-video/

When leaving Nigeria, make sure very few people know. Even your friends.
They will be angry at you, but dont worry. Those that are true friends wont be angry for long.

OR
Ensure you are a prayer mountain of an individual... If you carry the FIRE and your character and life are ONE with God, you wont be bothered.
Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by mauchiz: 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
They do me my own, carry my international passport bearing my visa the week I was to travel. I cried and cried, it did not come out, I had to cancel my flight.
I got another passport and visa after some months, went to the airport early to avoid stories that touch.
As we were waiting for our flight, the flight was vy 12:35am, by 12 midnight I couldn't stand up, my back started paining me, I have never experienced such pain before, it was terrible, I couldn't stand up, even when they were calling names, I was lying down, it is well.
I had to pray, send text message to my pastor.
Immediately he replied my message with a word of prayer, I got healed,it was almost time, I entered the flight.

3 Likes

Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
The headline should have been:
"Madam woman who wanted to travel abroad left her luggages at the airport and go back to the street."
Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by Edun00700: 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
Busted
Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by Pweetiedude(m): 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
Skynet45:
angry angry angry angry

Haaa when one is almost about to escape the hardship of Buhari, village pipu decide to make her suffer more. Why not wait till she gets to Yankee and run mad there
What's the difference?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Journey To The UK / Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) / Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.