Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,571 members, 7,820,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

My book - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My book (1960 Views)

My book / I Have Initiated An Earning Platform For My Book. Redpillers Come In Lets Earn!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My book by zexy2030(m): 11:02am On Sep 19, 2021
He dreamt he was eating because he wanted that kind of food before bed, then the girl his mind loves served him.

Its all sheer of illusion.
Re: My book by Demigod22: 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
jeromestarks:

You mean the dream is saying he should date her?

Perhaps the dreams come as a result of his obsession or fantasies with the girl. He should just go ahead and make his intentions known. Moreover, the girl is not even in his department. He should go and date the girl.

1 Like

Re: My book by Athemisia: 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
jeromestarks:

You can't. We will conquer you with LOVE.
I see.... ):- But this love you speak of is in the hearts of few right from time in memorial... As we all live in a cold cold world filled with hate and manipulations... Now you see why I can't be conquered....

1 Like

Re: My book by jeromestarks: 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
indadi:
I see your brother walking up to her to talk to her.
I see your brother happy that she accepts him.
I see your brother giving her good marks even though she is a dullard.
I see your brother begging his fellow lecturers to give her a few marks so she can pass.
I see her serving your brother breakfast once before she leaves school and the second time after she leaves school.
I see your brother crying because of breakfast.
This I have seen
Look again.
Re: My book by jeromestarks: 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kobicove:
Eating twice in the same dream cannot be a good sign undecided
She served him. He didn't say the ate the food.
Re: My book by jeromestarks: 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
mosdii:
Indirectly it means Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Even your elder and junior sisters. Including your daughter and mother?
Re: My book by jeromestarks: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
zexy2030:
He dreamt he was eating because he wanted that kind of food before bed, then the girl his mind loves served him.

Its all sheer of illusion.
I thought they say dreams have spiritual or some kind of divine meaning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make A Girl Love You More Than Anything / Why Do White People Smell Like Milk / How I Almost Got Lyched Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.