Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,498 members, 7,836,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Sold - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sold (521 Views)

Help! My Penis Is Itching And Rough / How Do I Solve My Problem Of Infatuation: Extreme weird love and likeness for me / What's Itching This Slay Queen....view Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold by SomeNairalander: 11:17am On Sep 18, 2021
Re: Sold by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:19am On Sep 18, 2021
SomeNairalander:
Hello NL's, I've been have this issue which i have never seen such before, my head just starts to itch me when I'm either in the sun or when i take a substance that is pepper-ish or even when I'm sweating in a non convenient situation, I'm just tired of this stuff and I've been trying to get rid of it but i haven't found a solution, i checked Google where it's listed as Dandruff or Dry scalp but i just don't know what it is, it's frustrating eating and I'll have to be itching my head all of a sudden.

So please ma/sir if you have a solution to my problem I'll be glad and happy if you can help me out, Thanks.

If u are a girl, cut your hair or use mega growth shampoo or buy Alo vera and grind and Rob on your hair..
If u are a guy, buy Alo vera and rub on ur hair...use a woman to do the job, will make u relax

1 Like

Re: Sold by Christane: 11:20am On Sep 18, 2021
u shud av snap a pic of your head so we can know how to help u
Re: Sold by SomeNairalander: 11:22am On Sep 18, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

If u are a girl, cut your hair or use mega growth shampoo or buy Alo vera and grind and Rob on your hair..
If u are a guy, buy Alo vera and rub on ur hair...use a woman to do the job, will make u relax
Thanks very much i appreciate, I'll try it as soon as possible
Re: Sold by SomeNairalander: 11:22am On Sep 18, 2021
Christane:
u shud av snap a pic of your head so we can know how to help u
Its a black normal hair nothing wrong with the head
Re: Sold by SomeNairalander: 11:23am On Sep 18, 2021
kestolove95:
Ur problem na gworimakpa or dandruff skin ur head buy black soap dey wash am...las las u go dey alright
It's helping but i can't stop laughing

1 Share

Re: Sold by lilvicky68(m): 11:28am On Sep 18, 2021
Go on lowcut so you can scratch the head very well and have peace..
Re: Sold by SomeNairalander: 11:29am On Sep 18, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

For how many minutes should i leave it for, or is it just rub and wash
Re: Sold by SomeNairalander: 11:29am On Sep 18, 2021
lilvicky68:
Go on lowcut so you can scratch the head very well and have peace..
The way people savage ehn grin grin grin
Re: Sold by Oluromantic: 11:39am On Sep 18, 2021
It's best to shave the hair very low... Gorimapa as someone said.. that's if you consider your health first. Cus the itching simply means without being a doctor, but a biologist, that microbes have dominated your scalp in their large numbers whose outcome maybe dandruff, lice, whatever. It's the exposure to high temperature that's causing their reaction.

But if you consider your look or fashion more, then you'll have to keep enduring it with the risk of getting worse
Re: Sold by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
SomeNairalander:

For how many minutes should i leave it for, or is it just rub and wash
all night dear
Re: Sold by SomeNairalander: 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
all night dear
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Wasiu Ayinde Marries New Wife / Take $90 Billion & No Sex Forever, Would You Accept? / Where Is Slawormir The Damn Nigger????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.