Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Mark Clattenburg: "I Once Threw My Boots At Mourinho" - EPL Referee - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mark Clattenburg: "I Once Threw My Boots At Mourinho" - EPL Referee (14319 Views)

EPL Referee Anthony Taylor Is DEMOTED To The Championship / Mark Clattenburg: Mikel Obi Almost Made Me Quit Refereeing – Ex-EPL Referee / Former EPL Referee, Howard Webb Marries German Female Referee, Steinhaus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Clattenburg: "I Once Threw My Boots At Mourinho" - EPL Referee by tradepunter: 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
DropsMic:

That old fraud has a name smiley

Them nu born am well to mention the name na
Re: Mark Clattenburg: "I Once Threw My Boots At Mourinho" - EPL Referee by emperor863(m): 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
alexxiswrites:
This man was always the 12th man for Man U. Odeh. Always loved the spotlight as if he was a player and not a ref.

Clattenburg? You maen to say the 12th man against Manchester United. Check history, mate.
Re: Mark Clattenburg: "I Once Threw My Boots At Mourinho" - EPL Referee by 2021Humanbeing(m): 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
unbitchable:
Mourinho and his ridiculous mind games, can't just get enough of him. Don't know why such appears so common among the Portuguese, a certain old fraud would dive inside the box and raises up his hands for a penalty.

I don't blame you, you are a fraud already...
Re: Mark Clattenburg: "I Once Threw My Boots At Mourinho" - EPL Referee by 2021Humanbeing(m): 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
Kingstanding:
. I'm very sure you will be very happy to have a certain old fraud who will dive inside the box and raised up his hands for a penalty as a brother or son? I pity you. Your shame dey shame me for talking to GOAT like that. I believe you will be the happiest in the world if you have that old fraud in your family, isn't?

Don't mind the 70 year old man
Re: Mark Clattenburg: "I Once Threw My Boots At Mourinho" - EPL Referee by nairabacks(f): 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
9jah:
Clattenburg has been accused of saying to Mikel: 'Shut up you monkey' as he booked him .

So why is he still a refree with EPL ?
Re: Mark Clattenburg: "I Once Threw My Boots At Mourinho" - EPL Referee by Forthe: 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
Mourn how can be annoying, I can't blame him for doing that..
Re: Mark Clattenburg: "I Once Threw My Boots At Mourinho" - EPL Referee by idahme(m): 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
nairaman66:

Clattenburg vs Colina

Who is crazier?
Am yet to see any ref who commands absolute peace on the pitch like Colina.
Re: Mark Clattenburg: "I Once Threw My Boots At Mourinho" - EPL Referee by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
emperor863:

Clattenburg? You maen to say the 12th man against Manchester United. Check history, mate.
No sir. You check. Especially when they played Chelsea and City. Remember Mikel and him?
Re: Mark Clattenburg: "I Once Threw My Boots At Mourinho" - EPL Referee by sylve11: 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hmmmmm cool
Re: Mark Clattenburg: "I Once Threw My Boots At Mourinho" - EPL Referee by WrathOfHadez(m): 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
Kingstanding:
. I'm very sure you will be very happy to have a certain old fraud who will dive inside the box and raised up his hands for a penalty as a brother or son? I pity you. Your shame dey shame me for talking to GOAT like that. I believe you will be the happiest in the world if you have that old fraud in your family, isn't?
your shamelessness is staggering.

You just accused that guy you quoted with what you wish for yourself and family.

Shame shame!!!
Re: Mark Clattenburg: "I Once Threw My Boots At Mourinho" - EPL Referee by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
nairabacks:

So why is he still a refree with EPL ?

He was acquitted-I have nothing against anyone oo .

1 Like

Re: Mark Clattenburg: "I Once Threw My Boots At Mourinho" - EPL Referee by CaptainFM1: 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
DropsMic:

That old fraud has a name smiley

I think he's referring to Ororo the Goat -Ronaldo
Re: Mark Clattenburg: "I Once Threw My Boots At Mourinho" - EPL Referee by nairaman66(m): 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
idahme:
Am yet to see any ref who commands absolute peace on the pitch like Colina.

Once a 100 years ref.
Re: Mark Clattenburg: "I Once Threw My Boots At Mourinho" - EPL Referee by fergie001: 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
Mod ban me ahead....I wan slap unbitchable.
Re: Mark Clattenburg: "I Once Threw My Boots At Mourinho" - EPL Referee by Gfskw: 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Mark Clattenburg: "I Once Threw My Boots At Mourinho" - EPL Referee by Kingstanding: 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
WrathOfHadez:
your shamelessness I'd staggering.

You just accused that guy you quoted with what you wish for yourself and family.

Shame shame!!!
. You're fucking stupid from you to your entire family.
Re: Mark Clattenburg: "I Once Threw My Boots At Mourinho" - EPL Referee by daveP(m): 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
All this Revelations are why the EPL should stop being selective with VAR usage. ClattenUnited has been talking lately.

Its cos they aren't perfect they should check things with VAR.
Re: Mark Clattenburg: "I Once Threw My Boots At Mourinho" - EPL Referee by zikter(m): 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
alexxiswrites:
Check games that mattered and come back here.
I don't know what you are saying. Bring the games here and point the favours he did to them. After that, check the favours or as I prefer to call them, errors that each team benefited in the season or seasons in question, then come back here.

Point is, referees make errors in games through out the season and each teams benefit from them. I don't believe in the narrative you are putting up here.
Re: Mark Clattenburg: "I Once Threw My Boots At Mourinho" - EPL Referee by zikter(m): 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
Re: Mark Clattenburg: "I Once Threw My Boots At Mourinho" - EPL Referee by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
zikter:
I don't know what you are saying. Bring the games here and point the favours he did to them. After that, check the favours or as I prefer to call them, errors that each team benefited in the season or seasons in question, then come back here.

Point is, referees make errors in games through out the season and each teams benefit from them. I don't believe in the narrative you are putting up here.
It's alright. It's hard for Man U fans to acknowledge.
Re: Mark Clattenburg: "I Once Threw My Boots At Mourinho" - EPL Referee by Akuruoulo(m): 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
unbitchable:
Mourinho and his ridiculous mind games, can't just get enough of him. Don't know why such appears so common among the Portuguese, a certain old fraud would dive inside the box and raises up his hands for a penalty.
Someone like u deserves an award on stupid comment makes
Re: Mark Clattenburg: "I Once Threw My Boots At Mourinho" - EPL Referee by zikter(m): 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
alexxiswrites:
It's alright. It's hard for Man U fans to acknowledge.
No not so. Mostly, football fans put so much emotion in football and are blinded by facts. I am not like that. Check your club and you will see the many decisions that you benefited from due to ref error, which are not intentional. Once again read this article and you will see what I am saying.

https://www.whoscored.com/Articles/FgMWmtURjke02WwuDBf_0w/Show/Revealed-Stats-prove-Manchester-United-will-be-glad-Clattenburg-has-gone
Re: Mark Clattenburg: "I Once Threw My Boots At Mourinho" - EPL Referee by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
zikter:
No not so. Mostly, football fans put so much emotion in football and are blinded by facts. I am not like that. Check your club and you will see the many decisions that you benefited from due to ref error, which are not intentional. Once again read this article and you will see what I am saying.

https://www.whoscored.com/Articles/FgMWmtURjke02WwuDBf_0w/Show/Revealed-Stats-prove-Manchester-United-will-be-glad-Clattenburg-has-gone
Bro, I understand the narrative, but from the games I've watched that mattered, that man tilted toward man u. Other than that, he had a penchant for wanting to be the center of attraction.
Re: Mark Clattenburg: "I Once Threw My Boots At Mourinho" - EPL Referee by WrathOfHadez(m): 8:57am On Sep 19, 2021
Kingstanding:
. You're fucking stupid from you to your entire family.
I do not blame your lack of respect for those superior to you and your lineage. Only if your low-hygiene mother was sensible enough to treat her STDs before your conception.

Low-birth, gutter-bred criminal human filth like you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keshi Is Satisfied With Result Against Zambia / AFCON 2022: Tunisia Vs Mali (0 - 1) On 12th January 2022 / Dream Team VI Beats Honduras 3 -1.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.