Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) (44998 Views)

Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Goes Braless In Denim Outfit (Photos) / Davido Goes Swimming With Hailey Adeleke, His Second Daughter (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by blacknoir: 9:17am On Sep 18, 2021
"Unfortunately she has stomach" who the Bleep is that lady talking
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by Jakumo(m): 9:17am On Sep 18, 2021
koyyes:
The last picture is for Taliban supporters and ugly broke red pillars. grin

Thanks to colonization. grin

Chai ! Chai ! Diariz God o. Dis man dey wickett o hahaha. Oya, over to you Taliban supporters fan club and old mama with silipas bress lovers.
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by LordofGenerals: 9:19am On Sep 18, 2021
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by Tedpgrass: 9:21am On Sep 18, 2021
Beebah2000:
I no understand why this one just dey wear bikini this days ooo.
She dey look for husband ni?
Abi, she wan show us her expired body??
Wetin she wan show us way we never see before?? Mtchewww.........

She don sing she wan somebody's son to luv her na..

Go listen to the one with Brandy.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:25am On Sep 18, 2021
otipoju:

Na coded way of advertisement her market with minimal backlash from the public. After all you cant swim with full clothes on...so you cant accuse her of nudity.

But i dey as always see through her shenanigans. The girl dey always think say she get sense pass everybody. She takes all she can but never really gives back. She go use you climb and forget you.

The last picture is in support of you. She is calling for fingerings.
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by MrJM: 9:26am On Sep 18, 2021
Heavenlygrace3:
Good Morning Well Meaning Nigerians, I am broke and dying of hunger as a result of a motor accident I had four months ago. Please help me, all I need is #2,300 to buy a carton of Chikki Chicken indomie. A carton of Chikki Chicken indomie contain 40 pieces of indomies, it will sustain me for some days.

My account number is 3173689537, Tunde Olaoluwa, First Bank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0MvouDzb80
Sorry bro, get healed soon.
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by bubu2019: 9:27am On Sep 18, 2021
Jakumo:

This old hag actually looks quite disgusting. Bikinis are for young fit women, not for saggy old crones with cottage cheese and horrible lard drooping down everywhere.
Ahhhhhhhh,oga take it easy with her naaaj,
Na person pikin
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by Vicky2580: 9:31am On Sep 18, 2021
Okay Weldon
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by peacettw: 9:42am On Sep 18, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Why do people feel she is hot when she went to pump her butts.Its not natural. Meanwhile those on lower packages on dstv should contact me to upgrade to compact and enjoy premier league matches at home .

Did she do that? Pump her butt?
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by walozanga(m): 9:43am On Sep 18, 2021
Kobicove:

Did she do something terrible to you in a past life? shocked

Lol... My guy is angry, definitely don't like what he is seeing
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by Superboss: 9:47am On Sep 18, 2021
Nice fish!
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by Jakumo(m): 9:48am On Sep 18, 2021
walozanga:

Lol... My guy is angry, definitely don't like what he is seeing

Na so. Say no to old mama in bikini. Na abomination. Na bat ting. Na crime against nature. Got fobit bat ting.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by sylve11: 9:49am On Sep 18, 2021
Jakumo:

This old hag actually looks quite disgusting. Bikinis are for young fit women, not for saggy old crones with cottage cheese and horrible lard drooping down everywhere.

She been offend you? sad cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by jclassiq(m): 9:52am On Sep 18, 2021
Sexual frustration has a very great deal of impact on women. Some have a strong rein on their own.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by UncleJudax(m): 9:53am On Sep 18, 2021
purples25:
Why would you deliberately add big stomach to your title? To achieve what?

All these low key spiteful articles about celebrities sha. Is it a crime to get older? She has a good body especially when you compare to most of her mates. And, some young pretty ladies are even so fat. So that's no excuse for the hate.

She looks good.
You take the praise with the criticism or dont post the damn pictures.

"Succulent" dey there...you like that one abi
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by chatinent: 9:56am On Sep 18, 2021
Beebah2000:

I no just understand too

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by sylve11: 9:58am On Sep 18, 2021
Jakumo:

Hey hey hey, calm down bro. Ugly, belligerent, and saggy old women need love too, so don't be ashamed if that is your preference. Just go for it, and ignore people who mock you for dating grandmothers in exchange for spare change.

It's a dirty job but hey, somebody's got to do it haha. When you mount that old hag, you will be able to get wood simply by imagining that you are with a nice young and fit woman with pert boobs. Mind over matter is your key to financial success.

Jakumo! shocked cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 18, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

She's beautiful in and out. Enough of this your stupid comments. She have a very sweet body and she's famous with money. She have a son and many admirers.

While you're here on Nairaland languishing!
E pain am ooo.....!! U way dey here with us, dey support her.
She give you money ni?

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by sylve11: 10:00am On Sep 18, 2021
Heavenlygrace3:
Good Morning Well Meaning Nigerians, I am broke and dying of hunger as a result of a motor accident I had four months ago. Please help me, all I need is #2,300 to buy a carton of Chikki Chicken indomie. A carton of Chikki Chicken indomie contain 40 pieces of indomies, it will sustain me for some days.

My account number is 3173689537, Tunde Olaoluwa, First Bank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0MvouDzb80

I will remember you.

Get well soon. cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 18, 2021
ArticleBeast:

Even you doesn’t look half as good as her
na u know pass tongue

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by ofiko123(m): 10:12am On Sep 18, 2021
Life no get duplicate..
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by Rastaramsey(m): 10:13am On Sep 18, 2021
Jakumo:

Could be, come to think of it. I might have sighted the old hag in a horrible nightmare and woke up screaming in terror.

Yeye dey smell..if she invites you to her house to her house to come to serve her hardcore doggy ��, u won't go right??

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by Jakumo(m): 10:22am On Sep 18, 2021
Rastaramsey:

Yeye dey smell..if she invites you to her house to her house to come to serve her hardcore doggy ��, u won't go right??

Thank you for the generous offer to shag an elderly and ugly woman with saggy leather breasts, but I must respectfully decline this kind offer, sir.

I would rather have my teeth pulled with a pair of rusty pliers than ever try this idea you have tabled here today.
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:27am On Sep 18, 2021
Enjoy and she loves braids...

May u born baby girl.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 10:32am On Sep 18, 2021
Beebah2000:

What exactly is she supposed to wear to swim??! Skirt suit??! tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 10:34am On Sep 18, 2021
Jakumo:

I am sorry... Who exactly are you describing here?!! This thread is actually about Tiwa Savage sir.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by kay29000(m): 10:35am On Sep 18, 2021
I hate when celebrities put up the middle finger in pictures.
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 18, 2021
Angelfrost:

What exactly is she supposed to wear to swim??! Skirt suit??! tongue
no, t-shirt and jeans trouser
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 10:52am On Sep 18, 2021
Beebah2000:
no, t-shirt and jeans trouser

Ohhh... I see. Thank you.
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by Omeizadean(m): 11:01am On Sep 18, 2021
Jakumo:

Hey hey hey, calm down bro. Ugly, belligerent, and saggy old women need love too, so don't be ashamed if that is your preference. Just go for it, and ignore people who mock you for dating grandmothers in exchange for spare change.

It's a dirty job but hey, somebody's got to do it haha. When you mount that old hag, you will be able to get wood simply by imagining that you are with a nice young and fit woman with pert boobs. Mind over matter is your key to financial success.

If grandmothers don't deserve love. Am sure ur dirty haggard looking weasel of a mother must have been dying of lack of cares and attention now from you good for nothing son.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by Rastaramsey(m): 11:04am On Sep 18, 2021
Jakumo:

Thank you for the generous offer to shag an elderly and ugly woman with saggy leather breasts, but I must respectfully decline this kind offer, sir.

I would rather have my teeth pupped with a pair of rusty pliers than ever try this idea you have tabled here today.

LMAO
Hypocrite

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Freeze: "Just Like That MMM Folded Up, Na Wa O!" / E-money Spotted At Clubmila Awka- Pictures / BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.