Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

18+ Smile Small Before You Go To Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18+ Smile Small Before You Go To Bed (689 Views)

How Do I Convince Her To Move From Chair To Bed After Eating Indomie(photo) / Prostitute Orangutan Chained To Bed, Shaved Daily & Forced To Have Sex With Men / My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18+ Smile Small Before You Go To Bed by IamKizzbrown10(m): 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
ME AND YOU!!❤️

Smile small before you go to bed ☺️� �

I can't wait to get married ���so that my wife will wear a sexy mini skirt on a Saturday to seduce me.�������

when she is washing my clothes she will be like "honey help me with hanger" ���� then l will come out to give her the hanger and l will smile and say "OMG you look beautiful"��

After that l and her will enter the kitchen and she will start frying chicken���� while she is frying chicken then I will hold her from back....�� and she will be like "oh baby wait let me finish frying the chicken first" �����and she will be like "are you not hungry?"

I will smile ��� and look into her eyes and say "baby you are more important than this food" �� and I will be like " thank God for giving me a wonderful woman like this " ��

After that.... I will carry her and we enter bedroom ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ And......... And........... And.......... ������������the food will burn and the house will catch fire �������� then will run out naked ������� with boxers and pants in our hands ������

2 Likes

Re: 18+ Smile Small Before You Go To Bed by emorse(m): 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
I actually rolled on the floor laughing grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 18+ Smile Small Before You Go To Bed by donbachi(m): 11:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
Who chop,go still hungry again.

(1) (Reply)

School Romance, Two Lovers Kiss And Hug In The Class After Sealing Their.. / If You Meet A Beautiful Decent Girl Today, When Will You Marry Her. / 3 Reasons Why You Need To Look Beyond Appearance In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.