Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo (41905 Views)

Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo / Lagos GAC Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photo) / Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo by enemyofprogress: 2:22am On Sep 18, 2021
See person wey wan be president looking like dead body
Re: Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo by ddeola: 8:24am On Sep 18, 2021
E don change em shoe finally. The jagaban himsef grin grin grin
Re: Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo by niyiforeal(m): 9:13am On Sep 18, 2021
waploger:

do you buy?
yes
Re: Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo by adeniyi65(m): 10:09am On Sep 18, 2021
Will Britain allow me to see our new incoming weakened president.i promise i wouldn't run away,shebi he will make it better like they use to say.

Re: Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo by freshalien: 10:39am On Sep 18, 2021
SlyDev:

You are nothing

Tribalism kill you there! They gave it back to you hot and all you can say is “you are nothing”. Focus on the matter and leave the person out of it. Idiiot!
Re: Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo by OAFMods: 10:45am On Sep 18, 2021
Is this how your shut your foolish father up at home ? Why must the Igbo hate Tinubu did he steal a kobo from them. Is this not how they hate Awo MKO insulted them.

Come 2023 if God in his mercy grant him the presidency your father is free to commit suicide with every member of your household.

Maliqcious:
shut up jor are you not ashame of yourself or you've lost your sense of belonging... Can't you see Tinubu is misfit health wise.. Ain't you feeling the heat of this current dispensation? Even if the Igbos hate Tinubu we all know the derogatory remarks he made against the in 2019 general election. May good health come to him but presidency no we all need a more youthful and energetic leader with his charisma period.
Re: Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo by novaman: 11:45am On Sep 18, 2021
Well done Bayo my friend keep up the good work. A lot of people don't know you personally but I do, and I know you are a good man.

Lucky

sarrki:
I visited the National Leader of our great Party Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in company of my father Mayegun of Yorubaland Olasunkanmi Marshal… God bless the Asiwaju Family!
Re: Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo by fredoooooo: 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
Jerryherd:

It's witchcraft.. one even said he had cancer just from a picture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Best Developed State In South-South Region? / Orji Uzor Kalu And Ebube, His Daughter (Photos) / Households Under Pressure As New Electricity Tariff Due July 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.