Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits (29890 Views)

US Drone Strike Kills Senior Iran-Backed Militia Leader In Baghdad (Photos) / Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms / Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by gerrardomendes(m): 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2021
Like Buhari, like Biden
Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by aquasapphire(m): 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
Will u sharap
timesup234:
the atrocities of America won't go unpunished. The United states bastard army is responsible for over 150 million deaths since the second world war. Anytime I cry and say the truth here the mods will always ban me. I am the most hated person on Nairaland. Americans will not escape their karma. Death is coming to every single american household, including Nigerians and Africans who reside there. The shithhole America must be invaded with black and whites casualties recorded

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
ogascomax:
Biden we certainly destroy the once great America. America will fall sooner than later by Americans.

US or any other military has been bombing civilians by mistake way before Biden ever thought of becoming president. It's unfortunate but it does happen.
Most of you guys don't read world news, just like overreacting to headlines.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by Ibkhaleel001: 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
Destinepraise:
God bless America
An animal in human skin

2 Likes

Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by blaise26abj(m): 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
War is a terrible thing . Any Nigerian calling for war doesn’t know a thing about war . Innocent people will die in large numbers .

This is war . Though Mistakes happen in wars,The Investigation/govt should bring to book whoever erred .

1 Like

Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by naijapips04: 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
AbdulHakeem44:

You know Biden was the one controlling the drone right? Daftness is worrying you. Do you think this is America's first innocent killings??

When the head is sick, it affects everything else.
Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by timesup234: 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
JohnDazzy:

And foolish American has more hope than a foolish Nigerian like you. It is unfortunate that you seek attention by nasty means.
Americans are hopeless that's why u see them in their millions sleeping homeless on every street corner. Americans are depressed that why the crime rate in New York is more than the whole of africa put together. Americans are broke and miserable that's why over 70% of Americans aged 35 still live with their parents. Americans are primitive that's why young American girls who just graduated from college sleep with sugar daddies in Europe to enable them raise $200 for their college loans. Many will even sleep with men for a pot of soup. But the greatest donkey of all is you cos your brain has been damaged without any hope for repair that's why u don't know these things.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by emmanuel1277: 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
rottennaija:
Us losing the moral high ground daily
when have they ever had a moral high ground
Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by techWriter1: 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
God thank America
Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by aniblue(m): 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
Biden has taken America 100 years backward
Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by Rastaramsey(m): 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
timesup234:
the atrocities of America won't go unpunished. The United states bastard army is responsible for over 150 million deaths since the second world war. Anytime I cry and say the truth here the mods will always ban me. I am the most hated person on Nairaland. Americans will not escape their karma. Death is coming to every single american household, including Nigerians and Africans who reside there. The shithhole America must be invaded with black and whites casualties recorded

You dey alright so
Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by Nostring: 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
princeogbeide1:
We are humans and we are bound to make mistakes. The few US military assigned to the task was under tension at that stage because the killer beast were surplus and mixed with civilians that's probably why the target wasn't accurate.
At least US Forth for good reasons.
u for keep shut

1 Like

Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by JohnDazzy: 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
timesup234:
Americans are hopeless that's why u see them in their millions sleeping homeless on every street corner. Americans are depressed that why the crime rate in New York is more than the whole of africa put together. Americans are broke and miserable that's why over 70% of Americans aged 35 still live with their parents. Americans are primitive that's why young American girls who just graduated from college sleep with sugar daddies in Europe to enable them raise $200 for their college loans. Many will even sleep with men for a pot of soup. But the greatest donkey of all is you cos your brain has been damaged without any hope for repair that's why u don't know these things.

grin
Who do you think you can deceive with your false statistics? Better be calming down, America is that bad compared to Africa altogether and people like you still wish to japa there?? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by mightyhaze: 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
timesup234:
I am the most hated person on Nairaland. d
most hated? I'm seeing this moniker for the first time
Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by Spacoucheubani: 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
timesup234:
Shut up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by CelestineNelson: 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
Something doesn’t add up here, first they left hurriedly and now they are conducting drone strike. I thought they left because they want peace in the region
No, ma actually the strike in question, was a reprisal attack on the Taliban that released a blast during the evacuation period that killed 13 US special forces and civilians... So the response attack is what there are talking about here

1 Like

Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by egunna(m): 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DRpG31MeE8

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1279476
suppose this happened in Nigeria,u wud have heard how Buhari is a failure yen yen yen.now every one is acting as if it's normal.it happens.

7 Likes

Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by NoSentiment: 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
Destinepraise:
God bless America

Because it is a Christian country killing innocent muslim civilians, right? Seriously, do Nigerian Christians like you have any conscience?

7 Likes

Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by siraj1402(m): 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
Can anyone tell me of any deadly terrorist in this whole wold than America? Economically, Politically they will terrorise you. They will cause problems and still be the first to produce aids.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by larrixauto2017(m): 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
timesup234:
Sense far from you.. oh
Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by GeoSpatial(m): 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
All these bad wishes ontop wetin now
Well... Your time is up grin
timesup234:
Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by Topzee109: 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2021
I thought America is the sanest country, so they don't make mistakes
Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by Bigchristo: 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2021
timesup234:
Your heart is bitter, we know they’ve made mistakes same way NAF conducted air strike on innocent civilians but don’t use that as a yardstick to insult and swear for every America household that’s totally absurd.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by NoSentiment: 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2021
princeogbeide1:
We are humans and we are bound to make mistakes. The few US military assigned to the task was under tension at that stage because the killer beast were surplus and mixed with civilians that's probably why the target wasn't accurate.
At least US Forth for good reasons.

Which killer beast is worse than ur Christian America that illegally invaded Afghanistan, iraq, Vietnam, Korea etc? What do Christian countries like America, UK etc know apart from killing innocent people since the time of colonialism? On the one hand, they killed ur forefathers and compatriots for resisting their colonization but on another hand hhey gave u bible that allegedly preaches love. Nigerian Christians mumu don do.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by intruder15(m): 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
At least they admitted.

Unlike Nigerian army who still claim rubber bullets were fired during end Sars saga.

1 Like

Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by Bizibi(m): 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
Mistakes and mistakes!!! Biden!!!!
Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by princeogbeide1(m): 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
NoSentiment:

Which killer beast is worse than ur Christian America that illegally invaded Afghanistan, iraq, Vietnam, Korea etc? What do Christian countries like America, UK etc know apart from killing innocent people since the time of colonialism? On the one hand, they killed ur forefathers and compatriots for resisting their colonization but on another hand hhey gave u bible that allegedly preaches love. Nigerian Christians mumu don do.

Who talk about bible and quran here? Ode
Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by SarkinYarki: 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
You knew there was nothing like ISIS k but yet took that strike as propaganda
Re: US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits by GeoSpatial(m): 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
Thanks to God that he knows more than us else the reason he doesn't answer all prayers.
Guy...be calming down, you hear me? Thank you
timesup234:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sierra Leone Rejects Koroma's Relocation To Nigeria / Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) / Trump Announces 'historic Peace Agreement' Between Israel, UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.