Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This (3693 Views)

North Has Sunk Lower Under Buhari, NEF, ACF, CNG, Others Lament / Anti-fulani Activities Have Sunk The Southwest Chances Of Presidency / Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This by CrystalSpark(m): 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
CSTRR:

Not when you have Morocco.

Rwanda is trying though.

Nigerians!

Always bringing RPG to a knife fight! Dem call Rwanda you call “Europe”

2 Likes

Re: You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This by onumadu: 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
Blackfire:
How dare you compare backward Ghana or Rwanda to NIGERIA ��

HOW DARE YOU

Dem don come. lipsrsealed cry
Re: You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This by ruggedtimi(m): 12:04am On Sep 19, 2021
I dey go rwanda
Re: You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This by ruggedtimi(m): 12:07am On Sep 19, 2021
Cashsteady:
Rwanda is a very small country na with relatively low population,Not even up to a state in Nigeria. Definitely it's gonna be easy to govern .. nothing special
so guinea, south Sudan..etc na big country?
Re: You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This by Kirigidi(m): 8:46am On Sep 19, 2021
Cashsteady:
Rwanda is a very small country na with relatively low population,Not even up to a state in Nigeria. Definitely it's gonna be easy to govern .. nothing special
Is China also small? Is Brazil also small? Is South Africa also small? Is Australia also small? Is Indonesia also small? Etc. You have no excuse for Nigeria's failure to provide good governance.
Re: You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This by Notasyouthink: 9:01am On Sep 19, 2021
ProfGday:
Mr Kusi Boafo, Ghana's head of Public Sector Reforms returns from a weeks visit to Rwanda;

"The only thing we've than Rwanda is our politicians drive luxurious cars than theirs. From what I saw, Ghana is an embarrassment of a country and a total abomination to the creator"
"I was there with a 7 member delegation. We stepped out to find food. In fact there was no seller on the streets and everything was in order. With the equivalence of 40cedis, I fed all the 7 people. Rent is so controlled and accommodation is easy. I realized Ghana is in crisis".

"Police were not stopping us unnecessarily on our way so I asked the driver and he told me all vehicles are equipped with chips from the Vehicle Licensing. Once your road worthy and license are valid, you just swipe them every morning. If it expires, the police are aware".
"There's so much serenity in the country. I saw a Methodist Church in a village shut down because the building looked weak. Church was told to put it in good shape before they can get permit to reopen. They dont want to wait for it to collapse before they blame God"- Kusi Boafo

"If we don't stop worshipping politicians and playing foolish NPP vs NDC politics, we will suffer in future. I admit that I as a Public sector boss from Ghana, I drive a better car than their finance minister. They've more ambulances than we have. Ambulances even placed in farms"
"A minister told me that in 2008, Kagame gave loans to equal number of men & women to do business. They'd account after 5yrs & the women had increased their profit in folds but most of the men didnt survive. This explains why women receive 10% higher salaries in Rwanda than men"
"We toured the country. Saw lot of big plantations like coffee, tea and others. To my amazement, there were ambulances following farmers to the plantations in case there's an injury. These small villages had hospitals with very young efficient working medics. I was in awe"

Was stunned to learn that their minister of Public Sector Reforms schooled at the Univ of Ghana Biz Sch. A lot of them actually school in Ghana. Their free Education ends at the Junior High School Level. The Sec Schools are only subsidized"

WHAT LESSONS CAN NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS LEARN FROM THIS?
Let me help you and call the defenders of "one nigga-area to see if the contraption they're fond of defending is better than Rwanda grin grin grin

NGpatriot, paramakina202, ablejesus aka ozu aburuonu, oyigboupdate the hungry deportee aka udele n'eri ozu, udele1, Nonepartisan1, jamesbally, Bishop4real, PIMPAR and Unik3030.
Re: You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This by Collyweed: 9:38am On Sep 19, 2021
Cashsteady:

If Rwanda is the size of a state in Nigeria, the question should be why don’t we have 36 Rwandas in Nigeria? Why can’t even 12 governors turn their states into Rwandas?
Re: You May Never Know How Deep Nigeria Have Sunk Until You Read This by Sirjamo: 10:31am On Sep 19, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:
Nigerians are the most useless people on the face of the planet.
Most of them are still queuing up and waiting for Tinubu to come back from London hospital to come and contest for presidency with the hope that they will collect #5,000 and a bottle of groundnut oil.
God will continue to punish the majority of them with strife and hunger till they get small sense and know that politicians are only after their own selfish interest.
The same FFK that was abusing Buhari upandan was seen a few days ago with the same Buhari snapping pictures and people are clapping for them not knowing that they are all using us to catch cruise.
The number of zombies outweigh the number of reasonable Nigerians that is why we are where we are today and until we put an end to this irredeemable zombies Nigeria will continue to be an object of ridicule to the international world.
The problem is, many of you don't want us to vote Tinubu, but you want Atiku who is a bigger thief than Tinubu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ijelespeaks Arrives Court With Nnamdi Kanu Video / A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris / Sultan Of Sokoto Handover Principles Leadership Book To Peter Obi(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.