Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This (3686 Views)

North Has Sunk Lower Under Buhari, NEF, ACF, CNG, Others Lament / Anti-fulani Activities Have Sunk The Southwest Chances Of Presidency / Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This by ProfGday(m): 9:49am On Sep 18, 2021
Mr Kusi Boafo, Ghana's head of Public Sector Reforms returns from a weeks visit to Rwanda;

"The only thing we've than Rwanda is our politicians drive luxurious cars than theirs. From what I saw, Ghana is an embarrassment of a country and a total abomination to the creator"
"I was there with a 7 member delegation. We stepped out to find food. In fact there was no seller on the streets and everything was in order. With the equivalence of 40cedis, I fed all the 7 people. Rent is so controlled and accommodation is easy. I realized Ghana is in crisis".

"Police were not stopping us unnecessarily on our way so I asked the driver and he told me all vehicles are equipped with chips from the Vehicle Licensing. Once your road worthy and license are valid, you just swipe them every morning. If it expires, the police are aware".
"There's so much serenity in the country. I saw a Methodist Church in a village shut down because the building looked weak. Church was told to put it in good shape before they can get permit to reopen. They dont want to wait for it to collapse before they blame God"- Kusi Boafo

"If we don't stop worshipping politicians and playing foolish NPP vs NDC politics, we will suffer in future. I admit that I as a Public sector boss from Ghana, I drive a better car than their finance minister. They've more ambulances than we have. Ambulances even placed in farms"
"A minister told me that in 2008, Kagame gave loans to equal number of men & women to do business. They'd account after 5yrs & the women had increased their profit in folds but most of the men didnt survive. This explains why women receive 10% higher salaries in Rwanda than men"
"We toured the country. Saw lot of big plantations like coffee, tea and others. To my amazement, there were ambulances following farmers to the plantations in case there's an injury. These small villages had hospitals with very young efficient working medics. I was in awe"

Was stunned to learn that their minister of Public Sector Reforms schooled at the Univ of Ghana Biz Sch. A lot of them actually school in Ghana. Their free Education ends at the Junior High School Level. The Sec Schools are only subsidized"

WHAT LESSONS CAN NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS LEARN FROM THIS?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This by IhateRetards: 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nobody go look this thread twice cus e go shw dem how fooool.ish most Nigerians are nd Nigerians don't like to feel they are stupid but if you look at the country from top to bottom most peeps foolish, nd my fear is that we will still fooolishly vote another yahoo boy claiming to be a politician into position come 2023

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This by Stone03: 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
Rwanda is almost the best country in Africa

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This by ThEGodFaThEr104: 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nigerians are the most useless people on the face of the planet.
Most of them are still queuing up and waiting for Tinubu to come back from London hospital to come and contest for presidency with the hope that they will collect #5,000 and a bottle of groundnut oil.
God will continue to punish the majority of them with strife and hunger till they get small sense and know that politicians are only after their own selfish interest.
The same FFK that was abusing Buhari upandan was seen a few days ago with the same Buhari snapping pictures and people are clapping for them not knowing that they are all using us to catch cruise.
The number of zombies outweigh the number of reasonable Nigerians that is why we are where we are today and until we put an end to this irredeemable zombies Nigeria will continue to be an object of ridicule to the international world.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This by Admissionclass: 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
Rwanda is a country and Nigeria is a British/Fulani owned company..

4 Likes

Re: You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This by Arda1000(m): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
Stone03:
i think I will visit there soon,have been hearing a lot about them especially nonNigerains they always praise the country,but whenever I asked a Nigerian who has been there they are always negative now I understand Why,Rwanda is not a country to hustle

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ghana is an embarrassment of a country and a total abomination to the creator"

This bolded statement got me finding the words for Nigeria - Dead, Gone, Hopeless.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This by Blackfire(m): 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
How dare you compare backward Ghana or Rwanda to NIGERIA ��

HOW DARE YOU
Re: You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This by XchangerKing(m): 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
If only our short sited pot bellied public funds ole leaders can read this. It's indeed so sad sad sad
Re: You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This by pointblank247(m): 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
feckos:
Ghana is an embarrassment of a country and a total abomination to the creator"

This bolded statement got me finding the words for Nigeria - Dead, Gone, Hopeless.

Na waa for you guys, do we still have a country here ?

2 Likes

Re: You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This by vanunu: 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
Stone03:

Bostwana is also like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This by proeast(m): 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lol, he said "...Ghana is an embarrassment and a total abomination to the creator.." If he is waxing lyrical in such unflattering manner about Ghana, a country we Nigerians use as an example of a better run country, then it means Nigeria needs to be nuked out of existence grin grin

Nigeria is rotten, decayed and a hobbesian state of catastrophic proportions. Nigeria is not just an embarrassment or abomination, it is worse than that. It is a holocaust straight out of hell cry cry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This by allcomage: 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
I was stunned beyond words when I got to Rwanda last year. The Ghana man statement was understatement. From my observation, Rwanda �� has given Nigeria over 100yrs with the level of development there.All hail Rwanda ��.

6 Likes

Re: You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This by CSTRR: 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
Stone03:
Not when you have Morocco.

Rwanda is trying though.
Re: You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This by Cashsteady(m): 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
Rwanda is a very small country na with relatively low population,Not even up to a state in Nigeria. Definitely it's gonna be easy to govern .. nothing special

1 Like

Re: You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This by Paragon311(m): 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
And we keep shouting Giant of Africa.

A sinking country not willing to come out and get revived.

It is a big shame I am part of this shithole.

Nothing works and obviously it's not gonna work.

Even our population that is of high advantage is of no use and relevance in Economy productivity..

1 Like

Re: You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This by epondudu: 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry :' cry cry cry

I have hope in this country yes I have hope.
North Korea should mistakenly fire its nuclear bombs which should wipe out this generation all of us because that is only what can bring transformation.
Re: You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This by ProfGday(m): 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
Paragon311:
And we keep shouting Giant of Africa.

A sinking country not willing to come out and get revived.

It is a big shame I am part of this shithole.

Nothing works and obviously it's not gonna work.

Even our population that is of high advantage is of no use and relevance in Economy productivity..
You know why Nigerian is going backward at an alarming speed is because all our leaders think through their anus... No foresight to formulate good policies that would sustain the future generation to come...

I gave up on the con3 long time ago.

3 Likes

Re: You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This by Lari03r(m): 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
This reminds me of the video of the Road Safety Officer on a car's bonnet clinging to the car while it was on motion. Why would he put himself at risk?

Compare Ghana to Rwanda and a Ghanaian is complaining. We members of the Royal Niger Company had better wake up. We don't have a country.

What we have are users and not leaders who claim we have a nation but they are out to loot oil revenues.

To your tent all regions, the national anthem is meaningless when some people can steal as patriots and others are created to suffer as patriots.
Re: You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This by Jeffrizzy01: 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
Cashsteady:
Rwanda is a very small country na with relatively low population,Not even up to a state in Nigeria. Definitely it's gonna be easy to govern .. nothing special

That's not an excuse for the ineptitude and failures of our past and present leaders.

3 Likes

Re: You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This by Lari03r(m): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nigeria claims it is trying to diversify its economy yet it is allocating more money for oil exploration.

No be senior mumu be that ?

Ban everything ban-able. Shut the borders with no strategy.

Where are we going to like this?

In 2000, Lagbaja sang Suuru-lere. 21 years later how far have we come?

WE HAVE NO INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS CONSISTENT AND RELIABLE ALL OVER NIGERIA.

LIGHT- babu
Water- rara
Road- mbanu

Man hustles, builds house without mortgage, drills borehole to supply himself water, buys a gen to supply himself electricity, buys a jeep to evade bad roads.

1 Like

Re: You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This by ClassicMan202(m): 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
Fgg
Re: You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This by dodoisk(m): 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
ProfGday:
Mr Kusi Boafo, Ghana's head of Public Sector Reforms returns from a weeks visit to Rwanda;

"The only thing we've than Rwanda is our politicians drive luxurious cars than theirs. From what I saw, Ghana is an embarrassment of a country and a total abomination to the creator"
"I was there with a 7 member delegation. We stepped out to find food. In fact there was no seller on the streets and everything was in order. With the equivalence of 40cedis, I fed all the 7 people. Rent is so controlled and accommodation is easy. I realized Ghana is in crisis".

"Police were not stopping us unnecessarily on our way so I asked the driver and he told me all vehicles are equipped with chips from the Vehicle Licensing. Once your road worthy and license are valid, you just swipe them every morning. If it expires, the police are aware".
"There's so much serenity in the country. I saw a Methodist Church in a village shut down because the building looked weak. Church was told to put it in good shape before they can get permit to reopen. They dont want to wait for it to collapse before they blame God"- Kusi Boafo

"If we don't stop worshipping politicians and playing foolish NPP vs NDC politics, we will suffer in future. I admit that I as a Public sector boss from Ghana, I drive a better car than their finance minister. They've more ambulances than we have. Ambulances even placed in farms"
"A minister told me that in 2008, Kagame gave loans to equal number of men & women to do business. They'd account after 5yrs & the women had increased their profit in folds but most of the men didnt survive. This explains why women receive 10% higher salaries in Rwanda than men"
"We toured the country. Saw lot of big plantations like coffee, tea and others. To my amazement, there were ambulances following farmers to the plantations in case there's an injury. These small villages had hospitals with very young efficient working medics. I was in awe"

Was stunned to learn that their minister of Public Sector Reforms schooled at the Univ of Ghana Biz Sch. A lot of them actually school in Ghana. Their free Education ends at the Junior High School Level. The Sec Schools are only subsidized"

WHAT LESSONS CAN NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS LEARN FROM THIS?
plz sell Nigeria
Re: You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This by ClassicMan202(m): 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
If him reach 9ja ...na die go remain for am be that
Re: You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This by Stainlezzking: 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
Giant of Africa left the thread

2 Likes

Re: You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This by Fapemz: 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
wow wow
Re: You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This by ProfGday(m): 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
dodoisk:
plz sell Nigeria

A right thinking investor can never invest in a bad market... How many investors have we been able to attracts to this nation in the past few years? The answer is No ....

Except Chinese,who came purposely to plunder our mineral resources and left us empty handed before they pack their load go.
Re: You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This by Buckeyemedia1: 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
Stone03:
The 1994 civil war was the catalyst.
Re: You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This by NOGRUDGES(m): 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
Someone up there is suggesting an open genocidal massacre of the people in Nigeria to activate real governance and development the way it was done in Rwanda?

Catalyst for development
Re: You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This by DoctorDree(m): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
Honestly I don’t see this country getting better in the next 50years because already the people that will lead this country in the next 50 years are already learning those bad things about government from the present government

1 Like

Re: You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nigerians are searching for New Sheriff in Town...
Re: You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This by Rolings: 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
IhateRetards:
Nobody go look this thread twice cus e go shw dem how fooool.ish most Nigerians are nd Nigerians don't like to feel they are stupid but if you look at the country from top to bottom most peeps foolish, nd my fear is that we will still fooolishly vote another yahoo boy claiming to be a politician into position come 2023

Did you know how long kagame ruled?....20 years.....imagine anybody attempting that in Nigeria.... im sure folks like you will shout to high heavens how that is dictatorship and how theres no freedom .....imagine how many sections of Nigeria would want to secceede....
The point is as much as some of the things in rwanda is laudable....the leadership that produced it was not democratic.... if you want Nigeria to tow that path get ready to throw away democracy and freedom, are you and other nigerians ready for the so called benevolent dictatorship?

(1) (2) (Reply)

IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari / Picture Of Peter Obi And Sultan Of Sokoto Surfaces / Scandal: Ayeni Bought N75m G-wagon, N250m Duplex In Abuja For Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.