Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) (4888 Views)

Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / My Baby's Transformation... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Beosten(m): 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
My baby was treated for congenital pneumonia and meconium aspiration syndrome diagnosed immediately after birth. She was on respirator. I ran from pillars to posts. When all my resources were gone, and I had borrowed money that would be paid with my future salaries, I opened a thread to know what the hospital would do to my baby if I didn't show up again until I get money.

A nairalander asked if he could pay the money to the hospital directly. I contacted the teaching hospital and the person paid a huge deposit.

Here is the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5641659/leave-patient-hospital-because-lack#86381986

This baby is my everything. Anytime I look back at that situation, I practically shed tears.

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Orubebe01: 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
May the giver be embarrassed with God's blessings and May his heart desires be granted.

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Righteousness89(m): 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
Awesome!!

GOD BLESS THE VESSEL!!

11 Likes

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by chigoziri2403(m): 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
Wow,
I have always seen Nairaland as a faceless forum where people hide behind their monikers to portray who they are not
Never imagined a good samaritan would come out from Nairaland
God bless the donor and replenish him,
May good health always be your child's portion

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Vyzz: 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
grin
Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by faithfull18(f): 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
Unfailing God.

9 Likes

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Pavore9: 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
A beautiful soul.

4 Likes

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by SirWhiteFish: 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
Not all post on Nairaland are lies Although some evil people are trying to take advantage of people's empathy.

May your baby live long. May the universe be in favor of whoever paid the bills. The world isn't filled with heartless people

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Samcent: 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
Reading this gives me joy and faith in humanity!

Whoever the donor is, God will bless you richly and you will be a greater blessing to humanity!

Op, your baby is blessed and will be a blessing to her generation!

I want to use this opportunity to say thank you to all the good and kind-hearted members of this forum.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Chinny024(f): 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
May God bless the donor abundantly....May lines fall for him pleasantly!!!

God should bless us to be a blessing for those in need... Amen!!!

8 Likes

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by CsRockefeller(m): 2:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
There are very nice people here. Congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Mrsj89(f): 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
Beautiful Baby, May God bless the giver, May this good deed speak for you whenever you find yourself in a difficult position. God Bess you

12 Likes

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Zyzxx10: 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
Congrats to you and your baby ma.Some people think it's everybody soliticiting for help online that is a scammer.Not knowing the pains they would be going through offline.God overbless the giver also.He shall never lack.Get your proofs, then if you cannot help ignore rather than to taunt.

6 Likes

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Chynwe(f): 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
God bless this giver.There are still good people on earth.You have got a beautiful baby

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Bola146(f): 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
There are good givers here, may God continue to bless and enlarge all of you financially and materially

6 Likes

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Foodqueen(f): 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
Congrats.

May God bless the giver in multiples.

3 Likes

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Orubebe01: 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
lalasticlala this deserve a front page

3 Likes

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Abcruz(m): 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
Supporting one another in difficulty is the true essence of humanity.

May surplus blessings rain upon the giver and unending joy remain with the receiver.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by jgbemson1: 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
God bless

3 Likes

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Ejenavi18(f): 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
Wow! Such a lovely baby.. May God bless the giver.

3 Likes

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by bjprodint(f): 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
may GOD bless the person.GOD bless nairaland

5 Likes

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by bukatyne(f): 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
God bless the donor, his/her family and yours.

Amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by FamousDaniel(m): 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2020
Thank God for everything

1 Like

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Lamanii22(f): 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
Woooow! God bless the giver! I'm really glad for you.... She's grown so amazingly smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by austine4real(m): 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kongrats sir

May God grants the baby long life

May God also bless the person who paid for ur child's medical bills

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by PrinxArthur1(m): 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
May the thunder of uncountable blessings strike the benefactor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by jieta: 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
Blessing upon blessing the giver will never lack.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by 2cul2care: 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
wow GOD bless him tremendously

this is encouraging, shows that there are still good people out there

1 Like

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by PeacenLove2: 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
God bless the baby, Mummy and all those who stood by you. For the Nairaland good samaritan, you and all that concerns you will never be needy. You shall never lack all the good things of life. Well done! I am proud of you. cheesy grin wink smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
Awww. How kind of @Hospitaldoc. He drew no attention to himself and quietly helped you.

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by mytime24(f): 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
Orubebe01:
lalasticlala this deserve a front page
tell him to come nd see snake cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? / Pictures Without Texts But Deep / Husbands Die Before Wives. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.