Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Oghenero Ozobeme: TOTAL Sacked Me While Battling Brain Surgery, Disability - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oghenero Ozobeme: TOTAL Sacked Me While Battling Brain Surgery, Disability (35404 Views)

Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me / Shehu Ibrahim-Musa: I Am An Electrician Not Defined By Physical Disability / Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oghenero Ozobeme: TOTAL Sacked Me While Battling Brain Surgery, Disability by Bulletproofgt: 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
MikeMicheal:
They did the right thing.
Someone with malfunctioning brain shouldnt handle petrol.
One day your brain will touch and you will put fire.

U no get fear of God and seed of sense

2 Likes

Re: Oghenero Ozobeme: TOTAL Sacked Me While Battling Brain Surgery, Disability by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
[quote author=AK481 post=105942918]Is there any qualified hospital in Nigeria?

I have always hear about St Nicholas and its always for the wrong reasons,unavoidable death or wrong diagnosis .[/quot]
I don't understand
Re: Oghenero Ozobeme: TOTAL Sacked Me While Battling Brain Surgery, Disability by adedayourt(m): 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
St Nicholas Hospital - That care center has always been in the news for bad reasons.

Companies can treat her staff in this manner because of the Nigerian factor where apart from seeking personal interest, no human right seeks to redress inhumane actions of corporate entities.

3 Likes

Re: Oghenero Ozobeme: TOTAL Sacked Me While Battling Brain Surgery, Disability by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
Instead of putting her on early retirement.

Wickedness.

Black man disease.

2 Likes

Re: Oghenero Ozobeme: TOTAL Sacked Me While Battling Brain Surgery, Disability by xandy84: 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
It is not Nigeria alone. There are limit to medical leave a worker is allow to protect the employer. I was only given 15 weeks max for back surgery and that was with Coca-Cola and not even in Naija...

Admissionclass:
Welcome to Nigeria,main reason i don't like working for people, self-employed is the best.

2 Likes

Re: Oghenero Ozobeme: TOTAL Sacked Me While Battling Brain Surgery, Disability by Thesaint141(m): 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Do I even know what to say?

I'm just happy Man City dropped points.

Same here my brother.
Re: Oghenero Ozobeme: TOTAL Sacked Me While Battling Brain Surgery, Disability by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
Admissionclass:
Welcome to Nigeria,main reason i don't like working for people, self-employed is the best.
Most employees are really decieved to put in their all, as a salary earner, Not knowing that they won't remain there forever. And at some point they would be replaced. Be wise!

2 Likes

Re: Oghenero Ozobeme: TOTAL Sacked Me While Battling Brain Surgery, Disability by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
This is why I don't argue with people that insult Nigerian doctors. They will claim you have covid instead of malaria... See what they have caused and cost her
Re: Oghenero Ozobeme: TOTAL Sacked Me While Battling Brain Surgery, Disability by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
MrrGary:
I’ve seen a boss who was hospitalised, and needed a kidney, and then one of his workers voluntarily donated one of her to him...

This same boss fired the worker when it took her too long to recover while she was still in the hospital lipsrsealed
False capping.

1 Like

Re: Oghenero Ozobeme: TOTAL Sacked Me While Battling Brain Surgery, Disability by afrikanns: 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
Are there gifts for anyone who makes first page in this forum, we were reading some sad story in which anyone in this country can as well be a victory, instead of people to reasonably contribute, they were hustling to make front page.

1 Like

Re: Oghenero Ozobeme: TOTAL Sacked Me While Battling Brain Surgery, Disability by bigcee(m): 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
MrrGary:
I’ve seen a boss who was hospitalised, and needed a kidney, and then one of his workers voluntarily donated one of her to him...

This same boss fired the worker when it took her too long to recover while she was still in the hospital lipsrsealed
Name of the movie?

3 Likes

Re: Oghenero Ozobeme: TOTAL Sacked Me While Battling Brain Surgery, Disability by almarthins(m): 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
Vabama:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/18/how-total-sacked-me-while-battling-brain-surgery-disability-ex-staff-ozobeme/

Nawa. Injustice everywhere.
Can total do that in US, Canada and UK?
Una why our people keep losing faith in the system, is because when the chips are down, the system is designed to abadon you. That's y corruption is becoming ever monsterous. Every Nigerian suffers from poverty syndrome, once you re able to climb up, you do everything to stay up by cheating, stealing and killing if need be. So how can corruption stop?

2 Likes

Re: Oghenero Ozobeme: TOTAL Sacked Me While Battling Brain Surgery, Disability by Gokoyer0(m): 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
They just carry name for head like Gala. I have seen two scenarios like these in recent past at St Nicholas.
AK481:
Is there any qualified hospital in Nigeria?

I have always hear about St Nicholas and its always for the wrong reasons,unavoidable death or wrong diagnosis .
Re: Oghenero Ozobeme: TOTAL Sacked Me While Battling Brain Surgery, Disability by generalwo(m): 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
Something they won't try in advanced countries..... I no blame them.... As our foolish leaders Don chop money tire from them... They can't say anything
Re: Oghenero Ozobeme: TOTAL Sacked Me While Battling Brain Surgery, Disability by Eriokanmi: 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
Adura loleesee ooo, adura lo lee soungbogbooo. If you understand that song, you'd damn medicine and stay hooked to the greatest medical doctor ever known...the creator of the creation over such a seemingly unsolvable problem like this .

What people seek in sokoto is right under their sokoto. Some people, due to the status atained in life, courtesy their lucrative job have neglected the power of the creator who can reverse the irreversible and to the greatest bewilderment of the scientists and medics. His power still remains as ever, na human being dey change, He no dey change

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oghenero Ozobeme: TOTAL Sacked Me While Battling Brain Surgery, Disability by heniford2: 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
MrrGary:

if i where the lady i ask for compensate if not given that man see 6fit QED
Re: Oghenero Ozobeme: TOTAL Sacked Me While Battling Brain Surgery, Disability by Saifullah01: 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
Wouldn't it be fair to hear the other side of the story. I think that will be the logical thing to do especially since she wants justice.

With the amount those E&P dole out inform of salaries, bonuses, allowances, trainings etc. on their staff, I think medical bill will not be the only thing to cause a termination of employment contract

4 Likes

Re: Oghenero Ozobeme: TOTAL Sacked Me While Battling Brain Surgery, Disability by AutoChick4U(f): 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
The Rich also Cry.
Re: Oghenero Ozobeme: TOTAL Sacked Me While Battling Brain Surgery, Disability by badoh(m): 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
MrrGary:

I can't believe this.... Someone the boss should be grateful to for the rest of his life.
Re: Oghenero Ozobeme: TOTAL Sacked Me While Battling Brain Surgery, Disability by profbray(m): 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
They did the right thing.
Someone with malfunctioning brain shouldnt handle petrol.
One day your brain will touch and you will put fire.

Hu be dis one abeg i no wan laugh

2 Likes

Re: Oghenero Ozobeme: TOTAL Sacked Me While Battling Brain Surgery, Disability by Eriokanmi: 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
MrrGary:

Demons plenti for planet earth .
Re: Oghenero Ozobeme: TOTAL Sacked Me While Battling Brain Surgery, Disability by HARMYMY(f): 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
MikeMicheal:
Because she donate kidney of less than 5 million naira, the boss should now give her the company?
If she is no longer fit to work, she should be sacked.

What happens to compensation and end things amicably?

1 Like

Re: Oghenero Ozobeme: TOTAL Sacked Me While Battling Brain Surgery, Disability by sylve11: 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
Why is it that our medical guys aren't competent in delivering complete test results?

Imagine the trauma.

Sorry madam. sad cool

1 Like

Re: Oghenero Ozobeme: TOTAL Sacked Me While Battling Brain Surgery, Disability by sylve11: 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
MrrGary:
I’ve seen a boss who was hospitalised, and needed a kidney, and then one of his workers voluntarily donated one of her’s to him...

Seriously? shocked cool
Re: Oghenero Ozobeme: TOTAL Sacked Me While Battling Brain Surgery, Disability by armadeo(m): 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
Saifullah01:
Wouldn't it be fair to hear the other side of the story. I think that will be the logical thing to do especially since she wants justice.

With the amount those E&P dole out inform of salaries, bonuses, allowances, trainings etc. on their staff, I think medical bill will not be the only thing to cause a termination of employment contract

This should have been the first to comment post.

Besides most of the history provided screams false to me.

She left a potentially life saving surgery ( despite the possibility of it being fatal) to come back and resume work? For what purpose to die on the job?

Lol. We will soon hear totals side of the story.

3 Likes

Re: Oghenero Ozobeme: TOTAL Sacked Me While Battling Brain Surgery, Disability by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
MrrGary:
I’ve seen a boss who was hospitalised, and needed a kidney, and then one of his workers voluntarily donated one of her’s to him...

Honestly, this cannot be true.
Re: Oghenero Ozobeme: TOTAL Sacked Me While Battling Brain Surgery, Disability by pepetua(m): 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
MrrGary:
I’ve seen a boss who was hospitalised as a result of a kidney failure, and needed a kidney, and then one of his workers voluntarily donated one of her’s to him...

This can't happen,else I will use my bare hands to pull out my donated kidney from his chest instanta.
Re: Oghenero Ozobeme: TOTAL Sacked Me While Battling Brain Surgery, Disability by Ishilove: 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
What happened to seeking a second opinion? See as the hospital has scattered her life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Things You Should Never Include On Your Resumě / Economic Hardship: Wema Bank Announces Salary Increment For Staff / Should I Quit My Job Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.