Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! (21240 Views)

Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece / Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt / Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by eagleonearth(m): 7:57am On Sep 18, 2021
May God almighty keep her safe till her return. Your people should act wisely
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 18, 2021
OP, negotiate, and pay. These kidnappers are also into selling parts. When they discover that nothing is being done, they do other things to recover their money - parts.

I hope she returns safely.
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by karnap(m): 8:03am On Sep 18, 2021
don't involved police, those guys will need money too,just negotiate with them.
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by Karlzy01(m): 8:06am On Sep 18, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mazi Akubuzo, I admire your wisdom and envy the confidence you have that Nairaland is your problem's last bustop.

When next the kidnappers call to negotiate her ransom, tell them that NwaAmaikpe has instructed them to release her without delay because the FalseProphet has seen that if she isn't released immediately, pastor Righteousness's prayer will lead them to their doom and Lalasticlala will not hesitate to post the news of their shameful end here on Nairaland.

Yes, tell them that and watch them release her.

Better still, share their number here so some of our broke girls can flash their phone to death.

Since you are wiser than the Zamfara State's Speaker who paid ransom.
Don't take everything as a joke,if you don't have something meaningful to contribute to see to the return of his niece just read comments and move on.
Abeg.

5 Likes

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by Karlzy01(m): 8:10am On Sep 18, 2021
Pray and seek Gods intervention before making any decision and please don't post their phone number here to avoid making things worse because a lot of people do not know the gravity and delicacy of the situation they might just make things get out of hands.
I pray for her safe return.

3 Likes

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by kingthreat(m): 8:11am On Sep 18, 2021
Please boost your prayers up.
Try gathering some money. God will help your family in this trying times.
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by techWriter1: 8:12am On Sep 18, 2021
The only way to rescuers her in this national right now is to renegotiate and payment the hostage.
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 18, 2021
Obinnau:
you yourself, if they kidnap you, does your family have MILLIONS to ransom you? Millions like as if its easy
I'm sorry for that. I hope you wiil get her out without involving cash.

1 Like

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by Maj196(m): 8:21am On Sep 18, 2021
Shit have truly hit the fan in this country.
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by SenecaTheYonger: 8:22am On Sep 18, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mazi Akubuzo, I admire your wisdom and envy the confidence you have that Nairaland is your problem's last bustop.

When next the kidnappers call to negotiate her ransom, tell them that NwaAmaikpe has instructed them to release her without delay because the FalseProphet has seen that if she isn't released immediately, pastor Righteousness's prayer will lead them to their doom and Lalasticlala will not hesitate to post the news of their shameful end here on Nairaland.

Better still, share their number here so some of our broke girls can flash their phone to death.

Since you are wiser than the Zamfara State's Speaker who paid ransom despite all his paramilitary connections.

Mumu

1 Like

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by IMASTEX: 8:27am On Sep 18, 2021
burningspear:

The kidnappers have been calling, threatening, and demanding a ransom.

I know we have security experts and perhaps those with similar experiences in this forum.

We desperately need help. Could you please advise us on the best way to rescue her?

Thank you for your helpful advice and prayers.
You must be from the moon for asking those questions?! Don't go and start negotiating and pray what they demand is fair for you guys to raise.
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by MARKone(m): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2021
richmond500:
pls just pay the ransom, even FG deh pay ransom

Will you give them money? This is funny, but not funny at all, what sort of sick country is this. Like I said earlier, anyone that has the minutest opportunity to leave this place should do so, the prognosis for Nigeria is not looking good at all, and I don't think it'll get better anytime soon. And OP, I don't know why you should bring this online, since the Kidnappers has made contact with you guys, it is risky, as some of the Kidnappers may be members of this forum.
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by walemoney007(m): 8:32am On Sep 18, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Since you are wiser than the Zamfara State's Speaker who paid ransom despite all his paramilitary connections.
grin

1 Like

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by Epeegee(m): 8:35am On Sep 18, 2021
sisisioge:
Omg! My heart is pounding for your family....please involve the police. They have special devices for triangulating the location of the kidnappers so long as they have active phones.

May God protect her there o.

I'm sure you not talking about Nigeria police
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by Coldie(m): 8:36am On Sep 18, 2021
Report to the police, they can track the number as far as the phone is on and the SIM card active
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by JBoss25(m): 8:37am On Sep 18, 2021
Drlumi:
Negotiate the ransom.

It's sad that our country has come to this.

In the past few months, at least 3 people I know were kidnapped in different locations, including S/W Nigeria. They were regular people- not the typical "elite".

When you start negotiating or raising ransom for your loved ones, it is really disheartening.

Sadly, it is a better alternative to trusting the government agencies. Report to them to fulfil all righteousness but take your matter into your own hands.

Negotiate. Don't be afraid to tell the kidnappers how much you have regardless of how much they bill. Beg them.

And pray.

That's Nigeria for you.

I wish your sister safety.
So kidnapping is real?
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by ChangedMan1999(m): 8:39am On Sep 18, 2021
Naijabad:

I beg you in the name of God, please don't share their number here.

You will further endanger your sisters life if you do.

Those guys may be in this forum who knows.

My advice is continue to plead with them. Tell them you don't have anybody in this life, it is just you and your sister.

It is time to go on your knees and talk to the holder of the heart of men.

Best comment so far
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by FakeUnity: 8:41am On Sep 18, 2021
richmond500:
even govt deh pay ransom, who u be not to pay ransom?

Abokey, you still get mouth to yarn?
I think say you bin claim say your Buhari go make nigeria police like america police? Mugu.
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by Solatium(m): 8:45am On Sep 18, 2021
burningspear:
Nairalanders, greetings.

I posted this earlier today in the General section. I'm reposting it in the Crime section in the hopes that it will reach the right audience.

My niece left from Obigbo (near Port Harcourt) to her university, ABSU. She was kidnapped while on her way.
I know we have security experts and perhaps those with similar experiences in this forum.

We desperately need help. Could you please advise us on the best way to rescue her?

Kidnapper rarely called immediately.
they rarely call repeatedly.
they talk few words and drive you in to panic mood.
In most cases na una go dey find how una go reach them after the initial contact.

something tells me your sister staged this with the help of some of her associates
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by almarthins(m): 8:46am On Sep 18, 2021
imran147:
Bubu Boiz are working at it peak...as for your sister may Almighty God protect her soul..very soon she will be released steadfast in prayers and be firm...shalom.

You wan know the truth? Those are not bubu boys. They re criminals cashing out on the flaws of the current administration. Before na foreigners them dey kidnapp but now Dem don dey kidnap their own people.

1 Like

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by Omonigho1976: 8:49am On Sep 18, 2021
imran147:
Bubu Boiz are working at it peak...as for your sister may Almighty God protect her soul..very soon she will be released steadfast in prayers and be firm...shalom.
Shut your mouth there, which Bubu boiz are working" Majority of the kidnapping being done in the south now are by local gangs. Tell the OP to record his next conversation with the kidnappers and play here and you will hear the thickest Igbo accent in your life

1 Like

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 18, 2021
I passionately hate Nigeria with everything within me.
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by nurain150(m): 8:59am On Sep 18, 2021
Kingcalls:
I dont understand some people...does Nairaland land look like a police station, or is it associated with any security outfit... how can u be asking us what to do??
Until you are kidnapped and you feel so restless you won't understand what he his going thru

2 Likes

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by Lokojatoofar: 9:02am On Sep 18, 2021
burningspear:
Nairalanders, greetings.

I posted this earlier today in the General section. I'm reposting it in the Crime section in the hopes that it will reach the right audience.

My niece left from Obigbo (near Port Harcourt) to her university, ABSU. She was kidnapped while on her way.

Look for ransome and pay. Even the police is behind kidnappers these days. Nigeria is in a deep mess.
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by Bluewitch(f): 9:03am On Sep 18, 2021
burningspear:
Nairalanders, greetings.

Reach out to truthfully99 on Twitter...( The services are not free tho)

1 Like

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by erubati: 9:13am On Sep 18, 2021
Am sorry but I don't have pity for you guys.
Deal with the monsters (ESN,IPOB) u created just like the north(BOKO HARAM,BANDITS) are dealing with theirs.
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by StrongInBed: 9:19am On Sep 18, 2021
imran147:

Stop the lies,no Fulani in Abia it's just normal kidnapping boys use to eat.
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by favy19(f): 9:19am On Sep 18, 2021
The best thing to do is to negotiate with them so that she will be released, tell ur niece not to play a fast one on them , let her be calm I pray no harm will befall her
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by cletz991(m): 9:20am On Sep 18, 2021
Ready money [color=#000000][/color] cry
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by richmond500: 9:21am On Sep 18, 2021
FakeUnity:

Abokey, you still get mouth to yarn?
I think say you bin claim say your Buhari go make nigeria police like america police? Mugu.
next time greet me good morning first,
ipobHaram
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by Bornboy4: 9:23am On Sep 18, 2021
My late wife's cousin organised her own kidnap the first time and it paid off for her. In July this year, she feigned another kidnap. But when she wasn't given any attention, she came up with a fable that she escaped from the kidnappers' den.

But try and pay oh if it's for real because these people are animals oh

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Husband Beats Me, Says I Eat Too Much" - Woman Tells Court / Zambian Police Officer Disarms And Arrests Man Who Wanted To Cut Off His Head / 10 Youths Killed In Edo Cult War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.