Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) (3778 Views)

Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges / Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) / Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) by TMKsouth: 11:51am On Sep 18, 2021
HenryDion:

You definitely don't know what you're taking about, and your homophobic nature couldn't even allow you to see how myopic you sound.

What's normal? Normality is subjective. How do you define something as normal? Because it's more rampant, more in number?

What you call normal could be a taboo somewhere else, and what is a taboo somewhere else might be a taboo to you.

It's damn subjective my friend!!!

In most cultures, incest is taboo. To some, it's normal.

In some cultures, twins are taboo. To some, it isn't.

Expand your mind pleased!!

We pride ourselves as the most intelligent species, but folks like you make me think otherwise.

We're now in the era of tolerance and inclusiveness.

The beauty of our existence lies in our differences and being against a minority because they are different is abnormal.

Applause!!! cool cool cool I especially liked the bolded parts - so true.

1 Like

Re: Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) by TheWolfen(m): 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
Everything u said is about mans way...
I am only judging this matter according to GODS ways. If u ready to speak about that then I am open for discussions but if not then have a nice day. I know most Gays and lesbians don't believe in GOD. though your MASTERS are had change "NIV Bible" translation to fit you and make you continue the homo because they don't wanna make u see the way GOD hates and condemned homosexuality. I will say this again.I DONT HATE HOMOSEXUALS. I just don't like the practice

HenryDion:

You definitely don't know what you're taking about, and your homophobic nature couldn't even allow you to see how myopic you sound.

What's normal? Normality is subjective. How do you define something as normal? Because it's more rampant, more in number?

There are over 1500 species of animals that engage in homosexual behavior, humans inclusive.

What you call normal could be a taboo somewhere else, and what is a taboo somewhere else might be a taboo to you.

It's damn subjective my friend!!!

In most cultures, incest is taboo. To some, it's normal.

In some cultures, twins are taboo. To some, it isn't.

Expand your mind please!!

We pride ourselves as the most intelligent species, but folks like you make me think otherwise.

We're now in the era of tolerance and inclusiveness.

The beauty of our existence lies in our differences and being against a minority because they are different is abnormal.
Re: Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) by TMKsouth: 12:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
TheWolfen:
I am only judging this matter according to GODS ways. If u ready to speak about that then I am open for discussions but if not then have a nice day. I know most Gays and lesbians don't believe in GOD. though your MASTERS are had change "NIV Bible" translation to fit you and make you continue the homo because they don't wanna make u see the way GOD hates and condemned homosexuality. I will say this again.I DONT HATE HOMOSEXUALS. I just don't like the practice

Gays believe in God, not the Bible. Coz how can he make them gay and yet a man-made Bible says they're an abomination?
Re: Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
TheWolfen:

You have confirmed my fears.

You're a product of infant indoctrination programmed to believe that there's a white hairy big daddy up in the sky that cares about you.

If you can promise to engage your brain for a minute and not spew those programs you were raised with, I'd be happy to indulge you.

But I highly doubt...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) by TMKsouth: 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
HenryDion:

You're a product of infant indoctrination programmed to believe that there's a white hairy big daddy up in the sky that cares about you.

Ouch!
Re: Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) by TheWolfen(m): 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
Knowledge is power bro. There is much that your myopic self don't know. Accept it. Who am I to judge when THE SUPREME BEING already told us not not to judge. Me am just saying . have a good day

HenryDion:

If you can promise to engage your brain for a minute and not spew those programs you were raised with, I'd be happy to indulge you.

But I highly doubt...
Re: Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
TheWolfen:
Knowledge is power bro. There is much that your myopic self don't know. Accept it. Who am I to judge when THE SUPREME BEING already told us not not to judge. Me am just saying . have a good day

I accept that there's a lot I don't know.

That's why I'm constantly growing, learning, and becoming better without being myopic.

But you, my friend, know NOTHING.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) by Fortune2016(m): 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
Woman of GOD

You are doing well

Kare

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Namtira Bwala, Who Was Bullied In The Lead British School / Diddy & Cassie's Leak / Beyonce Baby's, Ivy Blue Face Unveil!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.