Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,861 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles (10176 Views)

Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike / FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" / "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by JohnMo2: 2:06pm On Jan 11
Waziri Atiku Abubakar does not have a pot of money that he dishes out to people to keep them loyal. If you are with him and the Peoples Democratic Party based on a principled belief in his free market economic policies and his pan-Nigerian approach to politics, your relationship with him will endure even when he has no money or political office to bestow on you.

I am very much committed to those principles.

If any Government does well, it may be commended without going into the partisan inclination of the Government. When they err, we should draw their awareness and the attention of the public to it while offering constructive criticism. That is the essence of patriotism. Patriotic people support their country all the time and their government when it deserves it.

You can do that and still remain politically stable. I have been aligned with the Peoples Democratic Party for twenty-six years. But I have been a Nigerian for the whole of my life. God first. Family second. Nigeria third. PDP fourth.

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by Xscape1993(m): 2:11pm On Jan 11
It is well with this guy.

43 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by ijmed: 2:27pm On Jan 11
Xscape1993:
It is well with this guy.
I swear

28 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by Proudlyomonna: 2:30pm On Jan 11
Free Leah no sell again grin
Obi no gree make him attention seeking market sell. grin
Tifnubu no gree release shishi grin

Reno you go dey alright grin

141 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by pachigo001(m): 2:49pm On Jan 11
Make tinubu help this guy life na before depression go kill am grin grin grin

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by Isobug: 2:54pm On Jan 11
You did not find way to bring in Obi in this your write up, Are you getting tired!

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by Abee79(m): 2:57pm On Jan 11
Stomach Infrastructure! 😂

34 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by BondRiv: 4:42pm On Jan 11
He is the one feeding you.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by Sermwell(m): 6:56am On Jan 12
This man is trying to adopt the same method like Bwala!! cheesy cheesy He needs attention badly from Tinubu! cheesy

E no go work for you!! wink wink

26 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by abhosts(m): 6:56am On Jan 12
LOL. This guy still sees himself extracting more dollars from delusional Atiku. The truth is that under APC, Nigeria has become a one party state so it is not wise wasting time and money only to cry rigged election later..

Atiku should give up his political ambition so hustlers like Reno can go and get a day Job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by princeabdul(m): 6:57am On Jan 12
Lol. Look at this hungry man

20 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by Houseofglam7(f): 6:58am On Jan 12
Mtchewwwwwwwww

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by crossfm: 6:59am On Jan 12
Hehehe.

Clown,as APC never send this one,he is still holding on to his meal card grin.

Once APC call him,he will change faster than the speed of light cheesy.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by Nonny95: 6:59am On Jan 12
Reno don tire for Peter Obi matter already😂😁

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by Lordjiggs09(m): 6:59am On Jan 12
HungerBad. grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by Fibonacci88: 6:59am On Jan 12
Am sure Reno has paid seun to help push his posts to fp. Any nonsense the mumu yarns on Twitter and doesn't get engagement Nairaland will help push to fp to keep the guy relevant.

14 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by lunacol(m): 7:00am On Jan 12
A hungry man is an angry man and always unstable.

10 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by saphiere(f): 7:00am On Jan 12
The owner of this forum made a post days ago on how the forum would no longer tolerate tribal post. I have been calling on him to ban a moniker for encouraging tribal war yet he has given a blind eye to it. Useless bunch.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by Icarus99(f): 7:00am On Jan 12
Reno
Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by Odogwuzack: 7:01am On Jan 12
That Bwala decamp really pained Reno oh grin

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by Validated: 7:01am On Jan 12
Proudlyomonna:
Free Leah no sell again grin
Obi no gree make him attention seeking market sell. grin
Tifnubu no gree release shishi grin
Reno you go dey alright grin

The guy left Obi the day he heard that PDP is asking Obi to come and run with Atiku again.
He will no longer touch Obi no matter what because he senses he may be sidelined if things pan out for Atiku/Obi 2027.

18 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by tuoyoojo(m): 7:02am On Jan 12
These guys are loyal to their pockets

Anywhere belle face

Even the reno, na as tilibu nor pick him call I can bet u, he would have jumped ship and ported

No friends in politics ,only permanent......

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by epainos: 7:03am On Jan 12
Lol
Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by Houseontherock1: 7:03am On Jan 12
undecided

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by Odogwuzack: 7:03am On Jan 12
Validated:

The guy left Obi the day he heard that PDP is asking Obi to come and run with Atiku again.
He will no longer touch Obi no matter what because he senses he may be sidelined if things pan out for Atiku/Obi 2027.

Atiku/ Obi ticket will still fail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by mycar: 7:03am On Jan 12
Same him that was ready to join apc when the rumour of GEJ joining APC broke out

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:03am On Jan 12
He has tried everything nd it didn't work
Now he wants to come back to his root

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by Ireportlive: 7:04am On Jan 12
Yinmu
Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by epainos: 7:05am On Jan 12

You can do that and still remain politically stable. I have been aligned with the Peoples Democratic Party for twenty-six years. But I have been a Nigerian for the whole of my life. God first. Family second. Nigeria third. PDP fourth.
This last part of the article cracked me. grin Reno that abandoned his family in the US and moved in with another woman in the UK. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by nanauju(f): 7:07am On Jan 12
cheesy Just do you Reno

Everyone is also hustling

Check my signature people

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by UselessBuharist: 7:11am On Jan 12
Monkey! The white bearded goat

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Guts Alaafin Of Oyo’s Palace / Inflated Prices Of Road Construction In Nigeria / Osinbajo Gets In Touch With Buhari Everyday - Lai Mohammed Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.