Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,836 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) (61352 Views)

Private Jets Spotted On The Tarmac Of The Abuja Intl Airport (pix/video) / Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) / British Airways Plane's Nose Collapses At Heathrow Airport (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by nwajesus12(m): 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see a brown calabash habouring her placenta, hair, nails, picture..etc.

A covenant was made on the day she was born that she wouldn't leave the shores of this country, she broke the covenant and now's she paying dearly for it with insanity.

She will be fine, just take her to a geninue man of God.

This I have seen.
Asshole

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by AvalonSpace(m): 7:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
Na the villagers she tell about her travel plans. Na them dey responsible!
Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by Peace1993: 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1400465/lady-leaving-nigeria-lagos-airport-runs-mad-airport-photos-video/

How did the ‘Mr. Too-Know’ doing the background talk know that it was her family members behind her predicament?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by Federalis: 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
No be juju be that?
Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by Lokojatoofar: 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
Chai! I respect the world
Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by Bonebreaker(m): 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
Na ghana must go she wan use commot for country
Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by 5thcolm(m): 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
There is something wrong with you people in Naija.
This woman is clearly stressed, I am not seeing any sign of madness here.
She needs help. People there should help her and find out what they can do to help her, they are there videoing her, calling her mad

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by EgunMogaji2: 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2021
A simple case of heat stroke.
Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by Bngf: 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
Jesus
Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by usagee36: 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
Dirty country grin
Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by Bornboy4: 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
Don't tell me she's from Edo State oh because I wouldn't tolerate such insult to my people.

Methinks she lost the centre of her gravity and fell into clevity.

Let her go and reconcile with her village people and it will be well with her.
Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by Poanan: 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
mauchiz:
They do me my own, carry my international passport bearing my visa the week I was to travel. I cried and cried, it did not come out, I had to cancel my flight.
I got another passport and visa after some months, went to the airport early to avoid stories that touch.
As we were waiting for our flight, the flight was vy 12:35am, by 12 midnight I couldn't stand up, my back started paining me, I have never experienced such pain before, it was terrible, I couldn't stand up, even when they were calling names, I was lying down, it is well.
I had to pray, send text message to my pastor.
Immediately he replied my message with a word of prayer, I got healed,it was almost time, I entered the flight.
Wow

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by Osashalom: 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
What a sad injury time strike from the village
This world is deep. Without the help of God, we would all be messed up.
Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by JashDiem: 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2021
Both new and seasoned content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

Renumeration is 500,000 Naira.

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is an excellent opportunity for home job seekers

To signify your interest, send a message to : 07054011454
Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by Lifeemetu(m): 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
And person go talk say village people no dy exist.
Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by CountVersailles(f): 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
Stupid Nigerians as usual speculating on village people. Una no dey get sense angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by Lifeemetu(m): 9:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
Abeg make person teach Me how to post in Nairaland
Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by Elidrisy20: 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
Na who tell una say na abroad she dey go?
Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by Awoleesu(m): 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
Excerpts from Nollywood....

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by ImaIma1(f): 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
Which airport is this one?

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by budaatum: 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
assent:

How did this person know that the lady informed her family members that she wanted to travel?

Was he there when she was telling them?

You are the first to engage brain so had to mention.
Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by benqo01(m): 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
Seriously things re really happening, whoever says wickedness (village people) doesn't 3xist haven't experienced any shit.....that was how a young Nigeria n footballer lost his life when he got signed to an Azerbaijan club side l,he died on the day he was supposed to travel,I really felt for him ah too bad

May we not die at the edge of achieving success in life
Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by labelle123(f): 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
One needs to be prayerful.
Success attracts wickedness
Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by cactusJack(m): 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2021
Breaking news!!! village people strike again
Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by hahn(m): 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
Saifullah01:
A superstitious credulous stock we are

It is really embarrassing.

No prior knowledge of the situation.
No medical examination performed.
No investigation carried out.

Nothing but confident assumptions based on arrogant ignorance.

What a people! undecided
Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by Exodora: 11:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
Some people still do not know that over happiness can affect one's mental balance.
Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by enemyofprogress: 2:27am On Sep 18, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
OP you forgot to add that her Village People could not be reached as at the time of this report.
says who? Her village people dey right there behind her
Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by enemyofprogress: 2:27am On Sep 18, 2021
Exodora:
Some people still do not know that over happiness can affect one's mental balance.
yinmu
Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by enemyofprogress: 2:30am On Sep 18, 2021
Lifeemetu:
Abeg make person teach Me how to post in Nairaland
first you need to pay for 50k for registration, after that lalasticlala will give you the code to use to post your thread
Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by Caseless: 3:07am On Sep 18, 2021
She was traveling with Ghana must go bag? This is a momentary psychological breakdown. She'll be fine.
Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by 5thcolm(m): 3:18am On Sep 18, 2021
Caseless:
She was traveling with Ghana must go bag? This is a momentary psychological breakdown. She'll be fine.

I traveled to US with Ghana must go bag filled with food. No big deal
Re: Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) by mechanics(m): 3:48am On Sep 18, 2021
Some people are just wicked, it could be as a result of envy from some of her family members and relatives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Journey To The UK / Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) / Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.