Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Estate Residents Woke Up To See Bowls Of Sacrifices In Lekki Lagos: Pics & Video - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Estate Residents Woke Up To See Bowls Of Sacrifices In Lekki Lagos: Pics & Video (49486 Views)

Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki / ISESE DAY: Osun Worshippers Spotted Celebrating Festival In UK (pics/video) / Fugar Edo Residents Celebrate As Python, Their "Mother" Returns (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Estate Residents Woke Up To See Bowls Of Sacrifices In Lekki Lagos: Pics & Video by Bmaster(m): 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
op,e be like say u no get handwork.
Re: Estate Residents Woke Up To See Bowls Of Sacrifices In Lekki Lagos: Pics & Video by gerrardomendes(m): 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
The gods are hungry
Re: Estate Residents Woke Up To See Bowls Of Sacrifices In Lekki Lagos: Pics & Video by Slizzords: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
grin grin....I remember during my primary school days in far away ondo state this was during the late 80's , there was this friend of mine olawale by name that usually eats all the sacrifices meant for the gods as in this boy go balance chop all the yam and palmoil still carry the money wey Dem put join.

This same ""sacrifice consumer"" is living fine in Atlanta US as I speak to you . So no stories about the gods cursing him.

Re: Estate Residents Woke Up To See Bowls Of Sacrifices In Lekki Lagos: Pics & Video by 24brains(m): 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
The gods must feed. Abeg carry that food go give dogs take feed jor.
Re: Estate Residents Woke Up To See Bowls Of Sacrifices In Lekki Lagos: Pics & Video by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
anoint it with oil in the name of Jesus and destroy it promptly. That devil is a bastaaaarrrdd
Re: Estate Residents Woke Up To See Bowls Of Sacrifices In Lekki Lagos: Pics & Video by sabreal: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
Most big guys for dat side dem way no pure

Don't surprise the wey do sacrifice na to make am popular for social media. Dem call am social media ritual.

Rebuke it by the blood of Jesus. That is the only way out of sorrow, Jesus Christ.

galaxypropertie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQNDAVU2H8Y

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CT9WK4ig1sw/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Estate Residents Woke Up To See Bowls Of Sacrifices In Lekki Lagos: Pics & Video by hibeebeeking: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
If you see am ,just waka pass.

Re: Estate Residents Woke Up To See Bowls Of Sacrifices In Lekki Lagos: Pics & Video by CSTRR: 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
Slizzords:
grin grin....I remember during my primary school days in far away ondo state this was during the late 80's , there was this friend of mine olawale by name that usually eats all the sacrifices meant for the gods as in this boy go balance chop all the yam and palmoil still carry the money wey Dem put join.

This same ""sacrifice consumer"" is living fine in Atlanta US as I speak to you . So no stories about the gods cursing him.
Are you serious? shocked
Re: Estate Residents Woke Up To See Bowls Of Sacrifices In Lekki Lagos: Pics & Video by Taiwojon(m): 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
Pray the name of Jesus on it

And throw it out!

My head will not be use for sacrifice!

Awon
Yahoo boys living in island.

Jesus saves

Re: Estate Residents Woke Up To See Bowls Of Sacrifices In Lekki Lagos: Pics & Video by zakir007(m): 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
See how dirty the overhyped lekki is. Abuja is way better
Re: Estate Residents Woke Up To See Bowls Of Sacrifices In Lekki Lagos: Pics & Video by 77star: 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
Slizzords:

E dey happen like that sometimes

i even know some pastor and imam that usually pick the money on sacrifice when they were young, now they are doing fine!
Re: Estate Residents Woke Up To See Bowls Of Sacrifices In Lekki Lagos: Pics & Video by Llyodsjids(m): 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
Glorification of wealth irrespective of the source is what got us here, if it's actually money rituals..
Many people including me have this mentality and of course the high rate of employment out there..
Meanwhile Iphone 13 was released earlier in the week�, and the race to get it has started among the "big boys" and "slay queens"
It's this same platform we'll see "the first Nigerian to get iPhone 13"
Re: Estate Residents Woke Up To See Bowls Of Sacrifices In Lekki Lagos: Pics & Video by CXLVII: 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
Normal

You can never find the class of sacrifices in Lekki anywhere in Nigeria.

Sacrifices is a norm in that axis .

After it is ikorodu

Re: Estate Residents Woke Up To See Bowls Of Sacrifices In Lekki Lagos: Pics & Video by emperor863(m): 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
BKayy:
What else do they expect when they are living in Afonjaistan?

Stop posting thrash here pretending not to know that the yeebos are much more fetish than any ethnic group in Nigeria.
If in doubt, ask Ngige what he saw at Okija.

Re: Estate Residents Woke Up To See Bowls Of Sacrifices In Lekki Lagos: Pics & Video by treatise: 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
Re: Estate Residents Woke Up To See Bowls Of Sacrifices In Lekki Lagos: Pics & Video by CXLVII: 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
zakir007:
See how dirty the overhyped lekki is. Abuja is way better

Abuja is more serene.

They incomparable. The thugs and fraudster mix in that area is alarming.
Re: Estate Residents Woke Up To See Bowls Of Sacrifices In Lekki Lagos: Pics & Video by oladipuposadeeq(m): 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
Re: Estate Residents Woke Up To See Bowls Of Sacrifices In Lekki Lagos: Pics & Video by Theunbothered: 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
Result of poverty and stupidity
Re: Estate Residents Woke Up To See Bowls Of Sacrifices In Lekki Lagos: Pics & Video by Emma1Oj(m): 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
Be calming down bro... Just that man done tire for all these ndi ofe manu nonsense.. putting sacrifice in every junction as if their life is any better.
Lanretoye:
Na how some people dey take head carry curse and misfortune,person put sacrifice for whatever reason,u go dey post am online...here wey u post am now,wetin make we do?.make we come chop am?.
Small time now you go post video of cars plying the express or video of house having a roof.
Re: Estate Residents Woke Up To See Bowls Of Sacrifices In Lekki Lagos: Pics & Video by tnerro1(m): 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
So lekki people still dey do juju, wetin dem want make people for mafoloku do na?
Re: Estate Residents Woke Up To See Bowls Of Sacrifices In Lekki Lagos: Pics & Video by ednut1(m): 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
Is that even a orita meta

Re: Estate Residents Woke Up To See Bowls Of Sacrifices In Lekki Lagos: Pics & Video by StayMotivated: 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
The number of sacrifice in Oniru these days is alraming. These Yahoo boys no get joy

Re: Estate Residents Woke Up To See Bowls Of Sacrifices In Lekki Lagos: Pics & Video by musicwriter(m): 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
Let's stop this mass stupidity. That thing is simply food in a bowl. Like Jesus, Mohammed, etc, it has no power whatever unless you give it power. If you create jazz out of it, that's your business. For details, see the science of Jazz https://www.nairaland.com/4892922/message-native-doctors-ritualists-science
Re: Estate Residents Woke Up To See Bowls Of Sacrifices In Lekki Lagos: Pics & Video by OgaNurse: 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
Re: Estate Residents Woke Up To See Bowls Of Sacrifices In Lekki Lagos: Pics & Video by Daum: 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
Early 2000
Normal life for Benin
We call it Uzobo
Re: Estate Residents Woke Up To See Bowls Of Sacrifices In Lekki Lagos: Pics & Video by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
even Africa's gods are cheap slaves - unlike Thor and ZEUS and SHIVA our stupid gods are just as illiterate as they go
Re: Estate Residents Woke Up To See Bowls Of Sacrifices In Lekki Lagos: Pics & Video by jaxxy(m): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
BlackyOne:
Juju don leave bush, now juju dey live for lekki, VGC, ikoyi, banana island, VI..

Most of dem even get Ferrari, Lamborghini, benz some dey nack lekki olosho on a steady...

IPhone 13 and pussy war to start soon

They have left Mushin and ajegunle to go and hibernate in lekki.
Re: Estate Residents Woke Up To See Bowls Of Sacrifices In Lekki Lagos: Pics & Video by AkupeMBANO(m): 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lanretoye:
Na how some people dey take head carry curse and misfortune,person put sacrifice for whatever reason,u go dey post am online...here wey u post am now,wetin make we do?.make we come chop am?.
Small time now you go post video of cars plying the express or video of house having a roof.
Bro nairaland is dead and buried.
Re: Estate Residents Woke Up To See Bowls Of Sacrifices In Lekki Lagos: Pics & Video by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
This time and age,a sapais bad plus boys an ritualis everywhere
Re: Estate Residents Woke Up To See Bowls Of Sacrifices In Lekki Lagos: Pics & Video by caandi: 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
cryMy gree... is it because it’s Lekki that feel that no witches or evil people are there. Okay they think bad people only exist in ikorodu... mtcheew nonsense

Re: Estate Residents Woke Up To See Bowls Of Sacrifices In Lekki Lagos: Pics & Video by Corporate2020: 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
BKayy:
What else do they expect when they are living in Afonjaistan?

Our beliefs, our culture.

Proudly Yoruba. Proudly Muslim.

No white Jew, British or Arab will brainwash me into believing that my forefathers are in Hell because they do not believe in Jesus or Mohammed, but the Missionaries that came to export my forefathers to work as Slaves in very unhuman and unGodly conditions in their farms are now head of departments in Heaven. Such nonsensical nonsense will not work with me.

Re: Estate Residents Woke Up To See Bowls Of Sacrifices In Lekki Lagos: Pics & Video by Corporate2020: 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
AkupeMBANO:

Bro nairaland is dead and buried.

SO you are now in the land of the dead, abi? Stop doing drugs.

Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos / Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs / Ooni Ogunwusi Recognized By US Lawmakers At The House Of Reps In Washington