Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,362 members, 7,853,617 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

All Christian Women Using Makeup Will End Up In Hell Fire! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Christian Women Using Makeup Will End Up In Hell Fire! (599 Views)

Serial Engager Who Proposes To Christian Women And Dumps Them Just Before Weddin / Why Do Some Husbands Insist On Women Using Bedtime Perfume? / Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Christian Women Using Makeup Will End Up In Hell Fire! by LoveUdie: 6:57am On Feb 06, 2022
As a Christian woman, you cannot makeup and make heaven at the end.

Let's check out dictionaries, as an action word, what does it mean to makeup? To make up means to:
1, to invent or cook a story, "She like making up stories against her friends'
2, to make up also means to compensate for something lost, missed, or deficient. "I'll make up the time tomorrow"

From these two dictionary's definitions of make up, we can see that: (i) using makeup is making up a fake, artificial beauty that is not real. It is a cover-up, fake life and children of God cannot involve in such ungodly habit. (ii) women who use makeup see God's creation as imperfect, so they are trying to make up God's deficiency. Women who use makeup are passing message to God that, "God, why did you create my finger nails short, my eye lashes short, my hair too short, but nevermind, I will make up to Your deficiency"

No woman who believes God created her perfectly will ever use makeup, you don't makeup a perfection. A diamond does not need to be painted to show value. It is because you believe God did not create you perfectly that is the reason you use makeup as a woman.

Only those who see themselves as ugly use makeup to cover up their ugliness. If you see yourself as a perfect and beautiful image of God, you will not use makeup.

I am not here to argue with you, that is not my business, but my business is to prayerfully tell you the truth and how you respond to the truth is your own business.

All Christians women using makeups, bleaching, lightening or whitening their skins, loaded with jewelries, wearing mini-skirts, tight skirts or trousers are candidates of hell fire, no matter how zealous and serious they are in the Lord, no matter how fireful and powerful they are in the Lord, those satanic materials will never allow them to enter heaven.

You know what I will advise you? If truly you are a child of God, go back to the Lord to speak to you as you open up your heart and He will reveal the truth about all these to you before it is too late.

Before you ask your questions, let me ask you this simple question, when you stand at the gate of heaven, what will be your justifiable reason as a Christian woman, born again daughter of God for using make up, for fixing nails, eye lashes, for wearing tight trousers, skirts, tops, mini-skirts, shorts? What will be your reasons before holy angels of God for bleaching, lightening, whitening or “toning” your skin? What?

Listen, not using makeup, jewelry, tight trousers and skirts, alone, is not enough to take you to heaven if you don’t live a sanctified life, but using them alone is enough to take you to hell fire!
Source: https://www.allsinglesandmarried.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Christian Women Using Makeup Will End Up In Hell Fire! by Steep(m): 7:16am On Feb 06, 2022
LoveUdie:

Let's check out dictionaries, as an action word, what does it mean to makeup? To make up means to:
1, to invent or cook a story, "She like making up stories against her friends'
2, to make up also means to compensate for something lost, missed, or deficient. "I'll make up the time tomorrow"

From these two dictionary's definitions of make up, we can see that: (i) using makeup is making up a fake, artificial beauty that is not real. It is a cover-up, fake life and children of God cannot involve in such ungodly habit. (ii) women who use makeup see God's creation as imperfect, so they are trying to make up God's deficiency. Women who use makeup are passing message to God that, "God, why did you create my finger nails short, my eye lashes short, my hair too short, but nevermind, I will make up to Your deficiency"

No woman who believes God created her perfectly will ever use makeup, you don't makeup a perfection. A diamond does not need to be painted to show value. It is because you believe God did not create you perfectly that is the reason you use makeup as a woman.

Only those who see themselves as ugly use makeup to cover up their ugliness. If you see yourself as a perfect and beautiful image of God, you will not use makeup.

I am not here to argue with you, that is not my business, but my business is to prayerfully tell you the truth and how you respond to the truth is your own business.

All Christians women using makeups, bleaching, lightening or whitening their skins, loaded with jewelries, wearing mini-skirts, tight skirts or trousers are candidates of hell fire, no matter how zealous and serious they are in the Lord, no matter how fireful and powerful they are in the Lord, those satanic materials will never allow them to enter heaven.

You know what I will advise you? If truly you are a child of God, go back to the Lord to speak to you as you open up your heart and He will reveal the truth about all these to you before it is too late.

Before you ask your questions, let me ask you this simple question, when you stand at the gate of heaven, what will be your justifiable reason as a Christian woman, born again daughter of God for using make up, for fixing nails, eye lashes, for wearing tight trousers, skirts, tops, mini-skirts, shorts? What will be your reasons before holy angels of God for bleaching, lightening, whitening or “toning” your skin? What?

Listen, not using makeup, jewelry, tight trousers and skirts, alone, is not enough to take you to heaven if you don’t live a sanctified life, but using them alone is enough to take you to hell fire!
False!
What will take you to hell is not believing on Jesus the messiah.

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

You cannot say someone who is born again is going to hell that is a very big lie.

What is the definition of a person who is born again?
1. He does not live in rebellion or sin against God,/keep his or herself.

1 John 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

2. He knows God and He does righteousness.

1 John 2:29 If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.

1 John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

3. He already has eternal life.
1 John 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
4. Has passed from death to life.
John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
Re: All Christian Women Using Makeup Will End Up In Hell Fire! by caesymore(m): 7:20am On Feb 06, 2022
a
LoveUdie:

Mhen...
rightly stated though 85% of people on this thread will disagree but God does not do with majority.

1 John 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

Now the Nairalander above me lacks understanding of the word. The text he quoted embodies a lot of things, 'Believing in the name of God also denotes you believe you are wonderfully and fearfully made' I wonder how one who applies all this mentioned on this thread still believes she is wonderfully made

It saddens me that we choose to err against God's word and still feel interested in making heaven. Why not proudly do it this way, if you can't be for God fully shun him and enjoy your sin without justifying the sin and trying to paint it as acceptable by God.
Hell or Heaven as most believe exist either must be ones portion, why not go to either one flying your flag higher on the go proudly and without apology?

As for me anyone I get on that day if be, I know I worked for it and proudly will embrace it as they say there is no partiality . grin
Re: All Christian Women Using Makeup Will End Up In Hell Fire! by athaboi(f): 7:28am On Feb 06, 2022
While the none christians ends up where?? Agbaya
Re: All Christian Women Using Makeup Will End Up In Hell Fire! by Truvelisback(m): 7:40am On Feb 06, 2022
Make-up or no make-up, won't take u to hell fire. Christianity is deeper than that.
Re: All Christian Women Using Makeup Will End Up In Hell Fire! by Steep(m): 8:52am On Feb 06, 2022
caesymore:
a

Mhen...
rightly stated though 85% of people on this thread will disagree but God does not do with majority.

Now the Nairalander above me lacks understanding of the word. The text he quoted embodies a lot of things, 'Believing in the name of God also denotes you believe you are wonderfully and fearfully made' I wonder how one who applies all this mentioned on this thread still believes she is wonderfully made

It saddens me that we choose to err against God's word and still feel interested in making heaven. Why not proudly do it this way, if you can't be for God fully shun him and enjoy your sin without justifying the sin and trying to paint it as acceptable by God.
Hell or Heaven as most believe exist either must be ones portion, why not go to either one flying your flag higher on the go proudly and without apology?

As for me anyone I get on that day if be, I know I worked for it and proudly will embrace it as they say there is no partiality . grin

You speaking from ignorance! It is a contradiction to say a born again Christian is going to hell! Do you people even read the Bible at all?
You gobble every crap that flies in so far it reels your emotion.

You believe you get to heaven by works? Which heaven by the way? Because God's word said our righteousness is nothing by filthy rag before God.
Isaiah 64:6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

No Human being can be justified by deeds of the Law.

Romans 3:20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

God is super holy no flesh can last a second before his judgment seat.
Only those washed with the blood of Jesus can be in heaven not a filthy man boasting about his works.
Re: All Christian Women Using Makeup Will End Up In Hell Fire! by brosom(m): 8:57am On Feb 06, 2022
Op na brain washed fool undecided.

Go read the account of Esther in the bible how she became queen. she was virgin and very beautiful, God loved her and made her to optain favor from the king, yet she make-up during the selection process as to whom the king Ahasuerus would choose as his Queen.

And king Ahasuerus choosed her, not because of her makeup but because God has already choosed her to free his people from wicked Haman.

Make-up or no make-up, if u go make heaven u go make heaven.

The mercies of God requires no qualifications, it doesn't matter where u are, what u do, and how u do it, if God want to save u he'll save u period.

1 Like

Re: All Christian Women Using Makeup Will End Up In Hell Fire! by Righteousness2(m): 9:23am On Feb 06, 2022
What I know is this!
Make up, so called fashion , Dressing etc will take many people to Hell! You Believe or you don't Believe is irrelevant.
Re: All Christian Women Using Makeup Will End Up In Hell Fire! by caesymore(m): 5:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
Steep:

You speaking from ignorance! It is a contradiction to say a born again Christian is going to hell! Do you people even read the Bible at all?
You gobble every crap that flies in so far it reels your emotion.

You believe you get to heaven by works? Which heaven by the way? Because God's word said our righteousness is nothing by filthy rag before God.
Isaiah 64:6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

No Human being can be justified by deeds of the Law.

Romans 3:20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

God is super holy no flesh can last a second before his judgment seat.
Only those washed with the blood of Jesus can be in heaven not a filthy man boasting about his works.

Lolz... Your reasoning is whacked
Re: All Christian Women Using Makeup Will End Up In Hell Fire! by Bighenzzy(m): 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:
What I know is this!
Make up, so called fashion , Dressing etc will take many people to Hell! You Believe or you don't Believe is irrelevant.
Lol.. I bet you know nothing about Christ or the Bible .. the Bible said in john 3:16 “ For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.“
All you need is to believe bro, believe!
Re: All Christian Women Using Makeup Will End Up In Hell Fire! by Bighenzzy(m): 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
Don’t be fooled makeup no fit carry you go hell, if anybody Dey tell you rubbish tell am male e show you for bible where dem write “makeup will take you to hell”.. anybody wey tell you nonsense first ask am if him Dey use body lotion if yes that means the person sef Dey go hell..
Re: All Christian Women Using Makeup Will End Up In Hell Fire! by descarado: 6:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
Is it your hell fire.
Allow them to go in peace na.

Dey your heaven. Na by force

Arrant nonsense

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why 99.99 Percent Of Girls Are Useless And Gold Digger / Lovers Tied To Pole And Lashed 100 Canes Each For Leaking Their Sextape — Video / Sexcapades With Myy Daughters Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.