Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Idibia's 46th Birthday With Loved-Up Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Idibia's 46th Birthday With Loved-Up Photo (50635 Views)

IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video / Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos / Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face 43rd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Idibia's 46th Birthday With Loved-Up Photo by israelmao(m): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
King of some African Queens.Cheating has become a way of life to many men.
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Idibia's 46th Birthday With Loved-Up Photo by shegun4sur: 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
chatinent:
Any woman that can manage a serial cheat doesn't deserve to live on Earth. Earth is too poor for her calibre.

I see this Annie as a very nice lady.

Mehn..

Any woman who can tolerate the father of all Nations should be constituted the right (without election) to become Nigeria’s President. She don see finish.

By the way, e bi like the Abraham loves her. Even when they were quarrelling, he had their pics on profile unlike that Lekki boy wey Erriga talk sth on.

Rubbish talk
Holier than thou nonsense
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Idibia's 46th Birthday With Loved-Up Photo by Jerryherd: 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
grin

When you are rich the. It's not cheating... It's browsing

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Idibia's 46th Birthday With Loved-Up Photo by jaxxy(m): 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nice
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Idibia's 46th Birthday With Loved-Up Photo by caandi: 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
I don’t know if I’m the only one seeing the hidden message in that birthday post! Hmmm.. happy birthday to a guy? Are you serious? You refer to the father of your kids as a guy? Out of guilty conscience and not to raise dust she added “mine”. But if there were to still be in good terms she would have written a long epistle and called him beautiful names. The post seems like she’s still angry and all’s not well

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Idibia's 46th Birthday With Loved-Up Photo by AbdulCLO: 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
chatinent:
Any woman that can manage a serial cheat doesn't deserve to live on Earth. Earth is too poor for her calibre.

Mehn..

Any woman who can tolerate the father of all Nations should be constituted the right (without election) to become Nigeria’s President. She don see finish.

By the way, e bi like the Abraham loves her. Even when they were quarrelling, he had their pics on profile unlike that Lekki boy wey Erriga talk sth on.
Because he is rich if he was poor she would had left long ago
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Idibia's 46th Birthday With Loved-Up Photo by chatinent: 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
AbdulCLO:
Because he is rich if he was poor she would had left long ago

She was with him when he was next to nobody.
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Idibia's 46th Birthday With Loved-Up Photo by chatinent: 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
shegun4sur:

Rubbish talk
Holier than thou nonsense

Oga, I can't cheat on my partner. It's not stupidity or whatever. I don't even give a damn what anyone calls it.

Cheating is a stereotypical mentality killing most men. Some don't even have a credible reason (not as though there is a credible reason).

That thing you like in a woman should be what you should marry na. If I like hips, I go for hips. If na this, I go for this. If na that, I go for that.

One woman is over sufficient!

Why do I even need to cheat using a condom when I have my oh-my-own who is all for me to walk into like a boss anytime? Am I not mad? No, just reason am...no bi daft mentality bi this?

If you check well, your wife set pass. You no just wan bring the setting properly.

I should go and be spending on another woman who is also probably cheating on our affair when my wife is there?

Spend that money wey you go spend on another woman on your wife whether you no go come back house dey toast am one day. If you treat wife well, and try to maintain her body figure, if you remember am for office, na somersault you go use reach house.

Sb go come talk say the wife fit still cheat on you. That one dey but who e go pain? You wey try to be responsible or person wey lose responsible you?

Responsibility is a common reasoning na.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Idibia's 46th Birthday With Loved-Up Photo by Kayyus09(m): 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Love lives here.

God when?
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Idibia's 46th Birthday With Loved-Up Photo by Rosarie10: 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
festacman:
Expected. Tuface is still her husband but a lot water has passed under 'bridge of anger'.
no marriage without challenges
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Idibia's 46th Birthday With Loved-Up Photo by Juspe: 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
Annie idibia, you are a lovely lady with an innocent heart, the love you have for your husband is inestimable ,it is very deep.,your out burst, cries and shout are all because of the affection and deep love you have for him. People that are criticising you don't really understand what love is and what love can do. You started this journey at a very tender age, of 15 yrs with your husband, Annie, you are my woman of the year. Your love for him is not because of wealth or fame, you started from the scratch, please be patient, wise and tolerant. I love you.
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Idibia's 46th Birthday With Loved-Up Photo by gbagyiza: 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
chatinent:

Mean.

Any woman who can tolerate the father of all Nations should be constituted the right (without an election) to become Nigeria’s President. She don see the finish.

By the way, e bi like Abraham loves her. Even when they were quarrelling, he had their pics on profile unlike that Lekki boy wey Erriga talk sth on.

Nobody is perfect. From all indications 2 face is a cool guy but he was a victim of fame like most celebrities. Fame comes with a price n one need God grace to overcome its temptation.
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Idibia's 46th Birthday With Loved-Up Photo by chatinent: 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
gbagyiza:

Nobody is perfect. From all indications 2 face is a cool guy but he was a victim of fame like most celebrities. Fame comes with a price n one need God grace to overcome its temptation.

Fame has nothing to do is locking one’s dick!
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Idibia's 46th Birthday With Loved-Up Photo by Ellasure: 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
Tu face, watch it Ooooh. Women don't forget. A cornered
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Idibia's 46th Birthday With Loved-Up Photo by TheSexLover(m): 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
Brandonx:
After crying foul on instagram. Vile woman

Sharap

Do u think it easy enduring a cheat

Even me as guy man e dy disturb me tlkless of getting marry to one
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Idibia's 46th Birthday With Loved-Up Photo by TheSexLover(m): 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
Mk una allow her be

For 16yrs she no complain, her complaining on social media should let u know that she's passing through hell
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Idibia's 46th Birthday With Loved-Up Photo by Brandonx(m): 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
TheSexLover:

Sharap

Do u think it easy enduring a cheat

Even me as guy man e dy disturb me tlkless of getting marry to one
Is something wrong with you?
I believed this is how you address your father at home if ever you have one.
Don’t ever mention my moniker again.
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Idibia's 46th Birthday With Loved-Up Photo by perdollar(m): 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ds bitch ugly die. If not for kayanmata, wt all d beautiful ladies flocking around 2baba, she has no chance at all
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Idibia's 46th Birthday With Loved-Up Photo by Johnsown1(m): 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
Mercychen:
Hm. After all the noise... * Yinmu*

Anyways, that's one good thing about love. It doesn't keep record of wrongs.

By the way, why is tuface' face like someone that is crying? Kikikikiiii.. Annie don tie am down. He's not happy.

She is trying to remind 2face the promises he made to her that night of long kpashing. It might be the night he disflowered her. She is playing her mind game very well.
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Idibia's 46th Birthday With Loved-Up Photo by Munzy14(m): 6:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
chatinent:

Mehn..

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Idibia's 46th Birthday With Loved-Up Photo by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
Johnsown1:

She is trying to remind 2face the promises he made to her that night of long kpashing. It might be the night he disflowered her. She is playing her mind game very well.

Hm

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Idibia's 46th Birthday With Loved-Up Photo by Awaja(m): 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
2face us really 2 faced
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Idibia's 46th Birthday With Loved-Up Photo by shegun4sur: 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
chatinent:

Oga, I can't cheat on my partner. It's not stupidity or whatever. I don't even give a damn what anyone calls it.

Cheating is a stereotypical mentality killing most men. Some don't even have a credible reason (not as though there is a credible reason).

That thing you like in a woman should be what you should marry na. If I like hips, I go for hips. If na this, I go for this. If na that, I go for that.

One woman is over sufficient!

Why do I even need to cheat using a condom when I have my oh-my-own who is all for me to walk into like a boss anytime? Am I not mad? No, just reason am...no bi daft mentality bi this?

If you check well, your wife set pass. You no just wan bring the setting properly.

I should go and be spending on another woman who is also probably cheating on our affair when my wife is there?

Spend that money wey you go spend on another woman on your wife whether you no go come back house dey toast am one day. If you treat wife well, and try to maintain her body figure, if you remember am for office, na somersault you go use reach house.

Sb go come talk say the wife fit still cheat on you. That one dey but who e go pain? You wey try to be responsible or person wey lose responsible you?

Responsibility is a common reasoning na.

I weak oo oga
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Idibia's 46th Birthday With Loved-Up Photo by Gfskw: 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hmm
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Idibia's 46th Birthday With Loved-Up Photo by TheSexLover(m): 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
Brandonx:

Is something wrong with you?
I believed this is how you address your father at home if ever you have one.
Don’t ever mention my moniker again.

Once agn sharap

Am 72yrs man
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Idibia's 46th Birthday With Loved-Up Photo by ofiko123(m): 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
Happy birthday to 2face idibia..more life..
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Idibia's 46th Birthday With Loved-Up Photo by Brandonx(m): 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
TheSexLover:

Once agn sharap

Am 72yrs man
God punish your father.
Ozour
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Idibia's 46th Birthday With Loved-Up Photo by BluntCrazeMan: 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Love lives here.

God when?
You can't get love with Hatred
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Idibia's 46th Birthday With Loved-Up Photo by Babandia27: 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
Can this message make our legend return 2 base?
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Idibia's 46th Birthday With Loved-Up Photo by Mavrick2012: 6:59am On Sep 19, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Love lives here.

God when?
when what?

Ladies, can't you live your life without a man?
Haba!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmanuella Slays In Inter-House Sport Outfit (Photo) / Oops! OLX Uses Linda Ikeji Caricature In New Advert / Anita Joseph And Prince Eke Kissing Photo: Uche Ogbodo Expresses Shock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.