Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:36 AM

Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change (16756 Views)

We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) / Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) / Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by Lordbinsmar: 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
martyns303:

Guy!!!! Where did I say Africa will not suffer? Did u read the part I specifically said “Africa joins in the suffering”? [s][/s]Or do u have a problem of comprehension?[s][/s]

I'm wrong.

I'm sorry.
Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by omojeesu(m): 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

Please educate me on the REDPILL.

Google it!
Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by seunajia: 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

Waste of Resources ! Waste of time!

What the World calls "Climate Change" is a Great Deception from the Pit of Hell to keep on Deceiving humanity. There is nothing, Leaders, technology or So called Super Power Nations can do about the Climate. Infact the more they try to do anything , the More Disaster Hits!

The Devastating Events we are witnessing in the Weather are not " Accidents" nor are they Merely " Natural cycle of things".

The Extreme Weather pattern we are Experiencing is ALMIGHTY GOD Warning and letting us know that our LORD and SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST is set to return.

All that is needed as World Leaders and People is turn to JESUS Christ and Stop Advancing evils, Abomination and Wickedness that is being done today in various names.

Outside this, if you Like put all the trillions and Billions of US Dollars , it will yield Greater Disatrous Disaters!

What a load of cow droppings. Empty headed Ignoramus.
Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by buJu234: 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
the buyers of crude oil are warming u now..

we better start to diversify the economy now that we still have the time before it becomes too late

and the religious ones among us will start looking for whom to push the blame to.. like:-

Religious Christian people: the world is coming to an END, Sins of our forefathers, demonic spiritetc

Religious Muslims: this is the way Allah wants it.. etc

to b forewarn its to b fore armed.
Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by IPG4GOD: 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
This is only pointing to a single direction, the coming of the king JESUS CHRIST

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by jaxxy(m): 5:30am On Sep 19, 2021
World leaders should wake up to their responsibilities. The signs are getting obvious.
Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by Feggie3: 6:27am On Sep 19, 2021
eas01:

You an idiot. There is no such thing as man made climate change. The climate has been changing long before the industrial revolution. No amount of so called green technology can stop climate change cos its natural. Tell be the CO2 emissions from oil that caused the last Ice Age while you at it?
You are a bastard, a dimwit and a non entity all in one. Empty vessel please go back to school or make good use of your phone for researches other than throwing banters with it. Bloody Asshole go learn in details of Ozone.
Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by Feggie3: 6:36am On Sep 19, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Shut up

The whites didn't put up anything

You are speaking like all whites are scientists while all blacks are not
And what has African education system invented or discovered other than voodoo, that is why blacks run to their land for enlightenment. Even the lil scrab we learn here were copied from their education system. You sound like u are cursed just like ur father and still struggling with your demons. Or is it mere inferiority complex? Abi brain dey pain u? Please go die in peace and fuc*k off my mention or u go Bleep urself!!!
Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by West2019(m): 7:01am On Sep 19, 2021
bubu is not among the world leader's
Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by Calitoscassius(m): 8:13am On Sep 19, 2021
Elliot2:
You called my proof a rubbish, yet you get worked up when I called you toasted for not grabbing my post. The earth has existed for years, but suddenly even your pompous scientists now think the world is bleeped up with global warming. The Bible most of you vilify already told you the world will experience hotness from the sun as punishment when one of the seals are broken. But instead of repenting of our sins, we deny the power of God at work, calling it a fanciful name "global warming" in order to deceive the gullible ones like you who think there is no God.
Yes, your proof is rubbish, something off facebook, that is no proof. If you take that as proofs of what was written in the bible or proofs of God's existence then you are dumber than i thought. cheesy who da hell wrote the bible? How can i get worked up when i agreed with you that my brain is toasted?. cheesy you are a confused fella.

Which scientist thinks the world is forked up with global warming? Go and do researches about global warming there are so many informations on global warming, why was there no global warming when humans didn't drive expensive gas gussling Private jets, large SUVs vehicles? use Iphones, laptops, ipads, 50inch televisions, large rerfrigerators and airconditioners, How did you think all these products were made? by polluting the earth. Why have humans stopped walking to places, ride horses to places, use less electrics and gas? So you see? It is not because the bible says some crap about the sun grin it is because humans are polluting the earth. People want to go online, social media and browse all day, they want faster broadband, they want to order goods online, they want run online businesses, crypto bullshits, everything is online nowadays but no one bothers to think or ask how does all these affect the earth? All that data how does it affect the planet? Idiotas like you would say it is the end of the world, this world is not ending, the earth has been in existence for more than 5 billion years. When you die that is your end, simple! We carry on living for another 5 billion years. grin

However, some people would also say that global warming is a hoax, that is just an excuse for politicians and world leaders (mainly Europeans and America) to tax people more and fill their pockets with more money.. Remember when we were all told that we will all die of Corona virus? grin cheesy people like you even kept yapping rubbish like it is the end of the world.. grin well.. the world still haven't ended, do you even remember covid 19 anymore? I bet you don't!

What does repent mean? Who is a sinner? You? Me? Who decides who is a sinner? You? Me? I bet you would tell yourself you are not a sinner, anyway, why would it bother you if i refuse to repent? go to heaven! Leave me alone! I don't wanna go to heaven! grin maybe because you are not even sure heaven exists, Fool!

You believe the bible written (made up) by Europeans, but you don't believe in global warming (fanciful word) made up by the same Europeans. grin you are choosing which one to believe right? You are the gullible fool.

God doesn't exist!! You have no proof that God exists.

Good luck going to your sky heaven to meet your grey bearded old guy white guy who lives in the sky, acording to white man's bible. You black/Africans needs to wake the fork up! From your dark aged believes.

You pray to God everyday yet your countries are poorer everyday, people are starving, killing each other everyday over nothing in africa, your leaders are corrupt to the cores. Looting and dumping their loots in Europe and America leaving their people in poverty, sickness and starvations, even your nigerian Buhari is here in London every month for medical checks, why did he not call God to check his health? cheesy or pray, yet gullible fools like you keep waitiing and praying to an unexistence white man's God to come and save them. I pity you! And if you are not an African then you are a dumb and gullible European . grin
Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by eas01: 8:27am On Sep 19, 2021
Feggie3:
You are a bastard, a dimwit and a non entity all in one. Empty vessel please go back to school or make good use of your phone for researches other than throwing banters with it. Bloody Asshole go learn in details of Ozone.
grin You are a shit stain on society. You keep spewing Junk science.
I asked you a question what caused the last ice age to end? What caused the medieval warm period?
Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 19, 2021
Feggie3:
And what has African education system invented or discovered other than voodoo, that is why blacks run to their land for enlightenment. Even the lil scrab we learn here were copied from their education system. You sound like u are cursed just like ur father and still struggling with your demons. Or is it mere inferiority complex? Abi brain dey pain u? Please go die in peace and fuc*k off my mention or u go Bleep urself!!!

Is this what your mother taught you

Your children should be ashamed of you based on this vomit.
Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Yes, your proof is rubbish, something off facebook, that is no proof. If you take that as proofs of what was written in the bible or proofs of God's existence then you are dumber than i thought. cheesy who da hell wrote the bible? How can i get worked up when i agreed with you that my brain is toasted?. cheesy you are a confused fella.

Which scientist thinks the world is forked up with global warming? Go and do researches about global warming there are so many informations on global warming, why was there no global warming when humans didn't drive expensive gas gussling Private jets, large SUVs vehicles? use Iphones, laptops, ipads, 50inch televisions, large rerfrigerators and airconditioners, How did you think all these products were made? by polluting the earth. Why have humans stopped walking to places, ride horses to places, use less electrics and gas? So you see? It is not because the bible says some crap about the sun grin it is because humans are polluting the earth.

However, some people would also say that global warming is a hoax, that is just an excuse for politicians and world leaders (mainly Europeans and America) to tax people more and fill their pockets with more money.. Remember when we were all told that we will all die of Corona virus? grin cheesy people like you even kept yapping rubbish like it is the end of the world.. grin well.. the world still haven't ended, do you even remember covid 19 anymore? I bet you don't!

What does repent mean? Who is a sinner? You? Me? Who decides who is a sinner? You? Me?

You believe the bible written by Europeans, but you don't believe in global warming (fanciful word) made up by the same Europeans. grin you are choosing which one to believe right? You are the gullible fool.

Good luck going to your sky heaven to meet your grey bearded old guy white guy who lives in the sky, acording to white man's bible. You black/Africans needs to wake the fork up! From your dark aged believes.

You pray to God everyday yet your countries are poorer everyday, people are starving, killing each other everyday over nothing in africa, your leaders are corrupt to the cores. Looting and dumping their loots in Europe and America leaving their people in poverty, sickness and starvations, even your nigerian Buhari is here in London every month for medical checks, why did he not call God to check his health? cheesy or pray, yet gullible fools like you keep waitiing and praying to an unexistence white man's God to come and save them. I pity you! And if you are not an African then you are a dumb and gullible European . grin

Well

You don't have to say you Africans like all Africans think the same way
Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by Calitoscassius(m): 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Well

You don't have to say you Africans like all Africans think the same way
You know i am right!

Sorry, that gullible fool thought that i am an ignoramus like him. cheesy
Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
Calitoscassius:
You know i am right!

Sorry, that gullible fool thought that i am an ignoramus like him. cheesy

Not all Africans
Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by Calitoscassius(m): 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Not all Africans
Yes, you are right.
Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by Elliot2(m): 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
Calitoscassius:

Which scientist thinks the world is forked up with global warming? Go and do researches about global warming there are so many informations on global warming, why was there no global warming when humans didn't drive expensive gas gussling Private jets, large SUVs vehicles? use Iphones, laptops, ipads, 50inch televisions, large rerfrigerators and airconditioners, How did you think all these products were made? by polluting the earth. Why have humans stopped walking to places, ride horses to places, use less electrics and gas? So you see? It is not because the bible says some crap about the sun grin it is because humans are polluting the earth. People want to go online, social media and browse all day, they want faster broadband, they want to order goods online, they want run online businesses, crypto bullshits, everything is online nowadays but no one bothers to think or ask how does all these affect the earth? All that data how does it affect the planet? Idiotas like you would say it is the end of the world, this world is not ending, the earth has been in existence for more than 5 billion years. When you die that is your end, simple! We carry on living for another 5 billion years. grin

What does repent mean? Who is a sinner? You? Me? Who decides who is a sinner? You? Me? I bet you would tell yourself you are not a sinner, anyway, why would it bother you if i refuse to repent? go to heaven! Leave me alone! I don't wanna go to heaven! grin maybe because you are not even sure heaven exists, Fool!

You believe the bible written (made up) by Europeans, but you don't believe in global warming (fanciful word) made up by the same Europeans. grin you are choosing which one to believe right? You are the gullible fool.

Small minded man! You think you are the only one that went to school, ba? Regurgitating those garbage will never make you appear smart or enlightened.
Re: Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change by Calitoscassius(m): 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
Elliot2:
Small minded man! You think you are the only one that went to school, ba? Regurgitating those garbage will never make you appear smart or enlightened.
You still have no proofs of anything, just more rubbish! you couldn't even counter my comments. cheesy maybe because you have nothing reasonable to say..

Yes! I am knowledgeable, smart and enlightened than you would ever dream of.

You are just an ignorant religiously brainwahed goon.. what da hell does ba? Mean? undecided

You are the small minded fool here, you believe in some 4000 years old religion and some guy called Jesus christ. grin you talk about small mindedness?

I could teach you alot of things but no need, i will just let you wallow in ignorance. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions / Croatian President, Displays Her Hot Bikini Body At The Beach / Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.