Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes (2561 Views)

Absence Of Life Forms On All Planets Close To Earth, Should We Be Worried? / 13 Of The Most Beautiful Planets In The Universe / How Important Are The Other Planets Of the Universe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by Youngvegetable: 11:50am On Sep 18, 2021
Please Gather here if you laughed while reading

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by Venymen(m): 12:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
7victor:
In the United States,I read/heard that residents always see objects or people from other planets,

particularly in the countryside where there are no houses, but forests, bushes and deserts.

I read in a book called "Prepare for war", how a woman in USA saw a vehicle in a countryside while traveling interstate.

The vehicle was full of light. She stopped to see what it was.

She was not comfortable with the whole thing and decided to drive away in top speed.

But the people pursued her with their own vehicle, which seemed to be floating, but was up to speed with the woman's car.

It was as much as she could do not to abandon her car and flee into the bush.

She later slowed down and asked them "What exactly do you want from me?"

Then they started a conversation with her.

They introduced themselves as beings from another planet.

They told her that they were from another planet and were on Earth to see how we lived on Earth.

They spoke with her telepathically.

The woman,being a devoted Christian and always preaching about Jesus Christ, asked them if they knew about Jesus Christ.

They told her that in their planet, they had someone whom they worshipped.

When the woman started telling them about Jesus Christ, they suddenly flew their vehicle into space and were gone.

This woman is far from alone as far as having contacts with beings from other planets and universes is concerned.

So many people have had similar experiences.

What do you make of this?
��I think your a bit small great big tiny little more too naive��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by proeast(m): 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
7victor:

Yes.There are conditions somewhere that support life.

There is no way that the Universe will be so vast and the Earth happens to be the only place with intelligent beings.

No way.

The same way that the Earth is positioned in the right place in our solar system,

there are planets in other solar systems that are also positioned in the right place.

There are billions of solar systems in one Milky Way.

And there are millions of Milky Ways each with billions of solar systems, and each of the solar system has many planets.

That supposed to tell someone that there are millions of planets situated in positions that will support life and intelligent beings.

Also because we do not see other beings on this Earth does not mean that they are not here.

They could be seeing us, just like we are seeing plants but plants do not see us.

The problem with human beings is that we define everything according to our own realities.

What we see and hear around us is not all that are to be seen and heard.

We only see/hear what our eyes/ears allow us to see and hear.

Our eyes are too big to see bacteria, but too small to see higher beings.

Maybe ants can see bacteria because their eyes are at that level, but their eyes are too small to see human beings.

The eyes can only see something at a certain level.

There are higher beings with better eyes than our own which are seeing us, but we cannot see them.

Hearing and seeing is level by level.

A plant may be blind to us, the same way we are blind to some higher beings.

I remember one woman who claimed that one day, her interior eyes got opened and she saw beings who were moving around on the Earth.

Their heights reached the sky.

That is what an ant would say if their eyes were opened and they see human beings.

So everything should not be defined based on our own realities, because we are only a small part of multi realities.

Even scientists are beginning to think in this direction:We are only a small part of multi realities and existences.

My brother, you may run mad if you continue trying to push your brain to understand things that are far beyond your capacity to comprehend.

We have the best and most advanced organizations like NASA, CIA and the rest that should bother about all these and inform us of their findings.

There is too much trouble already in Nigeria enough to occupy my mind, body and soul, trying to add all these will only complicate things.
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by jeph19(m): 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
I used to speak with one tall huge man... when I was in primary school
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by Nothingserious: 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
HellVictorinho:

There's only one realm and there's no limit to it

That realm is the truth itself

It is reality or what has no limit

There is no limit to what is real

As for more intelligent beings

I don't think the appearance of UFO'S determines more intelligent beings

It only determines more to reality

We are yet to confirm whether the UFO'S were created or not

Some people keep saying there could be this

There could be that

Well, I don't think anything that has no logical definition stands any chance of existing

In other words, such can't exist

A logical definition shows how something can exist

Which definition of the supernatural shows how it can exist

Hahaha!

You ended up confusing me.
I also didn’t understand what you meant by the realm of truth. Is that the truth?
Does that answer questions about all realms of reality where material, immaterial and supernatural phenomena exist?
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nothingserious:

Hahaha!

You ended up confusing me.
I also didn’t understand what you meant by the realm of truth. Is that the truth?
Does that answer questions about all realms of reality where material, immaterial and supernatural phenomena exist?

Well,my dictionary defines a realm as a domain or a region

There's nothing like all realms of reality

If we are to consider reality as a realm or a region,then it doesn't make sense to consider reality as that which is limited

If you say 'all realms',it means you consider reality as a region which is limited

What is the supernatural?
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by okrikaboi: 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
Depressed101:
if they are supposedly more intelligent than us, they would have conquered earth and taken it hostage...
You think that's what intelligence is all about?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by okrikaboi: 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
7victor:

They would not do so, the same way you will see ant hole somewhere, but you do not have the desire to destroy the hole.

It is not important to them.

They are far more concerned with higher things to bother about human beings.

If you see ant hole, you may go there to study about ants like what zoologists do.

But the least thing in their minds is to destroy ant holes, because it would not add anything to them.

There are some beings that are called space masters.

They are higher in intelligence and power, but their coming to the Earth is to study the human race, but not to destroy the human race, because it would not add anything to them.
I swear we earthlings always feel like we are important in the solar system when the truth is we are not relevant. Earth means dirt though.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by Mleeperbother: 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
7victor:
In the United States,I read/heard that residents always see objects or people from other planets,

particularly in the countryside where there are no houses, but forests, bushes and deserts.

I read in a book called "Prepare for war", how a woman in USA saw a vehicle in a countryside while traveling interstate.

She was not comfortable with the whole thing and decided to drive away in top speed.

But the people pursued her with their own vehicle, which seemed to be floating, but was up to speed with the woman's car.

They told her that they were from another planet and were on Earth to see how we lived on Earth.

The woman,being a devoted Christian and always preaching about Jesus Christ, asked them if they knew about Jesus Christ.

When the woman started telling them about Jesus Christ, they suddenly flew their vehicle into space and were gone.

This woman is far from alone as far as having contacts with beings from other planets and universes is concerned.

All of these people have mental disorders.
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by 7victor(m): 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
Mleeperbother:

All of these people have mental disorders.

I don't think so.
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by 7victor(m): 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
okrikaboi:
I swear we earthlings always feel like we are important in the solar system when the truth is we are not relevant. Earth means Earth though.

Yes.

But the only happy thing is that God loves all His creatures, however big or small they are.
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by 7victor(m): 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
McStoic:

Brother I doff my hat to you. This is presently the best answer here by many miles..

I remember some.encounters I had when I was a kid. That explains some of what you said. There are environments you will be in, and you will usually experience the same kind of repeated feelings each time. There are possible kingdoms in tree, air, bush, in short everywhere around us... Life is so mysterious. But thank God for being who is...
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by 7victor(m): 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
McStoic:

You must be talking about the Stonehenges at UK built ancient Celts known as Druids? There are facts there are fictions. But it's better not to worry on what you do not have control over nor need .

Ok.
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by 7victor(m): 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
lecturer50:

Some insects cannot see us as we are but may see a part of us like our hands.But they see themselves like the male insects chasing the female insects.
If they perch on us, they may think they are perching on big mountains.
Mosquitoes feeding on someone may think they are feeding from a rock.
But insects can feel us.If you get close enough to kill them,they will sense it and fly away.
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by Alhajiemeritus: 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
7victor:

This is not True.
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by Alhajiemeritus: 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2021
7victor:
I have also read of interplanetary beings.

They are higher in intelligence and one of them can stand near the Sun and observe everything and everyone on Earth,

just like human beings are higher in intelligence than an ant and can stand at a distance to observe all the ants moving inside a room.

Also,an ant cannot move from Nigeria to America but a human being can do it through planes/cars/ships, because we are higher than ants in intelligence and power.

The same way, we cannot move easily from our solar system to another solar system because we are limited in intelligence and power.

But there are beings who are far higher than us in intelligence and power and can easily move from one solar system to another,using their advanced technology.

Also they can easily see us from another planet but we cannot see them, the way an ant cannot see you, but you can see the ant from afar.
This is also a lie..
Humans are the most intelligent beings on the planet

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by OBALOLA55(m): 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
7victor:

Yes.There are conditions somewhere that support life.

There is no way that the Universe will be so vast and the Earth happens to be the only place with intelligent beings.

No way.

The same way that the Earth is positioned in the right place in our solar system,

there are planets in other solar systems that are also positioned in the right place.

There are billions of solar systems in one Milky Way.

And there are millions of Milky Ways each with billions of solar systems, and each of the solar system has many planets.

That supposed to tell someone that there are millions of planets situated in positions that will support life and intelligent beings.

Also because we do not see other beings on this Earth does not mean that they are not here.

They could be seeing us, just like we are seeing plants but plants do not see us.

The problem with human beings is that we define everything according to our own realities.

What we see and hear around us is not all that are to be seen and heard.

We only see/hear what our eyes/ears allow us to see and hear.

Our eyes are too big to see bacteria, but too small to see higher beings.

Maybe ants can see bacteria because their eyes are at that level, but their eyes are too small to see human beings.

The eyes can only see something at a certain level.

There are higher beings with better eyes than our own which are seeing us, but we cannot see them.

Hearing and seeing is level by level.

A plant may be blind to us, the same way we are blind to some higher beings.

I remember one woman who claimed that one day, her interior eyes got opened and she saw beings who were moving around on the Earth.

Their heights reached the sky.

That is what an ant would say if their eyes were opened and they see human beings.

So everything should not be defined based on our own realities, because we are only a small part of multi realities.

Even scientists are beginning to think in this direction:We are only a small part of multi realities and existences.
WHAT ARE THE RELIGIOUS ANGLE TO THIS ALIEN STORY
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by OBALOLA55(m): 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
HellVictorinho:

There's only one realm and there's no limit to it

That realm is the truth itself

It is reality or what has no limit

There is no limit to what is real

As for more intelligent beings

I don't think the appearance of UFO'S determines more intelligent beings

It only determines more to reality

We are yet to confirm whether the UFO'S were created or not

Some people keep saying there could be this

There could be that

Well, I don't think anything that has no logical definition stands any chance of existing

In other words, such can't exist

A logical definition shows how something can exist

Which definition of the supernatural shows how it can exist

ANTIISLAM COME AND TELL US HOW ALIENS CAME INTO BEING ACCORDING TO BIBLE
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by Nothingserious: 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Well,my dictionary defines a realm as a domain or a region

There's nothing like all realms of reality

If we are to consider reality as a realm or a region,then it doesn't make sense to consider reality as that which is limited

If you say 'all realms',it means you consider reality as a region which is limited

What is the supernatural?

I asked you a simple question: is there any realm known to humans as at date, where any other known material creature is higher than humans?

When you say truth realm, can you use that to explain the happenings in the universe materially or supernaturally known to humans?

I talked about realms of existence and reality, and you talk about realms of truth. Pls how does realm of truth explain the physical activities of humans and the possibilities of the existence of realms of activities unknown to humans but real?

Super-natural is anything beyond nature ( not explicable with the 5 known senses).
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nothingserious:

I asked you a simple question: is there any realm known to humans as at date, where any other known material creature is higher than humans?

When you say truth realm, can you use that to explain the happenings in the universe materially or supernaturally known to humans?

I talked about realms of existence and reality, and you talk about realms of truth. Pls how does realm of truth explain the physical activities of humans and the possibilities of the existence of realms of activities unknown to humans but real?

Super-natural is anything beyond nature ( not explicable with the 5 known senses).

First,there is no creature with intelligence

In other words, intelligent things have no creator

There is no region with things that have demonstrated superior intelligence (you have to consider what I see as intelligence-the property of a living thing to show awareness towards specific things or the property of a living thing to distinguish one thing from the other)

I am saying this because I also consider life as something that is shown by things of Earth that carry out certain activities towards the display of intelligence or the opposite of intelligence.

When I say things of Earth,I mean things that come into existence through the Earth

The opposite of intelligence is the inability to distinguish one thing from the other despite being exposed to them

At least, you have seen humans that can't distinguish what is good for them from what is bad for them at all_not even food when it is available or/and fit for consumption

There's no difference between the realm of the truth and the realm of reality or existence

If an activity is unknown to you,then how did you know it is real?

If it is beyond your senses,then how did you it is real?

What do you see as an explanation?

Whatever that happens in reality or whatever that really happens is just a demonstration of the ability of ageless indivisible objects to combine in different ways to which there's no limit

That is my explanation of what is real or true
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by Nothingserious: 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
HellVictorinho:

First,there is no creature with intelligence

In other words, intelligent things have no creator

There is no region with things that have demonstrated superior intelligence (you have to consider what I see as intelligence-the property of a living thing to show awareness towards specific things or the property of a living thing to distinguish one thing from the other)

I am saying this because I also consider life as something that is shown by things of Earth that carry out certain activities towards the display of intelligence or the opposite of intelligence.

When I say things of Earth,I mean things that come into existence through the Earth

The opposite of intelligence is the inability to distinguish one thing from the other despite being exposed to them

At least, you have seen humans that can't distinguish what is good for them from what is bad for them at all_not even food when it is available or/and fit for consumption

There's no difference between the realm of the truth and the realm of reality or existence

If an activity is unknown to you,then how did you know it is real?

If it is beyond your senses,then how did you it is real?

What do you see as an explanation?

Whatever that happens in reality or whatever that really happens is just a demonstration of the ability of ageless indivisible objects to combine in different ways to which there's no limit

That is my explanation of what is real or true

You like complicating things.

What is truth? How does your truth explain whether humans are the highest beings in all known worlds ( I see you are struggling with realms of existence and reality) or whether there are creatures aside humans who are higher?

How does your explain supernatural experiences beyond the 5 material senses?

Do you assume anything that cannot be explained by matter and space doesn’t and cannot exist?

Do you think all explanations of reality can be brought down to empirical analysis? Are they phenomena that escape empirical analysis?

Again, what does your truth say about supernatural experiences shared by some people? And do you think there is a possibility of UFOs? Is there a possibility of spirits and ghosts existence?
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
My grandfather once told me when they where little , him and his peers were playing football suddenly something like saucer landed on the field, an alien came down looked at them for some seconds and flew back immediately.
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by Jaydot01: 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
@7victor nice observation, this thread is an eye opener
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by 7victor(m): 11:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
Jaydot01:
@7victor nice observation, this thread is an eye opener

Thank you Sir.
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 19, 2021
Nothingserious:

You like complicating things.

What is truth? How does your truth explain whether humans are the highest beings in all known worlds ( I see you are struggling with realms of existence and reality) or whether there are creatures aside humans who are higher?

How does your explain supernatural experiences beyond the 5 material senses?

Do you assume anything that cannot be explained by matter and space doesn’t and cannot exist?

Do you think all explanations of reality can be brought down to empirical analysis? Are they phenomena that escape empirical analysis?

Again, what does your truth say about supernatural experiences shared by some people? And do you think there is a possibility of UFOs? Is there a possibility of spirits and ghosts existence?

It is not my truth

You are the one struggling with reality or existence

How can someone whose intention is to keep repeating the same thing for no reason understand what he or she is being told?

You have been repeating the same thing like some people I regret ever coming across on Nairaland!!!!

Anyway, the truth doesn't have to explain anything supernatural because you never determined how anything beyond my senses can exist!!!!

It's all about definitions here

It's not a matter of someone saw Bla Bla Bla and they told him Bla Bla Bla towards writing the Quran or the Bible

When you discover something accidentally as an observer, you are expected to demonstrate how it exists unless you never really discovered anything.

If you claim it is higher life,then demonstrate how it is higher life.

Define higher intelligence

To hell with the UFO'S!!

Some goddamn objects move around baselessly and you call it higher intelligence

Well, I was never amazed as a science student in secondary school and I will never be amazed as an observer not even by myself

If the bullshit being displayed by certain things below the oceans or seas or outside the Milky Way or anywhere those UFO'S come from is amazing to you,then that's your supernatural cup of wine.

Some people claim to have seen Jesus

Some claim to have been to Heaven and Hell

Some claim other things

I know you don't believe all claims

But the ones you accidentally believe don't make you special

As for those who claim understanding ,they are not unique for that

It is philosophically a disaster for a human being to feel special because of anything

What sort of catastrophic manifestation is that?

They refer to someone as a troll thereby claiming to know his intention

The accusations are in vain

You will never gain anything by repeating yourself to me
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by Nothingserious: 1:18am On Sep 19, 2021
HellVictorinho:

It is not my truth

You are the one struggling with reality or existence

How can someone whose intention is to keep repeating the same thing for no reason understand what he or she is being told?

You have been repeating the same thing like some people I regret ever coming across on Nairaland!!!!

Anyway, the truth doesn't have to explain anything supernatural because you never determined how anything beyond my senses can exist!!!!

It's all about definitions here

It's not a matter of someone saw Bla Bla Bla and they told him Bla Bla Bla towards writing the Quran or the Bible

When you discover something accidentally as an observer, you are expected to demonstrate how it exists unless you never really discovered anything.

If you claim it is higher life,then demonstrate how it is higher life.

Define higher intelligence

To hell with the UFO'S!!

Some goddamn objects move around baselessly and you call it higher intelligence

Well, I was never amazed as a science student in secondary school and I will never be amazed as an observer not even by myself

If the bullshit being displayed by certain things below the oceans or seas or outside the Milky Way or anywhere those UFO'S come from is amazing to you,then that's your supernatural cup of wine.

Some people claim to have seen Jesus

Some claim to have been to Heaven and Hell

Some claim other things

I know you don't believe all claims

But the ones you accidentally believe don't make you special

As for those who claim understanding ,they are not unique for that

It is philosophically a disaster for a human being to feel special because of anything

What sort of catastrophic manifestation is that?

They refer to someone as a troll thereby claiming to know his intention

The accusations are in vain

You will never gain anything by repeating yourself to me

You are confused!
And now you are hiding behind science to talk rubbish. What do you know about science? Are you the only one with a science background?
Does science make any claims about supernatural phenomena? People like you just like saying what they understood little about.
Can you point me to a single scientific write-up with a claim or counter-claim about supernatural phenomena? You can’t. Even if I give you till the end of this year, you can’t demonstrate that to me. Pls keep your false scientific claims to yourself.

The fact that you don’t understand anything and cannot explain it, doesn’t change the fact that it exists.

Again, do you think all forms of reality( I know you struggle so much with the word “reality”) can be reduced to material and nature?
Provide a simple answer and demonstrate it or keep quiet with your false claims.
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by Nobody: 1:31am On Sep 19, 2021
Nothingserious:

You are confused!
And now you are hiding behind science to talk rubbish. What do you know about science? Are you the only one with a science background?
Does science make any claims about supernatural phenomena? People like you just like saying what they understood little about.
Can you point me to a single scientific write-up with a claim or counter-claim about supernatural phenomena? You can’t. Even if I give you till the end of this year, you can’t demonstrate that to me. Pls keep your false scientific claims to yourself.

The fact that you don’t understand anything and cannot explain it, doesn’t change the fact that it exists.

Again, do you think all forms of reality( I know you struggle so much with the word “reality”) can be reduced to material and nature?
Provide a simple answer and demonstrate it or keep quiet with your false claims.

You have shown your inability to distinguish between questioning and countering!!!!

You are the one confused by me!!!

You confessed the other time that I have confused you and you will remain confused until you stop thinking I am arguing with you

Your questions showed you believe in the supernatural

Then I asked you to determine how anything beyond my senses can exist

But you keep dropping the same vomit

I said you will accuse me of Bla Bla Bla and you did

You are predictable to me

I can predict you

I have entered your mind and I can see it is occupied by certain things such as an imaginary enemy in Hell Victorinho

Soon
You may call me a troll

If you can't demonstrate how anything can exist beyond my senses,then go back to your hole.

Mr All Forms Of Reality

You are the Professor of Reality

I struggle with it because you set it up against me

Oops

You are God!

You have made reality something for me to struggle with

I give up

Have mercy on me in the name of Jesus!

It is a command!

You have not seen anything

The madness just started
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by Nothingserious: 1:37am On Sep 19, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You have shown your inability to distinguish between questioning and countering!!!!

You are the one confused by me!!!

You confessed the other time that I have confused you and you will remain confused until you stop thinking I am arguing with you

Your questions showed you believe in the supernatural

Then I asked you to determine how anything beyond my senses can exist

But you keep dropping the same vomit

I said you will accuse me of Bla Bla Bla and you did

You are predictable to me

I can predict you

I have entered your mind and I can see it is occupied by certain things such as an imaginary enemy in Hell Victorinho

Soon
You may call me a troll

If you can't demonstrate how anything can exist beyond my senses,then go back to your hole.

Mr All Forms Of Reality

You are the Professor of Reality

I struggle with it because you set it up against me

Oops

You are God!

You have made reality something for me to struggle with

I give up

Have mercy on me in the name of Jesus!

It is a command!

You have not seen anything

The madness just started

I await your response on what science told you about supernatural and non-material phenomena.
You made bogus claims about science that is laughable. You hid behind same to blab.
Pls point out a single Scientifc data that supports your claim.

If you can’t, then just keep quiet pls.
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by Nobody: 1:41am On Sep 19, 2021
Nothingserious:

I await your response on what science told you about supernatural and non-material phenomena.
You made bogus claims about science that is laughable. You hid behind same to blab.
Pls point out a single Scientifc data that supports your claim.

If you can’t, then just keep quiet pls.

Which claim did I make??

I will sue you for lying if you don't state it!!!!!

500 million dollars will be involved in this court case!!!

What is your proof that I made a claim about science saying Bla Bla Bla
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by Nothingserious: 2:12am On Sep 19, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Which claim did I make??

I will sue you for lying if you don't state it!!!!!

500 million dollars will be involved in this court case!!!

What is your proof that I made a claim about science saying Bla Bla Bla

Derailing isn’t good for you.

For starters, I need you to show me a single thing science has to say about supernatural and non-material phenomena. If you as a science student who is never amazed by these claims do not have an empirical data to support your claims, then you need to keep quiet.

I haven’t heard from you on whether all forms of reality ( that word is a big problem for you though) can be reduced to what the 5 senses can perceive. You have been rambling around. Can your 5 senses empirically analyze the logic, your mind, your consciousness, beauty, morality?

Many have supernatural experiences and special revelations. Many experience miracles in their daily affairs. Many have near-death experiences that do not squeeze into the scientific crucible for empirical analysis. Whether you believe this or not is your tea of cup, but your non-belief don’t render them impossible.
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by adefitim(m): 7:55am On Sep 19, 2021
7victor:
Human beings think that they are the highest and the wisest beings ever created, apart from Angels.

Just like an ants may think they are the wisest and strongest beings ever.

Ants in your room do not know you exist. They do not know you are the owner of the room, because they cannot see you.

If you kill an ant in your room, other ants may not know that a human being killed it.

They may see the books in your room as mountains.

That is what is going on with human beings.

We see mountains, but those mountains could be the books of higher beings, just like the books in your room are mountains to ants.

Also the way ants do not see us, that is the way we don't see higher beings.

They could be passing in our front but we cannot see them although they see us.

If you kill an ant, other ants could misinterprete it to mean something else, the same way we say thunder killed a person not knowing what is really happening.

God is so great that He has created so many beings of different dimensions, intelligence and power.

There are different dimensions existing in the same place.

Where you are currently staying which is your house, could be market in another dimension.

Still in another dimension,it could be the home of other beings.

There are interlocking dimensions all through the universe.

If your eyes could open to other dimensions that is at the place where you are staying, you may be surprised to see that there are other beings there, who are in place you are staying, but in different dimensions.

They themselves do not also know that other beings exist in the same place, but in different dimensions.

You Must have watched FRINGE film, cuz your last point details what happened in that series
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:17am On Sep 19, 2021
OBALOLA55:
ANTIISLAM COME AND TELL US HOW ALIENS CAME INTO BEING ACCORDING TO BIBLE

Shey you know the meaning of alien?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

College Of Education Lafiagi Post Ume Info / Futa 2010/2011 Utme Admission 1st List Out / Study Medicine In Ghana Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.