Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:03 AM

Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) (40089 Views)

Hurricane IDA Unleashes Apocalyptic Flooding Across Usa(Pix, Video) / China Warns Britain That Beijing Will 'Strike Back If UK Steps Out Of Line' / China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War (2) (3) (4)

Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by Conners(m): 1:05am On Sep 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
With the way the world is going, it is Clear that the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse are Jockeying into Position.

This World is about to Explode.
I Admonish all to fly with Speed into the ark of Safety.
I Admonish all to tell whoever does not know JESUS Christ to Jump in with them.

The Signs are Everywhere!
It is gonna be Hell on Earth once the Saints are taken away.
Do the Needful now! The Next Moment is not Guaranteed.

You self no go make heaven
Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:05am On Sep 18, 2021
Chinese are now acting like Femi... they now talk too much with little action.. they should use taiwan as examples let's see their military mighty... too much talk little action undecided undecided
Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by Kirigidi(m): 3:09am On Sep 18, 2021
timesup234:
only 7 nuclear bomb will destroy America. America military might is a myth that don't exist. You ought to be a baboon to believe the garbage you read online
It's clear that you are a fool to assume that a country that has 5800 nuclear warheads will fold its hands and allow another country with a mere 250-350 nuclear warheads to bomb it. Is it not the same China that America liberated from Japanese colonisation and occupation during the second world war?. You must be an ignorant kid.

Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by Caseless: 3:52am On Sep 18, 2021
lipsrsealed
chelsea1116:
I just hate that country China...they could poison the world some day with something worst than corona.
brainwashed by western media.
Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by pacespot(m): 4:20am On Sep 18, 2021
Tissaia:
Bullshits..., Nobody will start nuclear war. Climate change will gradually take out every nation. Most of the technology will gradually be obsolete due to natural resources depletion.
Artificial intelligence is the peak of human technology....... Also there's no other habitable planet besides earth.

We have sent robotic probes now to every planet in this solar system, and this is the only habitable one," Bezos said of Earth. "My friends who want to move to Mars? I say do me a favor: Go live on the top of Mount Everest for a year first and see if you like it, because it's a garden paradise compared to Mars."

Can you corroborate all these assertions with references to documents? The human beings that will be sent to Mars will be a bit different from the ones in the earth currently, according to scientists, they can do genetic mutations and incorporate some genes from other animals into humans, genes from cockroaches for instance are said to be immune to radiation and other harsh weather.

How do you arrive at the conclusion that artificial intelligence is the peak of human innovations? Do you know that AI itself is an endless possibility?
Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by pacespot(m): 4:24am On Sep 18, 2021
Australia is just a satellite country of the USA and the West to get even at China. The West has their eyes and ears in every nook and cranny of this planet.

Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by princewarri1985: 4:33am On Sep 18, 2021
This is really cheating going on in the world, how could one nation be armed with Nuclear weapon and another nation wont be allowed to acquire nuclear weapon, i swear thats cheating, just like what the worlds powers is currently doing to iran and north korea, i pray say make i get country first then make one idiot come tell me say i non fit own nuclear weapon if them go fit
Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by omoyankee3(m): 4:37am On Sep 18, 2021
Becos they have ordinary 300 nukes, nobody will hear word again. How will you be threatening a whole country with millions of people just anyhow.
Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 18, 2021
dragunov:

Ki lo nse eleyi? What's this dumbed down version of Olayemi that you are projecting at us? Are you normal?

See somebody that's current about the affairs of the world. Just listen to yourself. Anyways I'm not interested in joining issue with you. We already know who you are.
Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by Mjpem23(m): 5:44am On Sep 18, 2021
DuduParaPara:
Gara Gara people.

You will nuke this and that.

All mouth but no action.

Propaganda all the time.

Bloody short Asians with half open eyes
This is how I think we all blacks should be addressing Chinese aswr

Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by FiverrTutor(m): 7:08am On Sep 18, 2021
They should all nuke themselves na, what are they waiting for
Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by Tijani009: 9:13am On Sep 18, 2021
bunto:
As far as I am concerned, Australia is most 'useless' country in the world. China can go ahead.
Dem no give you visa?
Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by daveP(m): 9:44am On Sep 18, 2021
Only a fool will see all these recent carvings for acquisition for nuclear weapons and bragging rights and threats as some media noise. Its all predicted by biblical Prophecies already. Its hard to believe but over last 20yrs, each step by world powers has been just fulfillment of these events.

Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by BKayy: 10:08am On Sep 18, 2021
BigBashiru:

blacks are not primitive it is british monkeys that are primitive..... the british took over aboriginal lands in canada and australia.... look at australian flag, it features the british flag... do you know both canada and australia are british possessions?
Not just two of them but Jamaica as well plus other 13 countries.
Even Haiti is independent by name not in reality. They are actually still French Slaves
Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by dragunov: 10:53am On Sep 18, 2021
Horlayhemy:

See somebody that's current about the affairs of the world. Just listen to yourself. Anyways I'm not interested in joining issue with you. We already know who you are.

What affairs of the world? Of all the issues on ground, it is the imbecilic way you spell olayemi that constitutes knowledge? Wonders shall never end. Who are the "we"? Ajegbodo n wa eni kunra. You can join isdues now. Its a free world.
Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by omojeesu(m): 10:54am On Sep 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

Continue your arguments and misinterpretation of Scriptures. Your Eyes will be clear soon!
Let it be unto you as you said.

God's people are in trouble.

The pre-tribulation teaching error introduced 200 years ago has badly affected us.

We have been lied to that we won't see the antichrist. That we won't pass through the great tribulation. That before the antichrist emerges we just disappear.

Why is the anti-Christ called antichrist if there's no Christ and Christians to "anti"? Why should he still be called antichrist when there's no Christians to persecute?

Have you read Matthew 24 as I suggested? Why are too many of us not being like the Berean Christians? I gave you scriptures advance scriptures that prove that I am lying.

Show me a single scripture that says rapture will occur before the great tribulation. Just 1 verse.

Soldiers are made for battle but Christian soldiers have been told there will be no war. Students told there will be no exams.

Don't mix up great tribulation with the wrath of God. They are not the same thing. What the Bible clearly tells us is that we will escape the wrath of God!

Let's wake up beloved!!!

Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by obonujoker(m): 11:12am On Sep 18, 2021
omojeesu:

Read your Matthew 24 very well without any preconceived idea and you will notice that the Rapture is in verse 31.

These events must/will preced the Rapture:

Beginning of sorrows

Abomination that makes desolate appears in the Temple in Jerusalem

People flee

Great tribulation starts

Cosmic disturbances and planetary disasters put an end to the great tribulation.

Jesus appears in the air/sky seen everywhere.

He commands His angels with the sound of the trumpet to effect our Rapture

And they do!

Anyone left behind will suffer the wrath of God as the nephelims and the sodomites did in the days of Noah and Lot respectively.

Very apt
Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by Teslason(m): 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
Plut01:

You're so wrong on the bolded. We are still yet to understand time, cosmos. Just a little shift from conventional physics gave us the the process of opening the third eyes, the nearest opportunity toward metaphysical we humans have achieved so far. We are moving forward and AI is not even a thing.

Wait till they unclassify all Tesla works (Many of them were proven to be false while others were said to be classified because humans are not ready for it) and physics fully embracing the advanced science of metaphysical and finding a way to bring it down to our everyday consumption, we will go places and AI won't even be seen as something serious.

Sure! He's a legend.
Global warming isn't supposed to be our problem anymore or even intergalactic travel if this secret organization(esp. the US government) didn't hide this inventions for their selfish use and to make more money from crude oil.

Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by peterious10(m): 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16165811/china-warns-nuke-australia-submarine-arms-race/amp/

I even like the way BUHARI dey collect LOANS from CHINA... Make dem cum recolonize us again and take over this country on Ghaaaaaad...
Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by seunayantokun(m): 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
IGG - Initial Gra Gra
Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by DonroxyII: 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
Last last human being will destroy the world angry
We won't... The world will heal but maybe human will go extinct and other animals (Homo sapien) will find their carcass and all their civilisations as well as how they stupidly nuke themsleves to pieces via Ego !!
Re: Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) by Myer(m): 8:49am On Sep 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
With the way the world is going, it is Clear that the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse are Jockeying into Position.

This World is about to Explode.
I Admonish all to fly with Speed into the ark of Safety.
I Admonish all to tell whoever does not know JESUS Christ to Jump in with them.

The Signs are Everywhere!
It is gonna be Hell on Earth once the Saints are taken away.
Do the Needful now! The Next Moment is not Guaranteed.

I can only imagine how frustrated your life is for all you dream about to be the end of the world.

If you really believe the world is coming to an end you will act in faith.
People have donated all their properties to the chirch and needy because they truly believed the world was coming to an end for decades and centuries.

Why not emulate such people. You're here making noise about end of the world when you have not done anything to back it up except jump on every post on nairaland propagating evil doctrines that everyone should perish except you q selected few. How selfish.

Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi / Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv / India Buys 3 Million Barrels Of Russian Oil At A Discount