Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,251 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (566 Views)

How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) / She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Auxtan(m): 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
Auxtan:
My girlfriend have always believed her genotype is AA and myself having checked mine 2 different times always know I am AS but given I am a believer of doing everything how it really should be I asked her to go recheck her genotype especially because she has only checked it once previously and that was in her teen years. Now she checked it again and it turned out she is AS. I love my girlfriend so much and really will like to marry her but my question now is please how can we make this work even with this? She's been crying ever since and I told her to stop crying that I will take her to a more competent hospital for a recheck because I still don't believe the result personally but really I am afraid we might really not be married after all. My question is even if it turns out again she is AS is there any chance that myself being AS can marry her without our future kids suffering the consequences?
Thank you
Only 2 options available to you....

1. You can both marry and not have kids at all, a sacrifice made for love. Adoption is an option available to all, even those married undecided

2. You can go your separate ways.

A third, which I did not include is not sensible at all since it requires you taken a potentially evil risk. There is now a potential cure for sickle cell anemia but it is very costly and not available in Nigeria yet. Even if it becomes available, the cost will Likely in the 100s of millions. undecided
Re: . by AfonjaConehead: 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Only 2 options available to you....

1. You can both marry and not have kids at all. Adoption is an option available to all, even those married undecided

2. You can go your separate ways.

A third, which I did not include is not sensible at all since it requires you taken a potentially evil risk. There is now a potential cure for sickle cell anemia but it is very costly and not available in Nigeria yet. Even if it becomes available, the cost will Likely in the 100s of millions. undecided

Re: . by mardis: 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
There will definitely be consequences on your future children if you as AS marry her as AS, period. There is no need to mince words.

I have seen lovers separate because of this, some still maintain friendship though. You guys ain't the first to be separated by this
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
mardis:
There will definitely be consequences on your future children if you as AS marry her as AS, period. There is no need to mince words.

I have seen lovers separate because of this, some still maintain friendship though. You guys ain't the first to be separated by this
Many of them live with a broken-heart for the rest or their existence too. undecided

1 Like

Re: . by Divoc19(f): 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
It's not possible.
Check again. In hospitals and road side labs too. Confirm and go your ways.
Remember to count it all Joy that you even found out earlier
Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2021
all these people bastardizing the word "love".... you people have no clue what love is!
Re: . by Sonnobax15(m): 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
lipsrsealed
Now you've known...At least you can now decide Whether to save your future kids from the future consequences or just end the relationship now.
Re: . by mardis: 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Many of them live with a broken-heart for the rest or their existence too. undecided

That's life now, at least no be death separate them.

(1) (Reply)

Imagine Your Little Daughter Writing This About Your Wife's Ex (photo) / Busty, See-xy And Succulent: Corper Cynthia Adventure With The Boys / How Long Have You Been On Nairaland & How Did You Get To Know The Platform?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.