Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,275 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil (45985 Views)

Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads / Police Arrest Osun School Proprietor For Circulating Fake Reopening Date / Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil by pocohantas(f): 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
AuroraB:
I don't go to dog owner's home for anything. A tenant moved in to a house I lived. Upon payment and moving in, he brought his dog shocked shocked shocked shocked
Odaju ni some people sha angry
A compound with well over 15 kids to different parents.
I cause trouble sotey landlord refund am him money.
Yahoo boy oshi grin

Na them. They won’t buy just 1, them fit get like 3. I have seen one with 4 dogs. 4 vicious dogs inside a rented house. It is some sort of security for them against EFCC raid.

gomojam:
Abeg I don see the whole soup for your diaries. Now, how u go invite me naim be koko grin

Seems you are mistaking me for someone else.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil by samonak(m): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

What about the owner who is the human that had the poor sense to release guard dogs in a public area?

The way some people treat their antisocial dogs is amazing. They just let them terrorize streets and feel good about it, because the dog won't be biting them.
The owner deserves life imprisonment for being complicit in the death of that toddler.

1 Like

Re: 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil by Oluwademilade: 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
OMG. This is horrific
Re: 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil by Akuruoulo(m): 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
Mercychen:
Why would you be keeping such vicious dogs where children are? When it's not a bank that requires some tight security measures.

I wonder what will be going on in the mind of the poor little child's mother.

So sad and disturbing.
ABI THE FATHER GO HAPPY NI ?
Re: 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
Akuruoulo:

ABI THE FATHER GO HAPPY NI ?

Huh??
Re: 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
This is deliberate negligence, he should pay damages even though the damage can't be repaired . RIP to the child
Re: 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil by Akuruoulo(m): 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
Mercychen:

Huh??
As per na only the mother wey go get pained
Re: 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil by dingbang(m): 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
mariahAngel:

You for smash the beast head with plank and show it who's master!

The next time it sees you, na to run to one corner whimpering!
swears..
Re: 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil by ubee(m): 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
These are the type of occurrences you pray not to even occur in your dream, but unfortunately they happen much more often than we hear about.
It is a horrific blow to the child's family. The agony is unthinkable.
And when I see cases like this happen I always connect it back to a country where the leadership have no ideas or vision that can entrench law and order in the land.
People do things here with no regulation. What are the laws for having numerous dogs in one's yard?
What is the stipulated punishment one gets if their dogs maul a human to death?
When we don't have civil laws and regulations put in place to protect us these things happen.

In well governed societies for instance it is required by law that any pet dog or cat must have their rabies shot to prevent transmission to humans, and if somehow your pet bites someone and it is discovered that it was not given the rabies treatment, that is a one way ticket to jail for the owner.
Re: 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil by ubee(m): 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
The way some of you reason sef, it makes me wonder if there is something wrong with the air we are breathing.
So bandits brandishing automatic assault rifles will have to fight their way through a pack of dogs before reaching school kids abi?smh!
SeunTheOwner:

If Northern school that experience mass abduction have dogs like these, bandits will have to fight their way through the pack of dogs before reaching the school kids.

Also, the school owners was at fault for not having an Handler for them. Normally, some should be in charge of those dogs all the time 247
Re: 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil by femi4: 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2021
AuroraB:
Mehnnnn, I HATE dogs with passion angry angry angry
I hate owners who allow their dogs wander around, terrifying people angry
yet you like doggy

1 Like

Re: 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil by ubee(m): 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
The way some of you reason sef, it makes me wonder if there is something wrong with the air we are breathing.
So bandits brandishing automatic assault rifles will have to fight their way through a pack of dogs before reaching school kids abi?smh!
SeunTheOwner:

If Northern school that experience mass abduction have dogs like these, bandits will have to fight their way through the pack of dogs before reaching the school kids.

Also, the school owners was at fault for not having an Handler for them. Normally, some should be in charge of those dogs all the time 247
Re: 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
Akuruoulo:

As per na only the mother wey go get pained

Ok.
Re: 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
Where are animal activists when you need them? undecided
Re: 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil by GetMeRight: 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
Mercychen:
Why would you be keeping such vicious dogs where children are? When it's not a bank that requires some tight security measures.

I wonder what will be going on in the mind of the poor little child's mother.

So sad and disturbing.

A lot of things is wrong with this incident!
Too many dogs, 10! Haba!
In the school environment with pupils!
Allowing them to roam freely during school hours!
And probably starved them due to their large number!
Re: 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
GetMeRight:

A lot of things is wrong with this incident!
Too many dogs, 10! Haba!
In the school environment with pupils!
Allowing them to roam freely during school hours!
And probably starved them due to their large number!

Exactly my point!

The school management is to blame for the gross misconduct and should be sued for negligence.

Imagine what majority is saying. That the mother is to blame.

1 Like

Re: 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil by ezechi24(m): 10:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
chatinent:
My God!

Inasmuch as I love dogs but don't usually want more than two, I don't think it is the dog owner's fault. I don't see anything he did wrong.

Besides, what breed of dogs are those?

Dogs don't eat humans!

Why are the traditional leaders quick to persecute the man! Just why!

Do they sell fish because sth is fishy already!

I don't trust village people at all!

yes its the childs fault....na wa for some kind people reasoning.
Re: 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
cliqtips:

Lol..
The owners don't know the trauma people go through.

You are the ones putting yourselves through trauma not the dogs, unlike humans dogs can read & see-through anyone its just unfortunate they also mistake fearful minds for evil i.e a dog feel its because you have evil intention in mind that is why fear is written all over you.
As mad,wicked & dangerous as my 1st dog is, a new friend visited for the 1st time play with him nd even carried him. its all about what they sniff out in you, something must be wrong mentally with those dogs that ate a kid ... its not their way.
Re: 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil by Iykenuwa(m): 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
AuroraB:

I'm quite sure no dog lover cares about your opinion.

That someone was foolish enough to keep ten dogs in a school compound, is not enough to hate dogs.

I personally prefer being close to dogs than to most humans. Dogs never betray!
Re: 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil by luluosas(m): 11:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
This is so terrible. My condolences to the family of the boy
Re: 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil by AuroraB(f): 11:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
Iykenuwa:

I'm quite sure no dog lover cares about your opinion.

That someone was foolish enough to keep ten dogs in a school compound, is not enough to hate dogs.

I personally prefer being close to dogs than to most humans. Dogs never betray!
K
Re: 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil by Poleski: 12:42am On Sep 19, 2021
AuroraB:

Don't hate dogs, blame id*iots who shouldn't own dogs because they're clueless on how to properly raise a dog!
Re: 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil by yoursidenigga(m): 1:08am On Sep 19, 2021
chatinent:
My God!

Inasmuch as I love dogs but don't usually want more than two, I don't think it is the dog owner's fault. I don't see anything he did wrong.

Dogs don't eat humans!

You must be mad. Nothing anyone can tell me
Re: 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil by chatinent: 1:28am On Sep 19, 2021
yoursidenigga:

You must be mad. Nothing anyone can tell me

Ok.
Re: 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil by cliqtips: 1:42am On Sep 19, 2021
larryjonze:

1. its all about what they sniff out in you,
2. something must be wrong mentally with those dogs that ate a kid ... its not their way.

These two lines finished everything.

Or was the baby having evil intention too ?
Re: 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil by CoolJulian: 4:45am On Sep 19, 2021
Terrible! Can't begin to imagine!!
Re: 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil by CoolJulian: 4:57am On Sep 19, 2021
chatinent:
My God!

Dogs don't eat humans!

Something is wrong with you! The owner of those dogs deserves to die!
Re: 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil by CoolJulian: 5:03am On Sep 19, 2021
[quote author=chatinent post=105942030]
Re: 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil by megley(f): 5:51am On Sep 19, 2021
Oh Noohoo!!!
Re: 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 19, 2021
pocohantas:

Na them. They won’t buy just 1, them fit get like 3. I have seen one with 4 dogs. 4 vicious dogs inside a rented house. It is some sort of security for them against EFCC raid.

Seems you are mistaking me for someone else.
cheesy
Haba! https://www.nairaland.com/6446688/kwin-more#99651873

So person no just fit admire your soup in peace again? Okay mo apologize oo.
Re: 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil by pocohantas(f): 6:48am On Sep 19, 2021
gomojam:
Haba! https://www.nairaland.com/6446688/kwin-more#99651873

So person no just fit admire your soup in peace again? Okay mo apologize oo.

Apologies for that. I thought I took those pictures down. Obviously it played out in my head. Happy Sunday to you. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result / FUNAAB Students Build N5 Million Car Park, Names It After Buhari / 10 Misused English Words That Make Smart People Look Silly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.