Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,802 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Defection: Ignore Fani-Kayode’s Mischievous Claims On Ugwuanyi – Onoh - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: Ignore Fani-Kayode’s Mischievous Claims On Ugwuanyi – Onoh (8461 Views)

FG Counters El-rufai, Marketers’ Claims On Payment Of Petrol Subsidy / Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. / Ifedayo Adedipe And Ebun-Oku Adegboruwa Dismiss Akin Alabi's Claims On COS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: Ignore Fani-Kayode’s Mischievous Claims On Ugwuanyi – Onoh by moshino(m): 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
israelmao:
FFK is like a dog that returned to his vomit and a washed pig that went back wallowing in mire.He's double-tongued,double-faced,dishonest,disoriented,snobbish and a backstabbing individual.

Basically you're saying he's exactly like his father.
Re: Defection: Ignore Fani-Kayode’s Mischievous Claims On Ugwuanyi – Onoh by techWriter1: 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
everybody is rejecting and decrying FFK. Chai….
Re: Defection: Ignore Fani-Kayode’s Mischievous Claims On Ugwuanyi – Onoh by Latakia(f): 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Zombies are even praising the devil

Wonders shall never end
Sorry I can feel your pain. However, there's nothing I can't do to save your future unless you have peace of mind toward yourself grin

Re: Defection: Ignore Fani-Kayode’s Mischievous Claims On Ugwuanyi – Onoh by OgwuEgo: 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
You are a silly child.
SirBunky85:
but most of you,deluded ipobians took him seriously then .shame on you people
Re: Defection: Ignore Fani-Kayode’s Mischievous Claims On Ugwuanyi – Onoh by zombieHUNTER: 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
Latakia:
Sorry I can feel your pain. However, there's nothing I can't do to save your future unless you have peace of mind toward yourself grin

Re: Defection: Ignore Fani-Kayode’s Mischievous Claims On Ugwuanyi – Onoh by Latakia(f): 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
Honestly you need to fix and reset their brains before they enter market. Haba why should Biafra mothers be captured on nude grin

1 Like

Re: Defection: Ignore Fani-Kayode’s Mischievous Claims On Ugwuanyi – Onoh by Gfskw: 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Defection: Ignore Fani-Kayode’s Mischievous Claims On Ugwuanyi – Onoh by SirBunky85(m): 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
OgwuEgo:
You are a silly child.
yes,same silliness and delusion that made you all to be deceived by ffk.reno would soon abandon you gullible folks .gullible folks always claiming smart
Re: Defection: Ignore Fani-Kayode’s Mischievous Claims On Ugwuanyi – Onoh by Bluntemperor: 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Kingpele:
I don't trust politicians,if FFK that swore that he will never go back to APC in this life ,suddenly went back to the same party and president he was criticizing vehemently, is it gburus in Enugu that love to live peacefully with everyone that won't defect to APC ,he doesn't criticize FG or anyone else for that matter ,so he can defect or remain in pop, that guy is way too easy going but this onoh guy destroy many people's businesses and houses in the name of beautifying Enugu up till now the places he demolished is still an eyesore

You got Sense bro.
All Politicians na same,same!
When dey meet at tourist centres,de laugh at the foolisness of the electorates that don't even bother to ask them questions on what are their Plans for the Masses.
Re: Defection: Ignore Fani-Kayode’s Mischievous Claims On Ugwuanyi – Onoh by bablon20(m): 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
I won't blame ffk I'll blame the reporters who are granting him interviews. If they ask him who is bankrolling him now he go dey vex. Idiot oshi!
Re: Defection: Ignore Fani-Kayode’s Mischievous Claims On Ugwuanyi – Onoh by Carot: 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
OgwuEgo:
You are a silly child.
hello, help, i want to join the telegram ashawo group

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu / Awujale Of Ijebuland To Bestow Gbobaniyi Title On El-Rufai / Hoodlums Kill 400 Cows During Protest In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.