Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) (45022 Views)

Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Goes Braless In Denim Outfit (Photos) / Davido Goes Swimming With Hailey Adeleke, His Second Daughter (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by dragunov: 11:18am On Sep 18, 2021
Finestgal:
More

Chai! See the long middle finger she made. That's testament to something deep.
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by gentleguy1975: 11:46am On Sep 18, 2021
ipobarethieves:
cheesy mama don use cream firm her bweast lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
is there anything like breast firming cream?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by Laideabdulahi: 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
otipoju:

Na coded way of advertising her market to her customers with minimal backlash from the public. After all you cant swim with full clothes on...so you cant accuse her of nudity.

But I dey as always see through her shenanigans.
The girl dey always think say she get sense pass everybody. She takes all she can but never really gives back. She go use you climb and forget you.

Is that what she did with Wiz.
Cos me think say Wiz use her catch cruise and step up the ladder.
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by Laideabdulahi: 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by purples25(f): 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
Laideabdulahi:

Lol.....ok...

There's nothing wrong with her, to me. smiley Positive energy, man. Peace.
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by bahdpersona(m): 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
OP na bad Belle... It's obvious you will never go far in life with this attitude of yours
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
purples25:

Lol.....ok...

There's nothing wrong with her, to me. smiley Positive energy, man. Peace.

There should be nothing wrong with her to any normal human being. Most Nigerians are not normal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by purples25(f): 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
pocohantas:

There should be nothing wrong with her to any normal human being. Most Nigerians are not normal.

grin

I can't just fathom their issues. If she looks too 'fixed' they would call her plastic. If she is natural or has some natural features, na another insult.

I used to think being a celebrity would be great but they go through too much in the hands of some sadists.
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by Aroyjunior(m): 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
Is this news or wah.....
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
purples25:

grin

I can't just fathom their issues. If she looks too 'fixed' they would call her plastic. If she is natural or has some natural features, na another insult.

I used to think being a celebrity would be great but they go through too much in the hands of some sadists.

When you see Nlders insulting grown female celebrities, you will think all these women with pot bellies, christian mother arms and non-existent necks are not their mothers, aunties, wives and sisters. Mtcheeew

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
You are beautiful, Bleep haters
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by purples25(f): 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
pocohantas:

When you see Nlders insulting grown female celebrities, you will think all these women with pot bellies, christian mother arms and non-existent necks are not their mothers, aunties, wives and sisters. Mtcheeew

This is the same thought that came to me yesterday. The women at home are not all super models. But they would be so picky and choosy outside their homes.
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by dshokodiza(m): 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
If she give me....I go Bleep..her with all my heart
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by Magnoliaa(f): 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
Jakumo:

You must be visually challenged sir. That stomach is so massive and frightening that its owner should be fined 20 naira for ruining people's appetites on a Saturday morning. The ancient saggy-breasted woman is ugly inside and out, but hey, if that is your cup of tea, go for it ha ha.

You created a thread, celebrating the nude African woman's beauty. I remember quite well I dropped a comment it. You were celebrating African women's bodies and our festivals.

What happened?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by chatinent: 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
pocohantas:

Send your a mail.

Need your assistance on sth.
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
purples25:

This is the same thought that came to me yesterday. The women at home are not all super models. But they would be so picky and choosy outside their homes.

Shebi na una tell them say they age like wine. As if no be their fellow men dey use muscle jack woman, pin am for wall or C-Ronaldo wey carry abs full body, e get two head? Even the ones with bellies like 6 months pregnancies would open their mouths waaa and be shaming women. Women are tasked with child bearing and all the hormones that come with it. What is a man's excuse for going out of shape? Nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
chatinent:

Send your a mail.

Need your assistance on sth.

Feel free to mention me on a dead thread.
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by Bamzyriches451: 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
So what
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by Digmygold: 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
She's living her life and she looks good, so I'm not surprised by the hateful comments in the thread.

You can look good too. Just visit her surgeon for your own silicon body too.
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by purples25(f): 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
pocohantas:

Shebi na una tell them say they age like wine. As if no be their fellow men dey use muscle jack woman, pin am for wall or C-Ronaldo wey carry abs full body, e get two head? Even the ones with bellies like 6 months pregnancies would open their mouths waaa and be shaming women. Women are tasked with child bearing and all the hormones that come with it. What is a man's excuse for going out of shape? Nonsense and ingredients.

Lol that's why despite all the bashing here, you will never see the pictures of the offenders on their profiles. Especially the men.

They are too busy removing the specks from women's eyes. While forgetting the log is in theirs.
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
purples25:

Lol that's why despite all the bashing here, you will never see the pictures of the offenders on their profiles. Especially the men.

They are too busy removing the specks from women's eyes. While forgetting the log is in theirs.

since when did women start caring about looks, how many naija gurlz would spare a poor C-ronaldo a 2nd look.
why should we suffer ourselves to build abs & bicep when @ the end of the date money is the only thing that count.
Ishiomole wife alone is more beautiful than ramsey noah + desmond elliot + sexy steel wives combined
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by femi4: 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
suffering:
She’s in her forties, she won’t look like a twenty-four year old.
she's got a great Body

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by luluman: 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
ANTIGAY:
ARE YOU TIWA SAVAGEshocked
Thunder fire bad belle

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by luluman: 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
ipobarethieves:
cheesy mama don use cream firm her bweast lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You too use gum close your mouth

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by suffering: 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
femi4:
she's got a great Body
It can look better.
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by Jakumo(m): 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
Magnoliaa:

You created a thread, celebrating the nude African woman's beauty. I remember quite well I dropped a comment it. You were celebrating African women's bodies and our festivals.

What happened?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??

Mrs. Tiwa Savage does not fall into the category of African women that I personally find beautiful by any stretch of the imagination. It is no sin to be aged and out of shape, but anyone who strips down for the cameras and posts their pictures for the world to see in the hopes of garnering praise for their physical beauty had better be in excellent physical shape so as to qualify for the adulation they so obviously crave. Mrs. Kim Lardassian take note.

Mrs. Savage is well over the hill in terms of her looks, yet she feels compelled to show off what she HOPES will draw crowds of admirers. Note that those South African festivals celebrating youthful feminine beauty, do NOT welcome older married women to strip down in public, because it is recognized that looks fade with time, and that older married women can never compare to youthful maidens of the sort whose pictures I carefully selected to post in the thread you have mentioned.

Without a doubt, I thoroughly enjoy mocking vain people who are so deluded as to imagine that they are young and sexy when the opposite is so obviously true, regardless of where on the planet those people reside, or even what gender they are. Apologies for any offense taken. Mrs. Savage sought the opinion of the public about her high-mileage physique, so I gleefully offered my evaluation, since she no doubt reads Nairaland's opinions in her spare time.

Agbalagba Madam Mrs. Savage, if you are reading these words, take a hint that you look way better fully dressed than you do in a bikini. Leave the skimpy dressing to the younger generation of toned and fit women, so as not to frighten the livestock with your very unflattering bikini pictures. In short, those who have it should, by all means, flaunt it, while those whose sell-by date has passed long ago ought to know better than to seek confirmation of that sobering fact in public forums like this one.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by Eastcaostboy: 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
Beebah2000:
I no understand why this one just dey wear bikini this days ooo.
She dey look for husband ni?
Abi, she wan show us her expired body??
Wetin she wan show us way we never see before?? Mtchewww.........
That she had one child doesn't mean she has wornout.. I will rather take her than you the Virginia
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
Eastcaostboy:
That she had one child doesn't mean she has wornout.. I will rather take her than you the Virginia
as if I go gree for u sef.
Rubbish grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by femi4: 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
suffering:
It can look better.
let's see yours .... Hypocrite
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by Elidrisy20: 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
She need a Bleep
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:45am On Sep 19, 2021
Benki003:
It's 1:30 in the morning and the two people above me are busy to agure rubbish angry sad

U don use our rants collect likes abi, congrats... I know ur type grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is D'banj's "King Don Come" Album Cover Better Than Game Of Thrones? / Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet / Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.