Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) (30548 Views)

Mistress Dies In Married Man’s House In Imo / Man's House Burgled In Umuahia During The Christmas Holidays (Photos) / Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by Rafaela1: 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
Two things are involved here
1. The good samaritan didn't settle the town ruler and committee OR
2. The poor man has been on the village's blacklist.......they now decided to strike now.

But none of these makes any sense at all.
Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by chiedu7: 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2021
Rafaela1:
Two things are involved here
1. The good samaritan didn't settle the town ruler and committee OR
2. The poor man has been on the village's blacklist.......they now decided to strike now.

But none of these makes any sense at all.

Even if, the man has issues .

You need to be merciful
Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by Rochasstatue(f): 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2021
Fulani herdsmen strike again!
No lefelendum
No erection
Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by Crossroad1(m): 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2021
okekeukpanya:
Please ,there is tension in Aku ,Igbo-etiti LGA and I wish to bring the attention of the governor of Enugu State to this abomination.

A philanthropist built a house for a poor blind man we with prostate problem with name Anibueze Nnadi AKA benze in the family of Ezemagu from uwani-Otobo ,umuezike village , aku and Igwe Christopher Okwor who is the traditional ruler of Ihekwuenu Autonomous community sent hooligans led by his son Uzochukwu Okwor to demolish the said house unprovoked.

The said land was never in dispute or in any court of law.

The Enugu state government must take an action to avoid reprisal attacks that will usher in anarchy. The said traditional ruler should be suspended and investigated .
I wish to call on all the NGO in Nigeria and Nigeria police force to help the family to obtain justice because they have been intimidated and harassed by the said traditional ruler on many occasions.

I have the video and pictures on request. The videos are above 4MB and can't upload them.
your voice has been heard and actions taken, kudos for speaking up

2 Likes

Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by lexy2014: 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
mabea:
I believe this is not the full gist.

what is d full gist
Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
The Igwe and his boys needs to be arrested and prosecuted also dethroned from illegal traditional stool.
Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by Yankee101: 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
Reason why buying a land or house in the south east dear small
Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by Fuckthamods: 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
Yankee101:
Reason why buying a land or house in the south east dear small
Oga come buy land... I get lands for sale in Awka in anambra state. In a fast developing location..
100% guaranteed
Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2021
CelestineNelson:
This is all I have to say

Proverbs 14:31 ESV

Whoever oppresses a poor man insults his Maker, but he who is generous to the needy honors him.

Proverbs 22:22-23 ESV

Do not rob the poor, because he is poor, or crush the afflicted at the gate, for the Lord will plead their cause and rob of life those who rob them.

Proverbs 19:17

Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will repay him for his deed.

Proverbs 17:5 ESV

Whoever mocks the poor insults his Maker; he who is glad at calamity will not go unpunished.

"Do not exploit the poor because they are poor and do not crush the needy in court, for the Lord will take up their case and will exact life for life."
Is this supposed to make sense? undecided
Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
Fuckthamods:

Oga come buy land... I get lands for sale in Awka in anambra state. In a fast developing location..
100% guaranteed
How much? Which part?
Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by Help2020: 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2021
donproject2:
There is more to the story?
Tell us the remaining more nan,over sabi somebody.
Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by okekeukpanya: 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2021
Crossroad1:
your voice has been heard and actions taken, kudos for speaking up

thanks. i hate injustice with passion.
the whole community is celebrating including okada riders and elders.

they are asking that he be dethroned.
pictures and video coming later.

in addition,enugu state governmnet must arrest his son Uzochukwu okwor ,and one other guy by name samuel from opi nsukka for prosecution.
igwe okwor must be prosecuted also for illegal possession of arms because we suspect the guys numbering over 14 armed to teeth were armed by him.

shalom.

1 Like

Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by donproject2(m): 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2021
Help2020:

Tell us the remaining more nan,over sabi somebody.

Chai...nairalanders
Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by TeeGentle(m): 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
wicked and foolish act
Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
Fuckthamods:

100% guaranteed
Okay. I will think about it.
Re: Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) by Gfskw: 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2021
Oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest Cult Leader For Murder Of Final Year Student In Imo State / Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government / Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.