Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) (3749 Views)

Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges / Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) / Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) by Musicbloggers: 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
Famous Nigerian Hot crossdresser, Bobrisky has today arrived Osun state for the burial of his Godmother’s Mom Burial. The crossdresser had shared a video of himself beside his Godmother Bola Espanol, a top society woman.
Continue to Read the Complete Article...

1 Like

Re: Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) by dawnomike(m): 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2021
Una welcome...
Re: Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
Forget cross dressing this Bob fit lowkey de game cool codedly

6 Likes

Re: Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) by Jerryherd: 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
You sure say Bobrisky no dey chop all this women for side, they Kuku no fit complain as Bobrisky go deny

2 Likes

Re: Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) by ANTIGAY(m): 12:47am On Sep 18, 2021
THIS IS A PASSIONATE APPEAL TO THE YOUTHS OF ILESHA, IF YOU CAN BE ABLE TO LAY YOUR HANDS ON IDRIS OKUNEYE, KILL HIM IMMEDIATELYangry

CC TMKSOUTH REPENT BEFORE I TRACK YOU DOWN angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) by TMKsouth: 12:58am On Sep 18, 2021
ANTIGAY:
THIS IS A PASSIONATE APPEAL TO THE YOUTHS OF ILESHA, IF YOU CAN BE ABLE TO LAY YOUR HANDS ON IDRIS OKUNEYE, KILL HIM IMMEDIATELYangry

What a sad life - you've dedicated it to hunting down gays? You were definitely rejected by one, that's why you're so bitter.

3 Likes

Re: Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) by ANTIGAY(m): 1:01am On Sep 18, 2021
TMKsouth:

What a sad life - you've dedicated it to hunting down gays? You were definitely rejected by one, that's why you're so bitter.
GO AND LOOK FOR A WELL ENDOWED WOMAN AND MARRY, THIS MIGHT BE YOUR LAST WARNING

STOP BEING A FAAAAG angry

7 Likes

Re: Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) by TMKsouth: 1:05am On Sep 18, 2021
ANTIGAY:
GO AND LOOK FOR A WELL ENDOWED WOMAN AND MARRY, THIS MIGHT BE YOUR LAST WARNING

STOP BEING A FAAAAG angry

But I love being a faaag cool. So what's gonna happen now ( terrified emoji)?
Re: Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) by ANTIGAY(m): 1:13am On Sep 18, 2021
TMKsouth:

READ WHAT LAW OF GOD SAID ABOUT FAAAAGS.

REPENT TMKSOUTH REPENT angry

4 Likes

Re: Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) by TMKsouth: 1:26am On Sep 18, 2021
ANTIGAY:
READ WHAT LAW OF GOD SAID ABOUT FAAAAGS.

REPENT TMKSOUTH REPENT angry

Ok I'll do that. I'm sure by tomorrow I'll be miraculously transformed into a fully fledged homophobe like u. I can't wait smiley
Re: Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) by ANTIGAY(m): 1:33am On Sep 18, 2021
TMKsouth:

Ok I'll do that. I'm sure by tomorrow I'll be miraculously transformed into a fully fledged homophobe like u. I can't wait smiley
DO THAT NOW THAT YOUR HEAD IS STILL INTACTgrin

1 Like

Re: Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) by TMKsouth: 1:36am On Sep 18, 2021
ANTIGAY:
DO THAT NOW THAT YOUR HEAD IS STILL INTACTgrin

I'm trying to figure out which one is worse - reading anti-gay scriptures or being beheaded.
Re: Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) by ANTIGAY(m): 1:40am On Sep 18, 2021
TMKsouth:

I'm trying to figure out which one is worse - reading anti-gay scriptures or being beheaded.
GOD CREATED ADAM AND EVE NOT SIPHIWE TSHABALALA AND BENNY MCARTHY

5 Likes

Re: Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) by TMKsouth: 1:43am On Sep 18, 2021
ANTIGAY:
GOD CREATED ADAM AND EVE NOT SIPHIWE TSHABALALA AND BENNY MCARTHY

Oooh, both hot guys - I don't know who to choose. Hmmm, I choose Siphiwe Tshabalala cool
Re: Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) by ANTIGAY(m): 1:46am On Sep 18, 2021
TMKsouth:

Oooh, both hot guys - I don't know who to choose. Hmmm, I choose Siphiwe Tshabalala cool
WE DEY WATCH YOUR BACK cool

3 Likes

Re: Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) by TMKsouth: 1:50am On Sep 18, 2021
ANTIGAY:
WE DEY WATCH YOUR BACK cool

Ok I will. I've been told I've got a hot back so will definitely watch it. Thanks, are we done?
Re: Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) by ANTIGAY(m): 1:56am On Sep 18, 2021
TMKsouth:

Ok I will. I've been told I've got a hot back so will definitely watch it. Thanks, are we done?
YEAH, JUST REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE NOT INVISIBLE

WE ARE WATCHING angry

3 Likes

Re: Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) by TMKsouth: 2:00am On Sep 18, 2021
ANTIGAY:
YEAH, JUST REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE NOT INVISIBLE

WE ARE WATCHING angry

Ok, I'll be on wacko watch.
Re: Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) by TheWolfen(m): 6:47am On Sep 18, 2021
Are you a gay? If yes then why are you gay?

TMKsouth:

Re: Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) by ANTIGAY(m): 7:44am On Sep 18, 2021
TheWolfen:

THE GUY IS A BIG TIME FAAAG angry

1 Like

Re: Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) by humilitypays(m): 9:02am On Sep 18, 2021
ANTIGAY:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) by TMKsouth: 10:19am On Sep 18, 2021
TheWolfen:

Because God made me gay.
Re: Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 18, 2021
TheWolfen:

This is like asking: why are you straight? cheesy

Nigerians mumu sha

1 Like

Re: Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) by TheWolfen(m): 10:48am On Sep 18, 2021
There is a reason why you can find the meaning of the word "normal" and "abnormal" in dictionary. I am "straight" because that is the normal way. But the twist to it is that there will always be abnormalities. Going by laws given to us by the the CREATOR and WISEST then being gay is ABNORMAL. If I express my opinion some people will say I am homophobic. NO I love all humans and I believe God love them more than I do. But God doest THINK like a man. LAWS ARE LAW and God works by his LAWS
HenryDion:

This is like asking: why are you straight? cheesy

Nigerians mumu sha
Re: Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) by TheWolfen(m): 10:52am On Sep 18, 2021
GOD cannot make u gay because he hates it.. . But gods can make u gay to spite GOD... Sorry

TMKsouth:

Because God made me gay.

1 Like

Re: Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) by TMKsouth: 11:30am On Sep 18, 2021
TheWolfen:
GOD cannot make u gay because he hates it.. . But gods can make u gay to spite GOD... Sorry

Were u born gay? Coz only gays can tell u how they were born.
Re: Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) by TMKsouth: 11:33am On Sep 18, 2021
TheWolfen:
There is a reason why you can find the meaning of the word "normal" and "abnormal" in dictionary. I am "straight" because that is the normal way. But the twist to it is that there will always be abnormalities. Going by laws given to us by the the CREATOR and WISEST then being gay is ABNORMAL. If I express my opinion some people will say I am homophobic. NO I love all humans and I believe God love them more than I do. But God doest THINK like a man. LAWS ARE LAW and God works by his LAWS

For centuries left-handed people were also considered "abnormal". Or people living with albinism or twins. Don't use your majority to abuse and subjugate other people please. You're also abnormally dumb but I'm not judging you.
Re: Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) by TheWolfen(m): 11:41am On Sep 18, 2021
Okay

TMKsouth:

For centuries left-handed people were also considered "abnormal". Or people living with albinism or twins. Don't use your majority to abuse and subjugate other people please. You're also abnormally dumb but I'm not judging you.
Re: Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) by TheWolfen(m): 11:42am On Sep 18, 2021
Misconceptions

TMKsouth:

Were u born gay? Coz only gays can tell u how they were born.
Re: Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 18, 2021
TheWolfen:

You definitely don't know what you're taking about, and your homophobic nature couldn't even allow you to see how myopic you sound.

What's normal? Normality is subjective. How do you define something as normal? Because it's more rampant, more in number?

There are over 1500 species of animals that engage in homosexual behavior, humans inclusive.

What you call normal could be a taboo somewhere else, and what is a taboo somewhere else might be normal to you.

It's damn subjective my friend!!!

In most cultures, incest is taboo. To some, it's normal.

In some cultures, twins are taboo. To some, it isn't.

Expand your mind please!!

We pride ourselves as the most intelligent species, but folks like you make me think otherwise.

We're now in the era of tolerance and inclusiveness.

The beauty of our existence lies in our differences, and being against a minority because they are different is abnormal.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) by kenzysmith: 11:45am On Sep 18, 2021
A

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bhadie Kelly Has Taken Over Nigerian Guys On Tiktok [photos] / Burna Boy’s N900 Million Outfit Sends Everyone Into A Shock (watch Video) / P-Square, Karen Igho, & Ruki Sandras Pose For a Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.