Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo (41889 Views)

Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo / Lagos GAC Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photo) / Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo by sokera: 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
FREEMADNESS:
Tinubu should just go and relax. he has looted us dry and nobody seems to b complaining or probe him.

WHY CAN'T HE JUST RELAX AND ENJOY HIS LOOT IN PEACE.
What did he loot from your family house ?

IF THAT MAN SHOULD ATTEMPT THAT SIT OF POWER HE MIGHT DIE BEFORE ELECTION DAY.
Re: Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo by whirlout: 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
Terrier99:

And if he is not dealing with cancer, what do you want to happen to you?

Nothing. But you, u remain in abject poverty..dumb as.s
Re: Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo by Ashirioluwa: 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
This man is seriously sick. I wish him speedy recovery
Re: Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo by waploger(m): 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2021
niyiforeal:
If you sell twitter and IG accts dm 09035334002 whatsapp

do you buy?
Re: Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo by humilitypays(m): 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
Jerryherd:

What medical records do you have to back Tinubu's fitness claim.

And kindly mention just one dererogatory comment Tinubu made with real link about Ibos anytime
Tinubus wife attack Igbos in a viral video

watch it here you Yoruba Muslimi

https://www.nairaland.com/5068825/remi-tinubu-says-igbo-no

Igbos dont just wake up to start disliking someone.

Why dont Igbos hate Obasanjo, Yaradua, etc Mumu followers of a walking corpse shocked
Re: Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo by Terrier99: 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
whirlout:

Nothing. But you, u remain in abject poverty..dumb as.s

I replied you civilly and you decided to behave like an animal. You will never achieve anything good in life. You fill serve your younger ones. You will become a mistake to avoid and you will never have anything to show for your years of labour. shame will always follow you. Your very existence will irritate your helpers. So shall it be.
Re: Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo by RPirez: 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ganzoh:
Hmmm

God bless you, bro... Yet, some shameless Fools lacking self-worth would still go out and support these miscreants. Very sad indeed. angry

1 Like

Re: Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo by Opeyemic01: 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
Tinubu is really sick, may he be healed. He has tried in raising people, hence visitation here and there, however, he should just retire from partisan politics and enjoy the remaining of his life in peace.
Re: Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo by RPirez: 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2021
Jerryherd:

Worst form of corruption is false accusation without evidence, this is character assassination

Tinubu has been in opposition for most of the last 20 years and probed in several court under PDP which he represented himself fair and square and won

Again, like I mentioned earlier... the biggest problem of Nigeria are Nigerians! People like you would rather settle for crumbs than have a REAL share of the national cake. A nation ruled by evil-minded, blood-sucking vampires and where evil thrives... A nation where MC Oluomo is regarded as noble, a nation where Obanikoro, Obasa etc... are empowered as constituted authority... A nation where Tinubu is celebrated as Political god-father. SAD! sad

Dude, you sure have tons of problems! angry

Within the western climes, >90% of Nigerians would be regarded as mentally retarded! cool

1 Like

Re: Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo by Echoban: 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
FREEMADNESS:
Tinubu should just go and relax. he has looted us dry and nobody seems to b complaining or probe him.

WHY CAN'T HE JUST RELAX AND ENJOY HIS LOOT IN PEACE.

IF THAT MAN SHOULD ATTEMPT THAT SIT OF POWER HE MIGHT DIE BEFORE ELECTION DAY.

Who are the us that he looted dry undecided
Re: Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo by JohnSin97: 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
I prefer babatunde fashola for president.
Re: Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo by Echoban: 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
RPirez:

Again, like I mentioned earlier... the biggest problem of Nigeria are Nigerians! People like you would rather settle for crumbs than have a REAL share of the national cake. A nation ruled by evil-minded, blood-sucking vampires and where evil thrives... A nation where MC Oluomo is regarded as noble, a nation where Obanikoro, Obasa etc... are empowered as constituted authority... A nation where Tinubu is celebrated as Political god-father. SAD! sad

Dude, you sure have tons of problems! angry

Within the western climes, >90% of Nigerians would be regarded as mentally retarded! cool

Says a PDP miscreants

1 Like

Re: Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo by Jerryherd: 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
RPirez:

Again, like I mentioned earlier... the biggest problem of Nigeria are Nigerians! People like you would rather settle for crumbs than have a REAL share of the national cake. A nation ruled by evils and where evil thrives... A nation where MC Oluomo is regarded as noble, a nation where Obanikoro, Obasa etc... are empowered as constituted authority... A nation where Tinubu is celebrated as Political god-father. SAD! sad

Dude, you sure have a tons of problems! angry

Atleast I thank God am not part of the docile youth who wake up day in day out only to push blames and call people's name, I understand my part in politics and nation building

I'll never go about accussing people who have succeeded corrupt or thieves because I haven't reached their status not because I seek anyone's crumbs as Allah would have it I am a residency holder of another country and my work can feed me well

Why will I seat idle and hate MC Oluomo who worked from 5 am to 10 pm in Lagos park for a chance to become leader of Road Transport Workers and lift his family out of poverty?!

Why should I hate Obasa who worked all through his life as a charge and bail lawyer before his constituents recognised him and voted him

Why should i hate Tinubu a man who travelled to US for a degree, and ended up a Chicago driver, security guard, best graduating students, staff of ExxonMobil, Delliote Anderson , PWC and funder of NADECO that got us democracy

I will never envy or hate people I know nothing about their pain and struggle because I am here with same 24 hours a day like them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo by RPirez: 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
Jerryherd:

Atleast I thank God am not part of the docile youth who wake up day in day out only to push blames and call people's name, I understand my part in politics and nation building

I'll never go about accussing people who have succeeded corrupt or thieves because I haven't reached their status not because I seek anyone's crumbs as Allah would have it I am a residency holder of another country and my work can feed me well

Why will I seat idle and hate MC Oluomo who worked from 5 am to 10 pm in Lagos park for a chance to become leader of Road Transport Workers and lift his family out of poverty?!

Why should I hate Obasa who worked all through his life as a charge and bail lawyer before his constituents recognised him and voted him

Why should i hate Tinubu a man who travelled to US for a degree, and ended up a Chicago driver, security guard, best graduating students, staff of ExxonMobil, Delliote Anderson , PWC and funder of NADECO that got us democracy

Again and again... You can be formally educated yet, lack common-sense! undecided How come you're a resident of a foreign nation if these guys (All 9ja Politicians) are really doing great job of managing the nation? undecided At least, there's a reason you 'ran away', right? It's folks like you that are so selfishly absorbed with crumbs from these vampires. angry

If your resident country have such people as their leaders, do you think you'll be there comfortably running your mouth like you currently are?

Bro.. I'm NOT hating on anyone. You claimed MC Oluomo is working 5am - 10pm... This alone speaks volume of why Nigeria is what and where it is today. I can't keep arguing with someone that sees no wrong with 9ja Politicians. Nigeria needs a mental brain drain of it's citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo by fredoooooo: 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
Jerryherd:

Was he also sick wearing the same shoes in 2017

Dont you notice majority of them are psychos... how is someone else shoes become their headache? They will stay in their house and start dictating what others should wear, eat drink and do .. is that not madness ?
Re: Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo by gurunlocker: 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
So na sarrki be this... Wonderful!
Re: Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo by Jerryherd: 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2021
fredoooooo:

Dont you notice majority of them are psychos... how is someone else shoes become their headache? They will stay in their house and start dictating what others should wear, eat drink and do .. is that not madness ?

It's witchcraft.. one even judged he had cancer just from a picture

1 Like

Re: Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo by JashDiem: 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
Both new and seasoned content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

Renumeration is 500,000 Naira.

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is an excellent opportunity for home job seekers

To signify your interest, send a message to : 07054011454
Re: Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo by joinnow: 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
For all those that have chop up Visa ban.
Do not miss this opportunity.
Purpose of visit
To see Tinubu
Visa approved
Come back and thank me later
Re: Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo by Narldon: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
sarrki:
I visited the National Leader of our great Party Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in company of my father Mayegun of Yorubaland Olasunkanmi Marshal… God bless the Asiwaju Family!

The person on jeans trouser is sarrki

Re: Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo by Solidkay(m): 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
SlyDev:

You are nothing
But pencil in the hands of the creator
Re: Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
RPirez:

Again and again... You can be formally educated yet, lack common-sense! undecided How come you're a resident of a foreign nation if these guys (All 9ja Politicians) are really doing great job of managing the nation? undecided At least, there's a reason you 'ran away', right? It's folks like you that are so selfishly absorbed with crumbs from these vampires. angry

If your resident country have such people as their leaders, do you think you'll be there comfortably running your mouth like you currently are?

Bro.. I'm NOT hating on anyone. You claimed MC Oluomo is working 5am - 10pm... This alone speaks volume of why Nigeria is what and where it is today. I can't keep arguing with someone that sees no wrong with 9ja Politicians. Nigeria needs a mental brain drain of it's citizens.

My brother you are one of the few Nigerians that actually think. That bloke you just replied to is another textbook case of someone suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Late Jerry Rawlings former president of Ghana stated that Nigerians are in love with their enslavers and captors this guy you replied to is a perfect case study.

2 Likes

Re: Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo by fredoooooo: 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
Jerryherd:

It's witchcraft.. one even judged he had cancer just from a picture
People wey dey craze ...
Re: Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo by VEHINTOLAR: 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
Quick recovery sir
Re: Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo by Bimpe29: 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
I don't understand this consistent visit to BAT by all manners of people.
Re: Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo by Babastrong(m): 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
Seun! when are we going to greet Baba naw??
Re: Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo by Warlord12(m): 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2021
NGpatriot:
God Bless Asiwaju of Africa

God Bless the great Jagaban of Nigeria

God bless me and my great nation, Nigeria.

Amen

grin grin grin grin

I rather see tinubu win that those stupid northern never again

1 Like

Re: Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo by assent: 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
OAFMods:
Yoruba hater from the red mud enclave death be unto thee n each member of your household.

How has the visit benefited your life personally?
Re: Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo by wumi2017(f): 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
Hallelujah o o,,baba yin ti Ra Bata tuntun o grin
Re: Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo by FREEMADNESS: 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
Echoban:

Who are the us that he looted dry undecided

nothing to say to you.
Re: Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo by kingkaka01: 1:34am On Sep 18, 2021
Wealth is no longer gotten by killing yourself. Get wealth by networking with people and saving. Let's do this together. Join me on this new, creative and innovative platform that's about to launch soon. Don't let this Bitcoin-like opportunity pass you by again. See you.

https:///DZ4sPxx5F8GGoarM1rcenA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Many Boko Haram Terrorists In Tunbun Guni Along Lake Chad (Graphic / Bayelsa: 8 Lawmakers, 11 Commissioners, 6 LGA Chairmen, 83 Councillors Decamp / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.