Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

American Lady Sings Wizkid's Ojuelegba And Tries To Speak Yoruba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Lady Sings Wizkid's Ojuelegba And Tries To Speak Yoruba (432 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba / Rihanna Spotted Listening To Wizkid Ojuelegba Song (video) / Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Lady Sings Wizkid's Ojuelegba And Tries To Speak Yoruba by StagethemTVee: 9:57am On Sep 18, 2021
An American Lady sings Wizkid's Ojuelegba sharing her favourite parts and attempts to sing some Yoruba parts of the song. Specifically where Wizkid sang "E kira fun mummy mi o, ojojumo lo n shadura" meaning Hailings to my mum, she prays for me daily.
This is really a fun watch that makes one proudly Nigerian.

Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s06l7rsG8Pw

1 Like

Re: American Lady Sings Wizkid's Ojuelegba And Tries To Speak Yoruba by chatinent: 9:59am On Sep 18, 2021
In other words, he sings Yoruba?

Re: American Lady Sings Wizkid's Ojuelegba And Tries To Speak Yoruba by Bornsinner7: 10:13am On Sep 18, 2021
I didn't watch the video but I agree with you.. it's funny
Re: American Lady Sings Wizkid's Ojuelegba And Tries To Speak Yoruba by osamz007: 10:26am On Sep 18, 2021
Bornsinner7:
I didn't watch the video but I agree with you.. it's funny

Re: American Lady Sings Wizkid's Ojuelegba And Tries To Speak Yoruba by Omobada(m): 11:37am On Sep 18, 2021
Toor
Re: American Lady Sings Wizkid's Ojuelegba And Tries To Speak Yoruba by StagethemTVee: 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
Wizkid FC

(1) (Reply)

Maureen Layokun Opens Up On How She Caught COVID-19 After Complete Vaccination / #bbnaija: White Money Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House / Reactions As Regina Daniels Is Seen Teaching Khafi On How To Back Her Baby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.