Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,071 members, 7,867,061 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

FAQ On Life Insurance - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / FAQ On Life Insurance (171 Views)

My Soul Is Tired, I'm Already Giving Up on Life / My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) / Truly , I'm Giving Up On Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FAQ On Life Insurance by WeAssistVirtual(f): 9:01am On Sep 18, 2021
FAQ on Life Insurance

1. Why get Life Insurance?

Get it because of college funding for your children, Income replacement in the event of eventualities, Funeral expenses for aged parents, and to Maintain standard of living.

2. Who needs Life Insurance?

I agree not everyone needs it, but you need it if you have dependants ( Children, Spouse, Siblings, Aged parents )

3. When is the right time to get it?

Now, Death can come anytime. Many people find reasons to put off Life Insurance, Time is not always there.
You need a plan to help you bridge the gap between your Assets and Liabilities.

For more enlightenment
Click link below

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0Pyc_OpDEk/?utm_medium=copy_link

I am Tobi, your one stop financial adviser �
Aiico Insurance Plc
WeAssist Virtual �
#money #aiicoinsurance #Weassistvirtual #rich #debtfreegoals #moneysaver #savemore
#savingsspecies #savingschallenge #spending #millions

(1) (Reply)

When People's Opinion Of You Matters / Earn Dollars With The Help Of Royal Q Trading Bot / Get Quality Mattress And Pillow For Your Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.