Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:05 PM

Zamfara State Governor Motivating The Military Men With Hefty Cash - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zamfara State Governor Motivating The Military Men With Hefty Cash (232 Views)

Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death / Get N2.5m Reward For Identifying Killers Of Military Men In Abia — Ikpeazu / Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zamfara State Governor Motivating The Military Men With Hefty Cash by qwertyboss(m): 11:19am On Sep 18, 2021
A video making the round show the governor of zamfara State Matawalle rasing the moral of the military men using money
https://youtube.com/shorts/-jH5HF4fQ5A?feature=share
Re: Zamfara State Governor Motivating The Military Men With Hefty Cash by MariaahOla: 11:19am On Sep 18, 2021
Are you struggling to make money over the internet.
I know how tiring it can be to seek opportunities to make money online.

There are lots of empty promises from people and websites claiming to help you attain financial freedom. But most of them are nothing but empty promises.

You should know that there's no fast way to making money online. The process takes time. Its not magic.
Its a step by step process.
In this free training, I'll reveal the secrets to making it big in Affiliate marketing.

Click on the link to join. /ytk6n7

(1) (Reply)

I Wont Mind To Use My Mother Or Dad For Money Rituals - A Man Said(video) / Oyo Jailbreak: Governor Makinde Orders CCTV Camera Installation / Woman Dumped Children Inside Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.