Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" (30818 Views)

Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles / COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges / Nigeria Must Continue To Exist: Obasanjo Rules Out Yoruba Nation, IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by KC031: 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
Anyway,no serious Biafran agitator banks on FFK in the first place so he's commitment or no commitment is inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Sirpaul(m): 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
Political Prostitute

2 Likes

Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Abujason: 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
Kingcalls:
Yoruba for u...sell outs...leopard can never change its spots

Not all of them are like that. There are some decent ones among them.

1 Like

Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by madjune(m): 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
Nobody should be surprised.

It's in the habit of the afonja to change like the weather.
No permanent friends. Just interests.

1 Like

Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by profbray(m): 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
Animal talk

1 Like

Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by NinjaMetahuman: 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
Eserise1:
Yoruba are well known traitors, from the days of Awol
Kingcalls:

If we start coming for you now, the ipob mods will suddenly remember they have ban button

6 Likes

Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by deeway200(m): 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
Give him food, he will sing your praise

1 Like

Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Kingcalls: 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
KarlWest:

Mumu. Leave Yoruba and talk about Joe IGBOKWE

ABI you don disown him?

Igbokwe never belonged with igbos ...he never changed.....

1 Like

Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by BabaAduras: 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
Not surprised his is singing a new song. Much as I dislike OBJ, I have always known he was right when he said FFK will sing for anyone who gives him a “Bowl of Asaro”.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by tunary(m): 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
This ffk na bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by compton11(m): 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
Oloribu fani kayode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by tunary(m): 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
BabaAduras:
Not surprised his is singing anew song. Much as I dislike OBJ, Ihave always known he was right when he said FFK will sing for anyone who gives him a “Bowl of Asaro”.
now i understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by stanluiz(m): 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Was he at any point part of Yoruba Nation?!

Fani Kayode started visiting people to beg for food from state to state, and came to Soka Ibadan house of Chief Sunday Igboho, and he was well fed and sent off with transport money by Chief Sunday Igboho

Did Chief Sunday Igboho seek one Kobo in donations through out his legal services in both Benin and Nigeria..

Did he publish and fundraiser account or ask anyone for support in cash or kind?!

How did Sunday igboho acquired all these wealth and properties ?

He is a politician ?
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Juoflife1(f): 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
Clown.
I pity people that follow or listen to this idiot
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by sisisioge: 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
Who still bothers with this guy? He reminds me so much of a guy I know whose wife had to commit suici.de...he was just too much for her to handle! Whew!
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Sleekfingers: 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
Kingcalls:

You need to see a psychiatrist immediately.....you are condemning an entire tribe, because of one man's stupidity......

Is like saying all igbos are drug peddlers
Is like saying all fulani are killer herdsmen, bandits or terrorists.....

Stop generalizing.....

2 Likes

Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by mariahAngel(f): 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
FFK has been zombified!

1 Like

Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by KarlWest(m): 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
Kingcalls:

Igbokwe never belonged with igbos ...he never changed.....

Oooh!

He is Jewish ��

Low budget Igbo man who migrated to the Yoruba region through Dangote truck ��

1 Like

Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Nfchi73: 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
Igboho you now know those that betrayed you. I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Jerryherd: 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
stanluiz:
How did Sunday igboho acquired all these wealth and properties ?

He is a politician ?

He is a car dealer at Oke Ado... However most of the cars he sold were auctioned to him cheaply through political connections he got from Adedibu , PDP and Ladoja
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Bngf: 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2021
Hmmm
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
FFK will not be so great the way he should be great because of this back stabbing. How can one just change like this after the two agitators he pretended to support have been locked up? People are saying he is the one FG used as traps for the Igbo and yoruba guy. Hmmmm! This man is playing with fire. Honestly. How can one be a plain Judas and tell lies God directed him to do so? This is beyond me.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Patrioticman007(m): 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
ebuk4real:
sad

Coming from an unstable mind

Don't attack the message but the messenger
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Sleekfingers: 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
Eserise1:
Yorubas are well known traitors, from the days of Awol

What are the igbos and hausas known for? Since you people like to generalize.....as if say na dem perfect pass

1 Like

Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by stanluiz(m): 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
FFK grin Am not surprised. He don receive better money , he has remember to preach Nigeria unity. I don't blame his shaa.

1 Like

Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Eserise1(m): 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
Everybody has thier own for for body , but u see Yoruba people dey will folow u to cause problem but if fight come dem go run dey like there enjoyment
Sleekfingers:

What are the igbos and hausas known for? Since you people like to generalize.....as if say na dem perfect pass
Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by Kobicove(m): 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
This guy always has the word "traitor" written all over him! undecided

1 Like

Re: FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" by TheWolfen(m): 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
Shut up already. Come 2023 I know God will be be behind Nigerians majority against their myopic and power drunk leaders

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra / Ambode Inspects Oworo Inward Third Mainland Bridge / Udom Emmanuel Gives Lexus SUV To Udom Free Chanel, Physically Challenged Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.